How does it feel to know that you live in a third world country?

happy?sad?envious? let me know how you feel

Mexico is second

Bad chart
We're all third worlders just like our african brothers

>Turkey
>First world
lol, pick one

I live in a first world country but I feel like underclass second world country citizen.

:^)

Mexico allied with USSR in Cold War?

This is the Cold War era World demarcations amigo.

>burgerland
>first world

chicano

why would Argentina not be considered third world?

not bad actually. cheap living cost, and based culture, those I really appreciate. If it wasn't for the insults and down-looked I would've been happier.

REMINDER. FIRST WORLD IN GREEN. EVERYONE ELSE IS THIRD WORLD.

italy
no considered first world
yeah ok LOL

chicano

For me it's rather nice since i'm upper class. But i constantly interact with people from all backgrounds and i see lots of poverty and misery (even though it's not as bad as other places). I would rather see a significant decrease in poverty raher than being first world level upper class.
It's hard-breaking to see the a street vendor and knowing in his/her face of dissapointment that he/she hasn't sold a thing during the day.

that does sound rather heart breaking

It is man. They depende solely on what they sell to barely make a living, And while unemployment is not too high (i think), informal unemployment is quite widespread.

It's also frustating since most of the blame from their misery comes from those fuckers in the govt being too corrupt.

USA defines first world

im good

We have free internet.

P'AJIT'D

feels nice, i don't have to gobble the balls of the coms trade prince Ajit and still shitpost at reasonable prices while our cops hunt down criminals instead of civilians.

Have you ever been to turkey?

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY]

Yep.

>be american
>ger neutralized

>America
>First world

>UAE
>Third world

>Turkey
>First world

Wtf? I think I need to update my definition of "First world" to "countries that the USA likes."

Agreed.