Were there any episodes of this that were legitimately bad?

Were there any episodes of this that were legitimately bad?

I can understand there being episodes that people may not personally like, I have a few myself, but it's not because I thought the episodes were bad.

So Sup Forums, can you list 1 bad episode of Ed Edd n Eddy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ns5RPHQigg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some boring early episodes on season 1 and season 5.

like that one about daily paper or the picture safari.

Honestly can't think of one

Maybe some of the seaon 5 episodes were a little weaker

But I love the paper episode

Your Ed Here, AKA the one with Eddy's middle name, is the only episode I don't like.

>But the one with the phone was mean-spirited!

Fuck off Mr. Enter, that episode had fantastic gags.

They all had funny moments. Off the top of my head, my least favorites are

>Mission Ed-Possible
>If it smells like an Ed
>Sorry, Wrong Ed

Of course it was mostly just because those episodes were the ones where I actually wanted to hurt the characters for being dicks.

Paper episode was hilarious though

Pretty much what this user said. I enjoyed everything except the one with Eddy's middle name.

Oh yeah, the whole premise wasn't funny. I'd say that's the only truly poor episode.

Nope. And I like to remind you all there will NEVER be one because Danny Antonucci fully owns the rights to the show, meaning that no one can make a half assed reboot like PPG without getting Danny's explicit permission

And I'd like to remind you Danny Antonucci is a hack who gave up making cartoons.

Danny Antonucci is a terrible human being. Not only did he abuse the people who worked on the show, he never paid many of them. He refuses to accept that cartoons are all flash nowadays and refuses to change, even when it's easier and better than hand drawn animation. Plus he's very pretensious and refuses to allow any other people's input onto his projects, even when it might be better, all because it has to be his way and exactly like he would do.

I just don't understand why people like him so much.

>Not only did he abuse the people who worked on the show, he never paid many of them.
source: my ass

Nice my ass post there bud.

Anyways, bait or not, that sounds like the guy id want making cartoons. By him shutting out everyone else's shit opinions, we got a show for 10 years where you can count the genuinely bad episodes on one hand.

Too many cooks spoil galashes

I never liked the later episodes with the Eds at school. They shattered the dreamlike 'endless summer' setting that I found appealing.

Yeah, abusing the staff sounds like bull to me. If he'd been that bad at managing people, the show probably wouldn't have lasted that long and come out looking so good. It feels like a really cohesive team effort.

But he does come across as a real shmuck in this interview from a while ago, stroking his ego about how incredibly edgy & cool he supposedly is. He basically comes across as that kid you know in high school who thought that saying fuck made him some kind of ultimate badass.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ns5RPHQigg

*kid you knew

Also meant to say that whatever the case, he doesn't have to be a likable guy, as long as his cartoons are good. Seems like most creative people aren't really guys I'd like to be close friends with, and that's OK.

Pretty much. The guy got results, coming across as obnoxious in one interview doesn't make his work bad.

I saw Danny Antonucci at a grocery store in Ontario yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Big Turk bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Does anyone know where I can still watch this show?

another bad point for the eddy's middle name episode, this shit ehanced the gay meme on the fandom because Kevin forced Eddy to kisses Double D.

All of it. It wasn't a good show and was just obnoxious in every way to all the senses.

I had a strikingly similar run-in with Ryan Gosling in LA.

not paying your employees is not something cool, but im pretty sure they're bullshitting anyway.

I will never read this without thinking it's a real story for the first couple paragraphs.

Is this some pasta I'm unaware of? I'd prefer this to be the case.

im pretty sure the original used shigeru miyamoto as the subject

Some super stale pasta actually