Now that the dust has settled, is he the GOAT?

now that the dust has settled, is he the GOAT?

of his generation, sure

Killing Em Softly and For What It's Worth are enough to cement his legacy before you even factor in Chappelle Show

still would like to see the original Half Baked script though

I don't know if *he* is the goat, but Chappelle's Show is unquestionably the greatest sketch comedy show of all time.

Maybe even the greatest television comedy of all time.

in comparison to all stand up ever his netflix specials were solid 8/10, in comparison to modern stand up they were 11/10

Of course not! Girl power!!!

>original Half Baked script

??? explain

from what i've read it was just more dirty and didn't have the shoehorned "hurr durr weed is bad" ending.

Carlin > Chappelle > Pryor > CK > Hedburg > Reagan > Rock > Dangerfield > Murphy > Gaffigan > Burr

If I didn't mention someone then they suck

>no Norm

>CK number 4
>CK even in the list
>no Hicks
fucking turbo pleb

Agreed but Chappelle's Show benefited from never having a chance to become garbage

dave said it had a much different tone to it and he really didnt like how slapstick/corny the final cut turned out

Was he even the writer for Chappelle Show? I'll be honest, his stand up isn't all that though he makes up for it by straying from the liberal narrative often enough.

>I LOVE TRANNIES

Not even close.

I can name five comedians who are funnier than him. Don't get me wrong, I've seen his specials on repeat up until the Netflix ones so much so I have them memorised, I fucking love Chappelle despite Mooney ruining him. But nah.

name them then retard

Yes.

Shut the heck up, idiot. I'll literally KO you.

>Eddie Murphy
>Hedberg
>Burr pre-cucking
>Patrice
>Norm MacDonald

what is your criteria exactly?

because it looks like "my fucking retarded opinion that zero people on earth would agree with"

patrice, kek. gtfo

I love that Sup Forums has its shit together when it comes to stand up comedy

>He's not familiar with Patrice
Typical "I started watching specials on Youtube" cocksucker.

You'll learn, kiddo. You're probably still into Carlin too, sit the fuck down.

Some of us at least.