HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
youtube.com/watch?v=ltIQv6rUOHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You're a dog!
>I'M AN INHUMAN!

What does this show mean for the Inhumans in AoS? Or is Marvel just gonna continue to ignore their shared universe unless it's a movie but still say everything is canon

Wtf?

Where the fuck is Lockjaw's cranium fork?!?

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D
GOT DAT MOB STYLE BONE GIRTH CHOPPED AND TUCKED BAG DRAG
NO STEROIDS. NO B.S
FUCKINN TOADLINE

They're like an old enclave of Inhumans that have lived in a high tech Kree city with breeding programs and genetic selection. The widespread inhumans in the Agents of Shield show are like the nuhumans from the comics.

Why do the CW DC shows have so much better production values than the ABC Marvel shows?

Supposedly, the ABC shows are canon, so why don't they treat them better?

It's there, it's just blurry.

SLAMMED

Because AoS has minorities as main characters and ABC/Disney execs are closet racists.

Arrow's first episode was kino to be honest.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

ABC uses these shows to launder money while CW literally takes money from others show to buff up the production values and fx for their capeshows.
Also, i'm going to go ahead and assume Ike uses a big part of the money to paid Chloe Wang Bennet to fuck him.

JUST
If i were Black Bolt i woudl DEMAND a mask to hide my shame.

SLAMMED
M
A
S
H
E
D

>a cuck that can't speak
just give him the mask

Why does he wear the mask?

Thanks muh dude

THIS IS NOW A TOADLINE THREAD. THANKS FOR VISITING. "IT"S A TOAD LIFE"

Remember when you faggots talked shit about MCU for the past few years and now Joss Wheadon is taking over DCEU? Learn your lesson and tread lightly.

for you

>Guy who made 2 highly successful films is making DC kino

Wow, you sure showed me. Faggot

ONE FOR THE MICRO TOAD LOVERS. 2X TOAD 3X KRYPTONITE. TOADLINE RUMPLE, A T2 SON AND TOAD AND KRYPTONITE GRANDSON, HAS BEEN BRED TO TOADLINE FIZGIG, A SNARF DAUGHTER AND TOAD AND GOLDMINE GRANDAUGHTER. RUMPLE'S UNDER 12" TALL AND 45LBS OF PURE TOAD. AND FIZGIG, AT UNDER 13" TALL AND 60LBS IS A MICRO VERSION OF HER DADDY SNARF. I EXPECT BONED UP MINI MICRO DESIGNER TOADLINE BULLIES. PUPS EXPECTED MID MARCH 2015. CALL TO RESERVE YOUR PICK.
ANTHONY

Wtf. Where's that from?

CRIME SMASH TODALINA SLAMMED MINI MICRO POCKET BONE TOADAGI SNARF

fuck off /an/. this ironic posting isn't nearly as funny as you think it is.

>inhumans on earth

Why.

TOADLINE T2 X TOADLINE BETTY BOOB.
INSANE!! THATS T2 BRED BACK TO A TOADAGI DAUGHTER. TALK ABOUT BULLY BONED UP CRAZY LOOKING PUP .YOU WANT THAT SUPER EXOTIC DONT MISS OUT CALL [phone]
ALL CREDIT CARDS EXCEPTED

t. baby baller who can't afford a SMASHED BULLY

It's never going to happen on Sup Forums. Just give up before I ban both of you.

THAT RIGHT T2 WAS BRED TO ABBIE . DIRECT NITRO X BIIGIE SHORTY . HER SISTER MADE GOTTILINE DAX . I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE DOES WITH TOADLINE T2 . IF YOU LIKE THAT RIPPED MUSCLE CLEAN POCKET LOOK BUT STILL EXOTIC . THEN THIS IS THE BREEDING. . EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

Reported for mod impersonation
youtube.com/watch?v=ltIQv6rUOHg

>spamming off topic shit
>"reported you!"

why are /an/ posters such faggots?

>Off topic
OP posted a SMASHED and SLAMMED toadline.

I bet you feel sorry for these dogs. They're not even conscious. Who gives a shit.

That dog is probably dead by now.

you're conscious and I bet nobody gives a shit about you either

Just a friendly reminder that literally every dog with a flat snout is fucking shit.

SMASHED
L&
A
M
M
E
D

what ps2 game is this from

BASED white trash Orange County retarded inbred puppy mill!

CLAIMING TOADAGI

Looks like a mini crime boss

Why did you post this in Sup Forums after being proven wrong in Sup Forums?
Sad DCcucks everyone