What are the chances of an IP address in South Korea showing up as Quezon, Philippines? It's a mobile device...

What are the chances of an IP address in South Korea showing up as Quezon, Philippines? It's a mobile device. I just want to know if I'm actually talking to a Korean girl or a Filipino. She willingly gave me her IP address to prove her location but it showed up as Quezon and she denied it. Says she doesn't even know where Quezon is, even though she's mentioned visiting her family in the Philippines multiple times and that some of her family was killed in an earthquake there.

Should I be skeptical? All her pics are the same girl and all look very Korean.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's definitely a Filipino man

She's not Korean. Enjoy your chubby brown Asian internet gf.

send bobs

Thought maybe she bought her phone while visiting the Philippines and is still attached to a Philippines carrier but Quezon seems quite far to be picking up their IP addresses.

She wouldn't still have a Filipino IP address, that's not how anything works

Yeah but her carrier also operates in Korea so maybe the IP lookup returned her carrier and not her actual device? I don't know. It seems weird.

Ask for a timestamped pic of her outside.

>All her pics are the same girl and all look very Korean.
So cam with her.

>literally started talking to her and she can't even be honest about which COUNTRY she's from

Run away. Now.

She wanted to a couple months ago but I said no. Now she won't Skype but she will speak Korean through voice messages.

lol no girl knows how to figure out their ip address you're getting scammed.

I'm sorry to break this to you bro, but you're being incredibly delusional. You think you've found love, you'll ignore everything that goes against this fantasy you've created of a chink qt being interested in you. But it just ain't real bro, all the evidence points against it, and you're clutching at straws to convince yourself of it.

She didn't "figure it out". I told her to google whatsmyipaddress and she sent me it

Who said I liked this girl? I'm just being skeptical. I'm already talking to a Chinese girl who I know is real because she visited me last summer.

I'm just skeptical of everyone I talk to because I don't want to spill any personal information to someone I don't trust.

Also I've been talking to her for several months (nearly a year) and there hasn't been a single attempt to scam me or anything.

It's happened to me that my IP location shows a city close to mine, but not a different country.
PH girls are cuter anyway.

I remember that my IP location showed Buenos Aires which is like 1,000 km away. But that was some years ago.

Only different cities not different countries. Unless your live in Crimea desu

>her

Why doesn't she want to do it now?

It's called long con
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

Shes clearly scamming your virgin ass
GET OUT

>What are the chances of an IP address in South Korea showing up as Quezon, Philippines

Let's try

flips are liars and scammers

hello. How is your day?