My dad thinks guardians of the galaxy 2 was more enjoyable than john wick 2 and alien covenant. Thoughts?

My dad thinks guardians of the galaxy 2 was more enjoyable than john wick 2 and alien covenant. Thoughts?

my dad thinks you're dad is a fag

he's a redditor, sorry

is that a pic of your dad?

You know what you have to do user

i really want to have sex with a girl butt

why did she have to fuck up her face?

your dad is correct, even though all those movies suck

is she trapped in a whiskey barrel?

Your dad was right

He wants to show you the sea

It's an aesthetic movie, only MCU lorefags make it hard to bear.

You have to be 18 to post here

I love this whore, literally built for sex.

Any man that doesn't adore john wick 2 is obviously a fag or a repressed fag

What does her mother look like?

sup reddit

giv jew gf

I'm 24

that's not unreasonable

mine thinks Jurassic park sucks

she's pure sex but man she needs to stop with the caked on makeup shit

someone post the one with her nipple

no

There's just something about her face...don't get me wrong I would still fuck her. But she looks like she wakes up in the morning looking like a different person.

Is that your dad in the pic?

pls

Yes, someone do that.

My daddy says FUCK yo daddy!

No that's a Realdoll, dumbass

no
now please stop asking

I wanna fuck that dad!

FUCKING CHADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dad has taste

If you prefer OP's pic over this you don't belong in here.

but.. i want she ;_;

i am so cum horny for she i go cum crazy

why does she yearn to be a semon demon? don't western women not want to be treated in that way? why are they so hypocritical?

I JUST WANT A JEWISH MISTRESS WHO BEATS ME UP AND BELITTLES ME FOR BEING A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

Living as a woman literally revolves around getting male attention.

Guardians 2 was fucking garbage, was your dad on drugs?

>genreshit
>genreshit
>genreshit

you're all plebs

>ME NEED LE SCI FI AND LE VIOLENCE AND LE CAPES TO ENTERTAIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you make fun of her nose, Sup Forums? Did you think she wouldn't read all the jew jokes? That they wouldn't get to her?

What's up with her legs?

She could have blossomed into a beautiful natural looking woman, Sup Forums. You helped turn a sweetheart into a wretched bimbofied shell of herself.

Do you think it had anything to do with her career tanking? Let's be blunt here, she's a terrible actress.

How long until she loses it?

She has nice lips

What film was this bimbo looking whore actually in?

Is that your girlfriend? She is VERY erotic, good on you my man.

thanks

>"well goyim? take it out... "

She has been lost ever since the first surgery user.

Damn, her going back to her natural color just highlights how fucked up her face is compared to before. She will look like a Bogdanoff by the time she is thirty.

Sharknado 3

like all women, she peaked at 13

>literally built for sex
>with that face
"No"

oh ryan baby suck my dick just like daddy likes it oh ryan you're so hot I want to each your ass ryan yeah spread those cheeks ryan I want my dick inside you ryan

hey my name is ryan(male). stop that.

oh ryan lets pls rub our cocks together

What went so wrong?

NO, SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WENT SO WRONG, BROS?

Is he a planet?

Reminder.

October 2013

What happen that month?

Is this THE most desirable female body on the planet?

You have to find out for yourself.

GOTG are great flicks though.

While his opinions aren't ones I share, I feel you should respect that he enjoys different things than you do

it wasn't bad at all

She has the type of face I'd love to fuck.

Reminder what?

Wasn't this bitch a loli? When did she become some busty hot ass bitch? Fucking aging. How does it work?

all women were lolis user

Her feet are GOAT

>hot

delete this you're triggering me

Ryry is top jewess

your dad is literally Reddiit: the dad

She kind of looks like a real doll. She's going to look all fucked up if she keeps getting work done to her face. By the time she's 35, she's going to be able to give everyone a quick rundown.

lol. I remember this screencap.

I thought the comments were a joke, so I looked up the video. Who the fuck logs into youtube and talks about wanting to fuck a 12 year old? All these years I've been slightly worried browsing Sup Forums would put me on a list, meanwhile youtube is pedo central.

I'd like to lick her out

Everything you do online is being tracked and saved in databases these days. That's what makes those youtube comments so hilarious. If someone wants to fuck your life up and you've visited some questionable sites or said dumb things, your life could potentially be ruined.

classic

I canr wait for the first generation of people who grew up with social media start entering politics.

I literally never saw a single post on Sup Forums disparaging her looks during her cunny years. Sup Forums takes no responsibility for the bimbofication of Ryry.

so glad my dad is a patrician and doesn't watch shit like that.

I haven't seen GotG 1 or 2 or Alien Covenant but I'm sure they're all better than John Wick 2.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RYRY SEXBOT? HOW LONG OD I HAVE TO WAIT?

It's going to be entertaining, that's for sure.

imagine living in the timeline where Ryan grew up all natural, and never fucked with the color of her skin, her freckles, or her face.

Fag

Who would wear a bikini that makes you look like you're free bleeding?

y-yeah s-sick f-fucks

Your dad is a fag. You're the bigger man now.

is that to indicate she hasn't been deflowered?