COME TOGETHER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yahoo.com/tech/m/9a22b76d-eebb-3046-885b-a9460d2ce367/ss_%27justice-league%27-director.html

>"Yo, Joss, I think you know how to do this shit man, you can take over."

JUSTice league my SHIT up FAMILIA(no daugher included)

Pretty tasteless to poke fun at this just for the sake of company wars meming

>where do you think you are

I know, I know.

Your children will all be stillbirths

STOP DISCONSOLATE DAUGHTER

He's an edgy lonely faggot, no one wants to have kids with it

It's jealous, just ignore it

>mocking a man who just lost their kid

I know your life is shit user, but have some humanity

DCuck cant take the heat

Apparently neither could Snyder's daughter

Snyder was never the Quip King. That crown is for Joss. Joss is who DC needs right now.

Why'd she do it?

Jesus, man. There's no bar too low, huh?

Joss the Boss will save DC
Based quips and liberal agenda, Sup Forums is fuming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DCniggers GETTING SLOPPY SECONDS

>feeling sorry that someone killed themselves
lel

kill yourself

She was a chink

Oh jesus fuck I was mildly into seeing the new GOTG movie until this shit. Fucking hell capeshit is garbage.

>be adopted by cumskins because they have an Asian fetish
>no sense of identity
>Snyder's constant molestation sessions with her were probably his eventual inspiration for Sucker Punch
>no family that looks like you
>feel alone

Not that hard to understand why.

>20 years old and a happa
I don't feel bad for them anymore

I've never realized that there was this giant eye in the background durante this scene

Meanwhile Joss has 2 living children

>implying it isn't already too late for all their planned franchises

Because it is.

Fuck her, I feel bad for the family and shit. Killing yourself knowing full well you'll hurt the people that love you is fucking retarded.

Based chink. You could say she took a shot for the DCEU.

hapaposter
hapaposter
hapaposter

Poor guys, can't even imagine losing a child, only 20 years old too what a fucking tragedy.

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

I WOULD HAVE SAVED HER IF ONLY SHE LET ME

HAHAHHAHA

GET FUCKED YOU MENTALLY ILL PIECE OF SHIT. FOLLOW YOUR DAUGHTER TO HELL YOU FUCKING HACK.

Come on that's fucking hilarious. Guardians is the one Marvel franchise I unabashedly love.

>feel alone
>dad's net worth $22 million

>failed at watchmen
>failed at batman
>failed at superman
>failed at raising his children

Is there anything this man can do correctly?

>tilt shift lens pic
wtf i just see KINO over it

was 13 reasons why to blame>??????????

What's the thought process for a marvel shill in this situation? Do they admit the avengers movies were bad and shit on whedon?

baka desu senpai I thought you marvelcuck atheist redditors were all about having class. show some respect

There's no way Josh can pull anything off in such a short time, with WB breathing down his neck we are going to be FUCKING LUCKY to get anything near Age of Ultron.

Fail at not being a manly alpha chad

Or brilliant, was probably against the DCEU from the start but Zach wouldn't listen.

COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

OVER ME

give strength to our DChad bro guys. As a fellow chad bro it is our duty, I will be lifting for zack snyder right now.

Fuck off fag. Why should someone suffer for 60 more years just to save some people a few months of grief?

Has LARPing gone too far?

This. She shouldn't have killed herself knowing her father wouldn't be able to finish his kino for us!

Stop laughing

>whoring around
>satisfied now because she has a rich hubby

the american female in a nutshell

It's senpai. You're mum won't miss ya

afro americans

Falseflagging as a Teen Marvel fanatic should be a banable offense.

That is pretty poor, desu. I am worth 4 million and I have never put effort into anything in my life.

i bet that faggot joss will pair up wondy with cyborg

this is true?

shame, i was going to see it in theater but weadons a leftist liberal faggot loon, so i guess thats out.

at least you know you're a faggot

The real story is that he quit due wb meddling. The daughter story is a good excuse.

>killing your own daughter just to get out of a studio contract
I think he may have gone too far in places

Not funny

This guy.............

why did he do it bros

>quipmaster sjw takes over

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

That's so fucking sad though.

The gookette sacrificed herself so that capekino might live.

>mentioning dogs before family.

no wonder the daughter killed herself

Can I have a million? pet died, want to buy a decent headstone.

top kek

FUCK THIS, I actually liked MoS and BvS, but Sensitive Josh Whedon will turn it into a quip fest.

FUCK!

Hapa

can i unironically have 1,000$ please? I really REALLY need it.

We're talking dollars, not Korean won, Jihoon.

The obvious would be to point to the fact that Cuckdon isn't even asked to do Marvel anymore and DC is getting sloppy seconds.

Hearing some reports that the cause of suicide was viewing an extended version of BvS

rip :/

>his movies will probably get even more kino if he ever returns

>CERTIFIED FRESH
what did she mean by this?

Nobody read her novel.

we will never know because it didn't happen. she probably found her real parents and went back and WB came up with this ridiculous plot where she committed suicide and that being the reason Snyder leaves the DCEU instead of firing him, even though he was technically fired.

>grimdark faux-mature shit
>now with added quips

Niburu can't come soon enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DCucks ETERNALLY BTFO! Oh God, one of Marvel's biggest hacks is now running Justice League and he's gonna write/direct Batgirl. I wouldn't be surprised if Warner Bros. make him the leader of the DCEU. The stupid fucking capekino memes are finally dead, now DCucks can't argue they're better than Marvel.

came here to post this

his next movie will be relentless 2kino4u

>failed at Batman

Nigga wut, Batman is the one thing that BvS did right.

>man it sucks being a daughter of a wealthy renowned director
>better kill myself

ultimate cuck move

The movie is already shot though. All that's left is a few reshoots/pickups/whatever they're called. I am pissed about it too since Avengers has no style or flair, but maybe the damage should be minimal.

>He's an edgy lonely faggot, no one wants to have kids with it.

The projection is fucking tangible.

Movie's 97% finished, Whedon's just easing it into the station

People think he's taking control of the project, but there's barely anything left for him to actually do

2 Careers, 1 Movie.

But what about the RESHOOTS

A movie can change drastically in post. Suicide Squad is proof of that.

Whedon to replace Darkseid as main villian for sounding racially insensitive.

On one hand, fuck Snyder. On the same hand, fuck Whedon. The film and the films after it will be shit either way.

The editing process is extremely important, if the director isn't supervising it then shit can get really fucked up. Look at what happened to Alien 3, Kingdom of Heaven, Suicide Squad and countless other movies that got fucked in the editing room. I think Justice League will be fucking terrible no matter what but Whedon will keep in every single quip and cut out the religious symbolism so Snyder fanboys are gonna be pissed. This is proof God is real and he has a wicked sense of humor.

wtf i thought this was a joke

I think using Darkseid in the JL is too early for him. Maybe Mongul or Starro could be better options.

The villain is Steppenwolf, not Darkseid.

What are you afraid of, user?

MARVEL AND DRUMPF FAGS BTFO

>ITT:Hello r*ddit: The thread

>Believing a picture with text on it
Something something Morgan Freeman's voice

Reminder that these are the people that spam Snyder shit and try and influence Sup Forums opinion about him

Ciaran Hinds is playing Steppenwolf. He'll be CGI of course.

>He’s old, tired, still trying to get out of his own enslavement to Darkseid, [but] he has to keep on this line to try and take over worlds.

post your pic, faggot. if you're so hot.

Bin Al'Affleck would have been a better choice than Salad Josser. At least Bin has good will hunting under his belt.