Ancient Greeks and Romans were germanic

Ancient Greeks and Romans were germanic.

Discuss this statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallic_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=dixoeGWkWwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italic people are closer to Slavs than Germanic's

You're retarded. The ancient Greeks and Romans looked essentially like many of them do today. Their use of "Golden" hair was actually copperish red, which is common in the Mediterranean states. And the Italians are actually the smartest people in Europe if one goes by IQ, which makes sense considering the Romans were the smartest people in Ancient Europe.

I didn't say I believed it was true. I simply said discuss the statement you worthless faggot.

>Roman were Germanic
>Hated and distinguished themselves from the Bar Bars
American education

>Ancient Greeks and Romans were Indo-European.

>Discuss this statement
ftfy

WE

waste of dubs

they were not, and you are retarded

enjoy your south tier education

No they weren't. Don't know why I'm even responding to this low quality bait.

>an Italian defensive of his shit skin.

kek

They certainly were...after WE moved in! :DDDDDD

THE ANCIENT GERMANIC PEOPLES WUZ ROMANS, EGYPTIANS AND PERSIANS AND SHEEEITTT.

I'm actually Portuguese, English and French. But nice try with the hate though.

WUZ

Turkey's not white retard.

The Germanics were the niggers of Rome. Outside of manual labor, they were useless and violent.

Gaul Lives Matter.

They had contact with Germanic tribes. Enjoy your city education with Tyrone

Mediterranean > Iberian > Germanic > Celtic > Slavic

They slaughtered so many I doubt it 2bh

Those were Celtics.

The entire planet is white compared to Italy.

>I'm actually x, nice try with y though.
>*cries himself to sleep*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallic_Wars

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

>It's a barbarian WE WUZ ROMANZ thread

The Iberians are Celtic you moron. They only have about 25% Mediterranean in them.

see

see

is this people of German decent's version of "we wuz" ??

>Ancient Greeks and Romans were germanic.

Depending on how ancient you mean, some of them were yes. Rome was very open to extending citizenship and making "Romans" out of conquered peoples. And Roman slaves, when freed either through manumission or through saving money and buying themselves (common for skilled house slaves) became citizens automatically. Germanic people were certainly common both as conquered peoples and as slaves.

As early as the Republic, laws had to be passed limiting the number of slaves a rich man could free at one time, so as to avoid super-rich citizens from swaying elections by freeing huge numbers of slaves.

>which is common in the Mediterranean states

It used to be common but doesn't really exist anymore.

>WE WUZ GREEKS'N ROMANS'N SHIT

some american faggot has read wikipedia again and first thing he has to do is open a thread on Sup Forums. we get them multiple times a day here

see

Ancient Romans were exiled Greeks

At some point. Then the Romans themselves became the niggest.

>Ancient Greeks and Romans were germanic.

Not likely, but I guess there would be Germans in Rome, same as Anglos and Arabs, but not a majority. Why would it matter? Stop dividing and conquering.

see

fuck off, delete this thread and end your life

>germanic
Not really. The Greeks were a kind of coherent ethnicity, of the indo-european branch, Rome was a shitshow of ethnic melting

>webm
>italian
spic*

Yeah yknow what i bet youre some fucking mulatto smug nigger sitting in your detroit ghetto niggershack using your govt funded internet who thinks hes funny because hes ironically shitposting on a white nationalist board. well yknow what, youre not fucking funny, kid. this is the most unoriginal bait ive ever seen. its fucking shit. kill yourself

>Autism: The Post

see

>make yourself look like an idiot
>realize youre an idiot
>continue to act like an idiot

interesting strategy, hans

DO YOU SEE?

The people of Greece today are the ones who had slaves as ancestors.

and you say i have autism???

>see
see
>see
see
>see
see

Maybe they liked the look of Germanic people so they had their sculptors sculpt them to look that way.

