There have been several raids in german mosques today...

There have been several raids in german mosques today. It has been said that they are radicalizing members to fight the non-belivers. Their flats have been raided too. Might this be the first sign of uncucking?

ok

Gotta link to an article?

Bumping for interest.

No muslim blood on the floor, no uncucking

We are still less cucked than you.

/This

k...keep me posted

Sauce OP

Fake, they are just putting on a show after people got mad from the latest attacks

Hey, look. France and Germany are debating over how cucked they are.

GERMANY NO!
by intruding in the peaceful adherents' lives, you will surely radicalize them

“Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future,” he said, stressing, that, on the contrary, “every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk.”

Apart from something Tipi said I couldn't find anything recent. Sauce please

>Might this be the first sign of the uncucking
No, don't get your hopes up, Han.

Are you from Wurttemberg? I was in Germany about 5 years ago before the Caliphate and I came across a village in the Schwarzwald whose entire economy revolved around selling cuckoo clocks. You should go there a buy one where the cuckoo bird is just replaced with a little picture of Germany.

based

They are uncucking to soon. We want the German people to be so Angry and disaffected that If Hitler actually materialised they would vote him in even with all the Years of Judean guild brainwashing. We are fighting for Deutschlands soul. If Merkel starts cracking down on this stuff and is successful then we go back to the frog slowly boiling scenario.

*guilt*

fpbp

Don't you get it? It's too late. They are already in the country! They will get more and more. I don't say that there will riots on the street and a race war going on. It will be a slow, sad decay.
My uncle has a mountain cabin in the alps with some cows. In ten, fifteen years I will live up there and weep for my fatherland from above.

France is on the verge of civil war and a leader of the biggest party just enlisted to kill muslims.
YOU are the biggest cucks. All your ancestors would shoot you in the back for treason, even the anti-nazi.

>a leader of the biggest party just enlisted to kill muslims
wait, what?

>France fails at sustain a republic again.

They really do need fascism because they fucking suck at democracy. This will be like the 6th republic has fallen in the past two hundred years.

Hard times create strong people. Call me an optimist, but I truly believe you will uncuck yourselves one day. Maybe in 20 years when you reach your lowest point. In the meantime prepare a lot of chalk.

Marion Le Pen is practically the leader of the most right-wing faction in the Front National. She's going to (or she has) enlist in the military reserve created after Nice.

Might be you fell for the meme there pastanigger

>France is on the verge of civil war
White sheets and sticks are going to sell like nuts.

Germany has the same history with empires. Three collapsed empires and every major war lost

Tfw an Australian is better at french politics than 95% of France

B-A-S-E-D

Somewhat rare.

I think an user should start a brainstorming thread to preserve European culture: a race war is never going to happen. I've thought about a few ideas myself, such as what I call the 'Bubble Plan' where immigrants are lured into the cities and strict regulations prevent them from living elsewhere, creating a bubble of immigrations within cities, but outside of the cities German culture can be preserved (or French culture for the case of France etc.). There's no point trying to purify the big cities, the damage has already been done there. The only thing is that Muslims breed like rabbits and it would be preferable to prevent them from spreading all over the country: better to keep them contained. Tensions between Muslims and the police could be heightened through covert means (basically the police start fights, or just respond more aggressively to Muslim challenges), to the point where police could be given more rights (if terrorist attacks carry on as they are atm in your country, this could easily be the case, hopefully there's nothing in your constitution preventing this). The police should just be as annoying as possible to Muslims that are not within their unofficially designated bubbles, coercing all Muslims to remain within their little ghettos. From there the Government could control the housing market for "security reasons", and hence the Government can prevent certain people from moving house. The aim of this is to ensure Muslims dont leave the city. Richer Muslims will naturally be put off from the Muslim ghetto, but they dont seem to reproduce like rabbits, so they probably won't be a problem. Chances are, they'll just live in richer areas of Germany either in or just outside the cities.

"Civil war" is used in MSMs too. Even the fucking BBC pointed out that another 2005-style revolt would end in a civil war.
Germans raised the white flag years ago. 1 million muslims in one year and? A 15% party diffused only in the poorest parts of the country? This is the definition of cuck

>Marion Le Pen is practically the leader of the most right-wing faction in the Front National. She's going to (or she has) enlist in the military reserve created after Nice.

>mfw this is actually true.

You fool, this defeatism is unacceptable behaviour. It is not over, It has just begun. Nothing about what is happening in Germany constitutes 'slow' the demographic replacement of the German people has switched into hyper drive. With the increasing distrust of state run media and daily happenings people will grow even more disaffected with everything attached to left. I can see this leading to a full on Civil war a Military Coup or even just Democracy prevailing and electing a very Nationalist party. This ethno-masochism and virtue-signally can only go on for so long before the narrative shatters in its entirety, be ready for that moment and seize upon it.

I want you to understand something, it is because of people like you who cuck before the fight has even begun that the left has been given free reign over every facet of your society.

I suggest you re-evaluate your perspective and prepare for the war. It is coming.

Awesome

>the first sign of uncucking?
Sorry but no

it's either a sign that the power grab is over and the time finally came to resolve the previously created "crysis"
or it's smoke and mirrors to get some PR points

Name a country more cucked than yours!

and when is italy uncucked? or are the african refugees camps finally burned down?

This graph hasn't been adjusted for our 45th president, Donald J. Trump.