Ultimate Marvel Storytime

Ultimate Marvel Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Why this order?

I originally planned on doing USM to Death of Spider-Man, but I want to do the rest now. I've separated things into groups for convenience.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X

Should hopefully get through Mark Millar's run today.

THE MADMAN IS BACK
good to see you OP

Likewise.

So, OP.
When do we get to the Incest Twins?
You know damn well what I mean.

My memory of Millar's run is kind of fuzzy, after #6 for sure though.

God, Scott is so fucking hot in this.
I had a very unnatural crush on him for the longest time.
God damn comic book characters.

I don't remember when they show up, but I know the incest thing was in Jeph Loeb's Ultimates run

I swear everyone in the UltiVerse is a much bigger cunt than in 616.

I love how that cop just casually shoots in their direction aiming with just one hand

>Mark Millar.
Top kek.

Nah, Millar introduced it.

That casual as fuck gunshot from the cop. Like eh, why not.

Notice me Ultimate Senpai.
I love you.

It's been a while but I swear I remember he only alluded or made jokes about them being so close.

Yes?

Yeah, Loeb, that fucker, was the one who came up with having it in the open.

By hte way I'll be sure to be around in 80-90 issues or so, I don't remember, to shitpost about what garbage Coleite's run is.

He does, but it's pretty clear from Millar's stuff that they're fucking. Loeb just went and showed it happen and Wolverine watched

Millar's last UXM arc is still my favorite.
Everything with Cyclops is fantastic.

Nice storytime OP, this is one of the first series i started collecting, does kinda go to shit after issue 60ish iirc though

The best thing about Millar's run were the one-liners. They put Ultimates to shame.

Out of all his jokes in Ultimate comics.
My favorite one of Millar's will always be "FANTASTIC FOUR SAVE THE WORLD"

I don't remember that, context please?

#66-100 specifically. Robert Kirkman comes to phone it in and was only using it make enough to launch his indie titles.

I knew there was a good reason I hated that douchebag, I just hadn't heard it yet.

grrr

End of his UFF run.
Basically, Ult. Doom sacrifices himself to close the breach to the Zombieverse and his only request is that he get the credit for saving eveyone. The headline says something way different.

Oh wow, I totally missed that little detail, thanks