Is this good or SJW? I really liked Jessica jones but thought luke cage was boring...

Is this good or SJW? I really liked Jessica jones but thought luke cage was boring. Also Liked riverdale until it got sjw

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/05/15/supergirl-likens-trump-administration-evil-invaders-prefers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speak fucking english

It's sjw, but not to such a degree that it makes the show unwatchable. What makes the show unwatchable is that it's a bad show.

Is this Kino or shit?

S1 is pure SJW garbage made by a literal gay male-feminist. I don't know about S2.

But it seems to have good reviews ?

And so does the 2016 ghostbusters.

You sound like a retard. Are you going to say leet next?

It's the perfect show for you.

its bad. like really bad. watch it for the cringe at best

Idk what that means but sure. Leet

No, it needs panties!

Riverdale is good to watch because of the qts. Are their qts in this show? Is super girl herself cute?

S1 is feminist propaganda. S2 on the CW isn't that bad.

Let me put it this way. Everything any male says against Supergirl in this series is met with "why? you're threatened because she's a woman?"
Also, as said, it's a bad show. It's not the worst Berlanti show, the worst Berlanti show is clearly Legends. But it's worst than Flash and even Arrow.

only as kara. shitty super girl. her sister is showing her age. its just a waste of a show generally. they could have used to resources on any of the other 3 shows

They cancelled Containment to save this pile of dying garbage from whatever shit channel it failed on

... damn i'm old

It seems to suffer from what both Arrow and Flash suffered through which is trite pacing and boring filler. Those are way better shows now.

I like the MC, even though she always looks funny when doing supes stuff, it messes with my suspense of disbelief. Thinking again, nothing looks as believable as the sister shows. A cartoon might have worked far better.

Jeb Bush tried to make himself seem more relatable to normies by saying he watched this show. Sad!

Show is awful but god damn the leaked pics of her were hot as fuck.

Pls post

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/05/15/supergirl-likens-trump-administration-evil-invaders-prefers
SJW/10

>movies and tv shows are now purely based on how "sjw" they are
Darkest timeline

it's like the last two decades went beyond everything orwell dreamed of. or to me. to make it exciting, I like to think the god's merged our old timeline with the new darkest timeline you refer to, like some sort of sick infinite crisis game

>LoT is bad

opinion discarded

It's worst than bad. It's awful.

LoT would be good... if they killed off all the Legends except Rory and Rip. Atom's blind optimism and chipperness was worn the fuck out back in Arrow, Jax is a set piece until slavery is brought up then he goes on a rant for the entire episode, and every time White Canary opens her dyke mouth I want to kill her, whoever told that actress that she can act "bad ass" is delusional.

Bullshit.
It was so SJW that I gave up after like 7 episodes.

>dr pavel i'm superman's female substitute

dat neck tho

post her neck

Just popping in to inform you all that this is the single most retarded thread on Sup Forums for the month of May 2017.

It's better than you'd expect a CW superhero show would be, but still not very good.

Fuck off. Flash and Arrow have their flaws but they are a vastly better than Supergirl.

Well skip season 1, its pure trash. If you have booze and time to waste go for it.

Watch the crossovers seriously they're all awesome. I would even rec the LiveWire eps. But every male character chases that tail, ya got cuck and bull your choice, and every challenge to SG is met with "oh yeah- bc shes a women, isn't it?"

Season 2 had promise, I only watched every other ep and it was tolerable, BUT they snipped the balls off SG's Perry White when he was the only reasonable logical male.

I held out hope... UNTIL..."Make Daxam Great Again" I just couldn't fucking take it. I may not be right wing at all, but when you go out of your way to flip the bird and spit at other people in a show about The American way and National Citys hero, fucking christ just make a decent show first THEN insert the quips you haven't earned any sense of smugness.

They rush the wrong things and linger on the worse things. I would rather suffer the cliches of Legends with a great cast, than watch "original" shite with mediocre talent.

>Legends has a great cast

This the most SJW show ever made. It hits you in the face with feminist bullshit every 30 seconds. No conversation can go without a feminist jab at men. It's sexist as hell.

Nude pics pls.

>Thinks of anyone other than Rip, Rory, Stein, Jax whom i enjoy, and the Legion of Doom as an actual cast member and not one offs like hawkfags.

You're right i should say great cast members, who make the show despite lackluster support from the others.

Legends> Flash = Arrow season 1 and 2> Arrow season 3+>>>>> Supergirl

>Is this good or SJW?

Well Supergirl just defeated a mind controlled full powered Superman with brute force, so what do you think?

The should have made clark still be a baby because as it stands now he's just an asshole for never caring about kara.

>oh gee hi only living member of my race! I don't want anything to do with you and have no interest in helping you adjust to this planet that you can fly and have super strength on haha so I won't even drop you off with my parents I'll just leave you with some random scientist family that really can't relate to you at all while you go through the toughest time of your life and also when you decide to become super girl I won't give you any tips, suggestions or help EVER because I have no interest in knowing you at all

The Superman in that show is some bubblebutt Mexican. Defeating him is no big deal.

