The daughter killed herself for all of us. She saved us from her father and delievered us to our saviour

The daughter killed herself for all of us. She saved us from her father and delievered us to our saviour.

It all comes together nicely in the end.

Press F to pay your respects and honor her sacrifice.

You got it all wrong. WB killed her because (((they))) knew cape kino was becoming too strong.

>Ariana Concert bombed
>Snyder daughter offs herself

This is all Trump's fault.
That's what he gets for coddling with Saudi Bombadians!

Perhaps now Justice League will have a chance to be goo--

>Joss Whedon replaces him

NOPE, out of the frying pan into the fire.

Kys

Needed someone to kill when I take over Justice League

How many years of planning did it take him?

Tell that to Autumn's snapped neck

F

she clearly didnt respect his deadlift

Why was his daughter Asian?

Is she mixed or was she just adopted?

>Just
>ice League
It was inevitable. It was fated. He should have known what was coming when he signed up for it.

>Stepping in to shepherd the movie through post and the shooting of some additional scenes will be Joss Whedon, the Avengers filmmaker and creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. With Whedon's help, the movie is still on track for its Nov. 17 release date.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAa

Fault? He wanted this. He touched the orb and his plan was set in motion. It's like one of Marvel's infinity stones, and then the next day the DCEU director's daughter dies and Joss Wheedon gets put in charge? I don't fucking buy it, man.

kys, faggot
fuck's wrong with you?

Turns out DC & WB knew Snyder was killing their EU and found a way to solve the problem.

They even got his wife out in one move.

It's a masterstroke. He's famous so it'd take a bit more, but even a hit like this won't run them much into six figures. It's a drop in the bucket compared to how much he'd cost them over the next decade, and it'll probably even help soften reviewers for WW. Hell, that alone could pay for it. Never fuck with the money, man.

You're right, I wasn't even thinking of the Heath Ledger effect... The jews are on another level.

>guys look at how edgy I am

you have to post pics

I heard all of this in his voice you motherfucker