I'm not a ro-but!

I'm not a ro-but!

It's funny how so many progressives will go completely homophobic/misogynist/racist against any minority that disagrees with them.

what's racist or homophobic about this? also if this is who I think this is who I think it is he's hardly a politically correct progressive

>trying to use the fact that Milo's gay against him when he himself coined the nickname "Based Faggot"

I don't know what WOULD piss Milo off, but this definitely isn't it.

The "stretch out his anus" is a homophobic joke, any rightwinger who made that joke would have their careers destroyed.

But it's ok because Milo is rightwing, and the author is a leftwing berniecuck.

Milo often brags about how much black cock he's stuffed up his bum, so this barely qualifies as an insult.

My point (I'm the artist) is that he is, himself, a cuck. He'll hug a homophobe if they will only play footsie with him re: Trump.

I hope people realize that Milo only supports shit like trump and gamergate because it gets him attention. All he cares about is people talking about him.

oh god I thought it said arms. that's so much dumber and shitty

>re:trump
homophobia is a new one

>straight
>on Sup Forums
lol no

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis.

This right here. He's my favorite faggot but even he has made it clear that he is jumping on issues and arguments to cause a stir and gain attention. Which is all well and good if that is how he wants to rise in fame I suppose.

He can be a bit of a twat though.

I guess you didn't know that limericks rhyme. (And I suppose a stretched anus WOULD be rather shitty :)

This guy gets it. Milo is a troll. For the last 30 progressives have been playing a game of Nomic with conservatives (who don't even know they've been playing) and winning. Milo has jumped in and is pulling on as many loop holes as he can get his hands on for shits and giggles.

*30 years

>the guy who does a comic about a dad banging his daughter is upset over Milo

You can pretty much tell this if anyone who isn't a game critic for a living writes an article related to gamergate in any form. At that point you're just pandering for neckbeard dick.

Unfunny faggot writes unfunny comic about unfunny faggot.

I'm not upset about Milo's pathetic "lulz". Just his hypocrisy.

>Nomic
thank you for making me look that up. that's such a perfect analogy.

>whatsdeepfried.com
A shame.

Jesus christ this thread was probably started by one of his interns. This is almost as bad as the time he actually bought ads on Sup Forums.

>the time he actually bought ads on Sup Forums.
U wot m80?