As an ethnic person, (poc) I'm glad marvel is doing more films centered around us

As an ethnic person, (poc) I'm glad marvel is doing more films centered around us

What ethnic film would you like to see next?

WE

Search Results
di·verse
dəˈvərs,dīˈvərs/
adjective
adjective: diverse

>showing a great deal of variety; very different.

Wait a minute, 90% of something isn't diversity.

as a fellow POC.

go fuck yourself if you think ethnicity of a movie cast is important.
go fuck yourself.

EPIC RACIST MEME NEW FIREND XD

Go fuck yourself DCuck

Why not just say black?

WORDS ARE FLUID STOP MANSPLAINING etc

>Sup Forums finds a way to complain about a movie called "Black Panther" being full of black people

Also, it's diverse as in a way of saying not majority white

nowthis is just clickbait not remotely real

>90%
>10%
>Only two races
>hella diverse
How do Asians feel about this?

>Also, it's diverse as in a way of saying not majority white
how do you defend communist newspeak with such indifference?

>Film based on established black character who rules over a black country is mostly made up of black people

WOW SO BRAVE #WOKE #YAAS QUEEN SLAY #WOW #WHOA

>communist newspeak

ohohoh, you are lost little fella. Sup Forums is down the block

I POSTED IT AGAIN!

No other races really give a shit. Speaking as a spic here.

>I POSTED IT AGAIN!
Posts le ebic alt-right meme again

no one cares leftypol/reddit/tumblr etc just go away

White spic or Native American spic?

Don't give a shit, that's a black/white thing.

I take my coffee diverse

>ethnic person
LOL fucking murrikhans and their terms.

>it's diverse as in a way of saying not majority white

Why not go out and say look how black this movie is?
Or how nonwhite?

Perhaps hijacking elements of our vocabulary when there are perfectly reasonable alternatives is dishonest and serves to water down the richness of our language.

Perhaps it's annoying as fuck too, Jamal.

Tell your brothers to have some principles.

ugh

wait, how is 90% of them being of the same race make it diverse?

Its still a superhero movie with a full black cast that doesnt include will smith, morgan freeman or samuel L jackson (probably)

Ethnic Cleansing

Diversity is a code word for white genocide.

But the point is that praising a movie based on a black comic book character and his African country for being made up mostly of black people is pants-on-head retarded

>more films

By the end of the year Marvel will have had 17 films being lead by white men. Honest question, how does it feel knowing Marvel had to garner some much goodwill before they would even attempt to do a movie with a minority lead?

Most Asians would rather watch films with 100% white people than 50% blacks

>These black men don't count because they're already stars

Honest question: do you think this movie will be successfull outside of the US, the UK and other black countries? Here in Europe nobody cares about african americans, let alone all-african stories...

>Diverse

It's funny because Wakanda is isolationist and racist as fuck

if they make good movie who cares

How many times are you guys gonna post this fucking screencap?

I legit feel like I'm being subliminally brainwashed here

I see both Black Panther and Captain Marvel doing Ant-Man numbers since the SUPER SMASH MEGA HIT Guardians 2 wont make anywhere close to a billion

What's weird is the Marvel movies aren't under that much pressure to be diverse. Most of the protagonists are straight white manly men. It;'s the comics that are under attack.

I have a feeling Black Panther is going to be a modern blaxsploitation movie

There are several "good" black themed movies that nobody went to see here. Maybe this will be an exception because of Marvel, but i doubt it...

SJWs mainly only have genuine influences in comics and some vidya, don't believe Sup Forums's paranoia.

Clarification: Diversity in this context refers to the presence of a majority-black cast- a phenomenon virtually unseen and unheard of in the historically white-dominated spaces of Hollywood

Why do you keep making this thread?

These bots are so fucking annoying.

i'm glad marvel is showing us proper ethnic and not 'real' blacks/thugs

so as to give minorities a proper role model(s) to emulate

i'm also glad that spike lee and other 'real' blacks aren't trashing black panther/marvel with their 'that's not how we act/we need some real niggas up in dem movies'

I don't see the problem really. There are plenty of films with majority white characters, its OK if this film is majority black. Yes, there's nothing "diverse" about it but neither is it racist. Skin colour really shouldn't matter either way.

>Being this buttmad

hope marvel/hollywood keep on doing this.

come at me bro