>see
see
>see
see
>see
see
>see
see
>see
see
>see
see

they sure distinguished themselves from Germanics and considered themselves a completely different type of people physically

WE WUZ CESAR AND SHIEEEET

germanic depictions look different though

WE WUZ SENATORS AN SHEET

you wish hahaha faggot

>muh aryan

faggot germanics are literally the autistic spergtards of races with an infinite inferiority complex so they start oppressing others. At least the south europeans are more respectable than you blonde cucks.

But don't worry, I wont hate you when you recite the shehada ;)

This crap was made up by a Norwegian.

WIR

Canadian education

Well they were aryans, that what italians nowadays are not.

I'll just leave this here for a moment.

0.01 dollar has been deposited

It's not true and whoever believes this bullshit should hang himself immediatly. The only reason we mention krauts in the history book is because romans recruited them and had a hard time conquering the north.

Probably true, he was a known pole smoker.

Then who were the barbarians OP?

For the last fucking time, I DONT believe the statement, I said DISCUSS it.

>We have no history before the 1800
>oh wait Greeks and Romans were 'germanic'

this changes everything

weedman is more powerful than we could ever imagine

KEK

Yup, totally germanic, right.

the term germanic was literally invented to distinguish themselves from them
you're retarded

why are people obsessed with this

WUERDE

Ahhh... here we go

WE

>Romans were germanic.
unlikely since they considered Germanics to be foreigners and barbarians

>if you kill your enemies they win is Alexander the Great

ok i understand that you chinadians are 420 blaze it faggot 24/7 but that's stupid even for stoned people

>have pure Greek blood
>people think I'm German by just looking at me
>Turk looking turds tell me their ancestry is Greek
Most 'Greeks' are half Turkish mud bloods. Actual Greeks look like the ancient Greek statues you see.

>implying germanics arent shitskins

Spotted the alboshit

Why are you even posting? We all know that there was a brain drain in Greece and only low IQ muds remain there.

>tfw you find out Greeks and Romans were all brown people and the Persians were light skin Aryans

wtf i hate Europe now

You got it backwards faggot, those who left are the cowards, those who do not deserve ANY country. Cucks like you deserve to be deported from their current countries.

utter nonsense, barely above afrocentrists and black israelites, usually spewed by people who after 5 minutes of conversation clearly show their complete lack of knowledge about basic history

What a low IQ response. You would have to have a low IQ to have allegiance to a failed country. Low IQ.

Yeah just don't give any shit fratello, nordicists are in the same league of WE WUZ as black israelites and black Egyptians etc

Indeed Brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=dixoeGWkWwM

Said the shovelhead that left a country full of goat-fuckers. Fuck off albo, you are regarded as the niggers in the wrong colour by all europeans. Wherever you set foot, you set the standard for the most vile tribe beside niggers and sand-niggers. You are nothing. You descend from nothing. Your greatest achievement is being universaly hated. If a meteorite flatten that goathouse that you hail from, no-one would bat an eye. You are just a waste of resources, nothing more.

Eat shit jigaboo med

>even the same nose
Accurate desu. Conquer and power tactics change from time to time, so he can be pretending to be a lefty retard just to keep all the shekels and power

Alexander the Great.

where da blonde wimminz at

where helen at

Yeah, so what? Greeks weren't exclusively blond EVER. Do not mix us up with Sweden, fucking hell, not even all swedes are blond FFS (and i'm not reffering to kebabs and niggers obviously)

that must be why they've discovered so much

Alexander wasn't blonde. No single contemporary source says so. Do not reply to him, he posts the exact same shit every time despite getting BTFO every time.

ftfy

>mfw even people in asia minor where white

>[monkey noises]
*throws banana outside thread*

Well the thing is this: even if he could get a fucking legit photograph of Alexander being blond does not prove anything because blonds (but redheads especially) were a fraction of the population, not the fucking majority. And they exist today in roughly the same amount.

Weird, they don't look so germanic nordic in actual paintings.

germans are descended from niggers

prove me right

He never said that, you dumb malaka.