Webm Thread

Logan Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41vArfMDmmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why didnt they just shoot her

She can heal.

>shooting an unstoppable mutant with a healing factor
Wow you're a fucking genius. They should've just shot wolverine this entire time.

I love how scared the main guy looks in this scene. Shame nobody shows any real fear around her again in the movie.

I think it was mentioned that they needed her alive for some reason. Probably to help perfect 24's regeneration.

i'll do this scene next

i would have just tasered them lol

fuck, can't wait to buy this and watch it in b&W

You have a webm of X-men varient marvel logo please?

Thanks OP. These are great.

np

ok

They need to get all these old stuntmen together for some sort of documentary.

I still can't believe he just let x-24 walk away with his daughter like that.

>that spiderman cameo

thanks

This scene was fucking incredible

He didn't care about her that much at that point, or rather he wouldn't allow himself to.

I'm more impressed at 24's mean muggin skills

Why didn't 24 attack him? Was it because he wasn't provoked?

So what? They should've shot anyway and just shown her getting hit but shrugging it off.

I know if I was about to be killed stabbed by someone and I was pointing a gun at them, I wouldn't give a shit whether they healed or not, I'd just open fire

What's the point of wasting footage and ammo when the person can just shrug it off and kill you anyway?

why the fuck would I care about wasting ammo if I'm about to die? I'd at least hope the bullet would knock her off balance or something. The one thing I wouldn't do is just stand there and let her run up and kill me with zero retaliation, futile as it may be.

especially if I were a goddamn mercenary

Just watched it
pretty good

Idk user, either way ends with you dead. you could at least try to run away instead of fighting. Whether you shoot or not wouldn't even matter. She heals, so in just minutes those shots you just fired would be gone. But yeah, fight till the end, I guess

Don't understand the hype for Logan. It's better than all previous X-Men films barring X2, but still a ways short of what they should be.

You have shit taste?

In Zombieland was the bit where everyone treats Bill Murray like Jesus Christ a joke?

I thought it was a really funny and bizarre touch at first but now I've started to think that maybe Bill Murray was a much bigger deal in the US.

Is Bill Murray really that respected and beloved?

It still causes pain, and a kid's pain threshold is much less. continuous voluminous fire from like 10 guys would probably at least subdue her. shit, shoot her fucking eyes out. marvel is so fucking dumb.

yes and no. he's popular and well liked but the characters took it to the extreme.

still a great cameo from bill tho

Bump

Isn't this real?

the absolute madman

i haven't seen argo, what's the joke?

pretty much yea. I think they CG'd out a few wires but that's a real plane taking off, with him on it.

I forgot that it existed. I need to watch it. Ghost Protocol is one of my favorite movies

Best part of the movie, this shit was so haunting

rogue nation is pretty dope

>So, do you have any regrets?
>. . . Garfield maybe.
get's me every time.

>mfw this movie was so close to being great
Great character drama, not much else.

>tfw none of this looks like Fargo
Except for the Iranian in the Hummer. We have at least one guy who has a black one.

youtube.com/watch?v=41vArfMDmmo

kek

Was he a crook?

Holy fuck that dog

>waiting for the guy chasing you to round the corner so you can throw a dog at him

i fucking loved this movie

wrong president bro

That was the best scene in the movie. That look of horror and disbelief as X-24 comes down the stairs and Logan makes the decision to help a dying Xavier.

saved

she's a little girl with daggers, just restrain her

>Logan never got to hear lucid Xavier telling him how he really feels
>"It wasn't me, Charles! It wasn't me..."

I mean it's not quite Manchester by the Sea, but fuck if this didn't hurt to watch. Huge Axeman blew it out of the park, they all did really. I still think the movie suffered as a standalone, and the story and some of the original characters got shafted (DONALD), but the movie as it relates to Xavier and Logan was incredible.

>Starting a thread with the lowest of the low capeshit

fuck Sup Forums

wtf i hate keanu now

>Adios amigo!

>Star Trek: The Next Generation (2018)
>Starring:
>James McAvoy as Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
>Henry Cavill as Cmdr. William Riker
>Michael Fassbender as Lt. Commander Data
>Donald Glover as Lt. Cmdr. Geordi La Forge
>and Michael Dorn as Lieutenant Worf

Fuck the female cast of TNG. Cut them entirely.

Right through the nipple

These random ass cuts top kek, and normies think this is good action

Good movie but the action was weak

That chicano slaughtering scene was pure gold.

Rising Sun doing good work again in this film

nice loop too

>ywn be brutally murdered by a qt little girl
;_;

DAMN

based

predator doesn't attack someone equal strength

what's the point of fucking every wolverine movie then