/asean/

qt teacher edition

Other urls found in this thread:

correctphilippines.org/benign0/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/905338/koko-pimentel-enjoins-public-to-rally-behind-duterte
jlist.com/blog/featured/mnl48-idol-search-gone-wrong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for powerlifter women

second for muscle women in general

A daily dose of yuri is always a good way to start the day.

>qt teacher
ok...

Not looking forward to the 10-12 hrs drive from KL to my hometown on the East coast, lads.

Just take a flight. It's not worth it to drive for that long.

pengen ngentot gan

Would you like some 3dpd?

Too expensive right now in the holiday season. Can't wait for the ECRL to be built.

No 3D please, thank you very much.

Anybody here in CF right now?

i am

look for a guy wearing a shirt with a globe

Ketiduran gaberasa gempa bangcyatttt

Ngapain pengen ngerasain gempa, beler.

pahingi kantot

Hello

>chang
>sea
absolute state of congolombia education

oh hi Mr. Chang how's your vacation so far

el congolombiano

mr Chang will fire you next Monday for mocking his ancestor

cruuuuuuuuut
ahh

Visit Putrajaya for vacation lah.

Just got back from the office

>As seen on SkyscraperCity (account made in March 2015)

>"Compared to BS Aquino's administration who had done nothing in six years"
>"I PREFER DU30's administration .. PROUD TO BE A DDS .. AND I HATE YELLOWS"

The comment was so bad that the next two replies shat on him; the first reply even looked like it was from a Dutdut supporter. Good to see there are still Duterte supporters and SkyscraperCity users who know the value of critical thinking, but man users like that commenter give Duterte supporters a bad name.

cruuuuuuuuuuuut
hnnnngh

sabtu pun office ke
ntah2 jumpa ah lian

today my mom warned me that if I get a gf I will not receive any inheritance from her.

Ive seen accounts already made in 2009
with no post until 2016

pretty much saying the same retarded dutdut shill copy pastas

>Give Duterte supporters a bad name.

Its already bad and an epitome of stupidity by default probably because they are paid bot shills

Duterte alone makes it bad for himself to be supported

Dick move

time to impregnate your mum

I also saw users there quoting benign0 of GRP (though to be fair, the benign0 quote in question actually does have a point).

Not all Duterte supporters are bad. Koko is Senate President and PDP-Laban head but he's a pretty good politician. Some of my friends and relatives support him but are sane and don't do trolling.

send nood

>post your feelings on youtube
>blame everything on society
>especially women
>get in your BMW

>benign0 of GRP
so basically quintessential dutertards and marcos cucks lmfao
correctphilippines.org/benign0/

>Koko is Senate President and PDP-Laban head but he's a pretty good politician.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/905338/koko-pimentel-enjoins-public-to-rally-behind-duterte

he's a sell out trapo like grace poe
his father was suppose to be the good one

>but are sane
questionable lol

its not necessarily the trolling that makes them insane but in the support in itself thats kind of arming

He's done some questionable things but of the Duterte supporters he's one of the more sane ones. I could live with him. Heck, I could even live with Gloria. Then again, pretty much all politicians are unclean (even the Aquinos); practically all politicians have at least some dirt.

How come Dutdut and Marcos have paid shills propping them up but the other politicians don't? It's not like those other politicians aren't rich or don't have the resources.

you know you're living in a backward culture if inheritance is still a big thing

your mom just want some good dicking from you

minions lawan kamura-sonoda maneh gaes
ngeri dibantai gaes

>“Let’s say walang hand ang LP dito (LP had no hand in it), I hope they denounce the people behind the impeachment process (against Duterte). They are not denouncing it kaya tumutuloy po ‘yung duda (which is why there are doubts), na if they are not behind it, they are part of it,” the Senate leader said.
wtf kind of logic is that
>unclean
no one is even questioning that its his traponess you also have to put thir unlcenainess into context
and its not an excuse for his stupidity
>sane
top kek so disappointed at him he makes Trillianes more sane, pls dont make trillianes the new Miriam

Dutduts admin has """"intelligence funds"""" dedicated to it
Marcos are real oligarchs that has INC cult tier brainwashed followers and hey have a reason to shill their bullshit to keep thier stolen wealth
no one is that dedicated on the other side

>no one is that dedicated on the other side
Miriam's supporters were when she was still alive.