It has hot romantic scenes.

Seems hella diverse

ITS GREAT ALL THE HATERS SHUT UP

>I may not be right wing at all, but when you go out of your way to flip the bird and spit at other people in a show about The American way and National Citys hero, fucking christ just make a decent show first THEN insert the quips you haven't earned any sense of smugness.
Even if the show were actually decent, the writers aren't smart enough to actually write about politics. All they know to do is repeat empty memes. I think writers should know their limitations, and when they are too stupid to say something intelligent on a given subject it would be better to just shut up.

Blue board = blue balls.

>Also Liked riverdale until it got sjw
how so? I was going to watch that show.

I wish OP was trolling but he really is probably like 13 and doesn't know how to use non-meme words.

It's terrible regardless of SJW stuff. The actress and pics of her are the only redeeming quality that should be sought outside the show so you don't waste your time.

CW made it okay, dropped the interracial shit and brought in a chad character that was our guy until she left her shitty actor husband for him. Also Lena Luthor

I like how Cat Grant comes on and reminds everyone that they're women every five seconds.

He probably does

Even so, when she's not spreading social justice bullshit in the series she's the best character.

It's fucking trash.

I only watched it because Benoist is a qt3.14 but the serie became unbearable when the spic dyke came.

>Attractive wealthy, physically able white woman who also has superpowers consistently behaves like an emotionally crippled child.
>Needs constant support and reassurance, especially from the male cast.
>Terrible props and costumes.
>At any conceivable instance that some delusional SJW BS could be inserted, it is, and in the most blatant and unsubtle way imaginable.
>Plot is terrible.
>Basic premise of the series is moronic.

It's the worst superhero show I've seen, and I've seen Legends of Tomorrow.

I agree with almost everything you said, except.
>Her planet exploded and she spent many years in stasis, I think she's entitled to be emotionally crippled.
>I think Legends is even worst.
But yeah, shit show nevertheless.

She was a very youngchild when Krypton exploded, she literally did not experience any of the time spent in stasis (that's the point) and was immediately raised by a loving human family. She has no excuse for behaving like an emotional cripple with dependent personality disorder.

Flash is the worst Berlanti show

She's not wearing the right outfit.

>I really liked Jessica jones
Kill yourself.
That said, the show is indeed garbage like all of capeshit shows.

Just search for "Melissa Benoist fappening"

Took long enough user. But thanks for posting it regardless.

>Is this good or SJW?
When you start of a thread with a question that reveals you're a fucking idiot you aren't gonna get a good thread

>this is what neo-Sup Forums taught kids to talk like

jesus fucking christ

>Jessica Jones
Well you'll just watch anything these days you crazy kids.

Ask yourself this have you seen many shows with a woman up front and center that HASNT been full of sjw shit?

Continuum

quite a few actually

>CW
>Thinking anything on this channel is something other than hot SJW trash

It's the most overtly feminist show I've ever seen. Totally unwatchable because of it.

It's just really, really fucking dumb.

So it might be a little too fast paced for you.

She was old enough to understand it, user. If I lost my planet somewhere between my 10 and 12 years I'd completely lose my shit, disregarding whether if I get cool foster parents or not.
And I'd also freak out if my baby cousin became an adult. Specially since he's the only other survival of the planet, she missed years of growing up together as if the planet wasn't enough.
Oh, and on top of that her foster father disappeared from existence for many, many years.

/thread
That took long, user.

I liked Jessica Jones mainly because of the purple dude and she was a qt

You sad patriarch surely feel threatened because she's a girl. I bet you are also white. Check your privileges!

Supergirl is pure. Benoist is a slut who took photos while mating. She's not worthy.

"Kara, your pants need to tighter."

It's extraordinarily SJW.
The first season featured a female lead, female sibling to the lead (who was male in the comics), a female mentor character, a female president, a female antagonist and then a black male mentor character and a black male love interest. There was one white male on the regular cast and he was a whiny beta in love with Supergirl who rejects him for the muscly black guy.
Literally none of that paragraph is exaggerated.

It was so far left that I made a bet with my roommate that the sister would end up being a lesbian in season 2 because that was literally the only thing missing from liberal bingo, and then I fucking won that bet.

That being said, it's okay. It's not great. Worth a watch if you think she's gorgeous and don't mind watching some mediocre capeshit when you get home from work once a week.

There is an episode in season one called "I'm with her"

This was before the campaign announcement.

>There is an episode in season one called "I'm with her"
No there isn't

>and then a black male mentor character and a black male love interest
forgot to mention that both of these characters were white in the comics.

Now she don't even know my name....

I like watching this shit when there's nothing else to watch and I even enjoyed the first Flash crossover episode but it is terrible. It's just bad.

Post her thigs