Should Sup Forums flags be changed so that for US posters, it also shows what state they're from?

Should Sup Forums flags be changed so that for US posters, it also shows what state they're from?

Sure.

No.

Yes, same thing with UK.

Scotish flag: friendly discussion
English flag: banters

I would be in favour of splitting the UK flag into England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

It's interesting how the country people are from reflects something about their personality. For instance, fucking leafs and their imbecile comments.

>Being this new

There's already an extension for that newfig

Noord-Brabant should get it's own flag.

Who the fuck wants to download addons to be able to see what state Amerishit posters are in?Why would it be necessary?

It would be interesting. Maybe a month long trial run is in order. Hop to it, modcucks.

Just do flag extensions. Displaying all states in the US as their state is not necessary. In the UK those are actual countries.

>For instance, fucking leafs and their imbecile comments.

But those are mainly French Canadians. Normal Canadians aren't such fucking retards.

Ideally.

It isn't necessary, but we already have it , and other Sup Forumsacks use it

Most of them look the same. Good luck trying to differentiate between all those seals.

Unless it showed a US flag followed by the state I think it would be meaningless; I think it would end up creating an unnecessary divide.

tl;dr not needed

A political anonymous board should not have flags whatsoever

More flags to confuse with.

It can lead to spotting samefags, Sup Forums is not that big

All flags should be removed

>Sup Forums is not that big

Hola senor rato

For what purpose?

Isnt it enough that we are all burgers? Who cares if we are pepperjack burger or cheddar burger or blue cheese burger?

Doing so would imply certain things.

Go head 4 chan...its your move.

Good luck with shutting down a legitimate intelligence gathering program (which this is)

hello|rato

No only Quebec should have a flag

I don't want to be a associated with jew york city faggots, though.

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Apparently Sup Forums is the fourth most used board on Sup Forums.

well nobody asked you, florida

k

Yeah, I think so. It sounds good.
Plus, more memes will be spawned from the individual state stereotypes.
I'm for it!

hello rato
e
l
l
o

r
a
t
o

New York.