Poor logic on him though considering the LP don't exactly want Dutdut out anyway.

I dont remember miraim supporters going on a rampage every time you question any admin

her supporters whoever they are just quotes her and picks and chooses it wasn't this unconditional cult tier that we have with duts Marcos shits
in the end she shown her true colors with her last election

>Hong Kog
>Southeast Asia
Pick one, or else enjoy the chinkfest.

panas babe
rasa macam jadi mat negro

Hangat desu

Who's the DJ guy?

Kurage-p
Di bukit jalil

match point gaes
semoga menang

menang gaes
nggak nyangka bisa menang
besok final

cino kabeh

Hungry

>jlist.com/blog/featured/mnl48-idol-search-gone-wrong/
This embarrasses me greatly.

Now Dutertards and paid Marcos cucks knows what kris aquino felt when they went apeshit on her magical helicopter ride

LMFAO!!!

Seems your country isn't weaboo enough. Though this 48 thing is already on decline state anyway.

RIP Melody

Weird thing is that Imee used the presidential chopper ones and the people who complained about Kris were suspiciously quiet.

>filipin defence force
cebonger cabang filipin

I think it's more to do with ABS not really knowing what they're up to than anything.

Wait what?

> Wait what?
She will graduate from JKT48 in March

And what happens after? Is she retiring? Is she pursuing a solo career?

too old for fans which are basically pedophile trashes

Most likely, but there aren't many success stories from other graduated members.

>Wanting to see zizan

Shit taste user

Who's more popular in Indonesia: RAN, Christian Bautista, or JKT48?

>saw The Last Jedi with the family
ehhhhhhhhh can lah, 5/10 from me
Sup Forums posts took shit out of context but some of them were right on the money bout it being shit

INVEST IN BTC LAD
IT WILL REACH 90K EOY 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>watching a reboot war
you should bring your family to shisha place desu senpai

My youngest bro's a big fan so dad took us all to the cinemas. Holy fuck mahal sial ticket RM16 for adult, lepas ni pirate je la.

M'sia, explain this.

Taste horrid if it makes you feel better

>watching that shitty franchise at all
Even Ballerina and Coco were better than that piece of shit.

none about them are barely heard anymore.
our lowest denominations are into politics now

>Buttcoin
>Contributing to the modern tragedy of the fields

the prequel was good, though

my wife chino is so cute

What does it feels to have a date /asean/?

I'm like that Dad that gets dragged into stuff I don't like so I might as well just watch it to pretend like I enjoy it and know the story. I don't think I've enjoyed anything for quite some time now.

I don't know, teman ;-;

btc will increase slowly each month. Just buy when dip also don't buy at luno if malaysian

feels wonderful till you fuck up

hehehehe

Is it just me or are there no more 256/200gb sd cards? All I could find on lazada are overpriced micro sd shit

I hope none of you guys go to CF today or tomorrow.

That's just normie trap.

At this point in life I could only marry a quiet autist weeb wife to be quite honest with you famalam

>marry a quiet autist weeb wife
>marry

For what? you don't make well in your life why thrust another to join and live in misery with you.

Just accept that if you don't do well in life then don't fucking reproduce.

What is CF?

Annual Weeb and normie convention. Its a place where people who watch naruto, bleach and wanpiss to come and socialize with other people.

Fuck them

Comic Fiesta

What's wrong?

CF has always been a normie trap.

People will come cosplaying and I will guaran 'fucking' tee will have some drama between so call cosplayer and photographer because of muh 'celeb' status with thousand autist and weeb bleaching out flavor of the week animus and believing their taste is superior to others while in actuality they are just pleb tier

i hope the naj will burn down cf while all the weeb watching miku concert

I want to see Najib cosplay as Miku.

emperor najib "The Naj" razak will never cosplay as a weebo
he's a transcended men that has the ability to outperform, out maneuver his opponent from his golden throne. He knows what's best for us when there's none left but him with his iron will govern us

>tfw Najib purposely destroying our country so he can hasten humanity progress to the next level
>Despite people call him a hack he still stand firm
>He is the Eternal God Emperor of Mankind

she should go to jail for using the seal like that

CF this year is worse than last year because no anison guest, only a mangaka.

How are the people reacting? Nothing? Just defending that?