What was she getting at here?

What was she getting at here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2rz4vqeZWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're getting so obvious it isn't even funny anymore, just worrying. Bomb Hollywood, NK. Please

All cultures are equal. Cultures that don't believe in raping or murdering children are equal to ones that do, shitlord.

Probably some Kabbalah bullshit

>violent sociopath wants to blame people for things they didn't do
>others are the problem

she hasn't tweeted yet, she's probably sedated

How can they spin this to make it Trump's fault?

I want her to walk side to side on my balls

>Sup Forums will fall for this

They've already found quite a few ways

>tfw Sup Forums is facebook tier now
Not even looking for a source or to check if it's real, fucking tards
>inb4 le Sup Forums was always garbage

Trump -> Islamophobia -> Extremism

What fucked more black men, Ariana or Jim Crow

What did she mean by this?

Shout out to the religion of peace~!

"Remember to respect all lives equally!"

*Earlier...*

"I Hate Americans. I hate America."

I don't even know who this is.

Too bad she didn't die.

what even race is she?

respect all people equally. does she realize this includes the people who bombed her concert

i wanna be her pusy slave!

>Even though it was definitely Muslims, we have to pretend not to know, and not go apeshit on Muslims afterwards.

she is retarded
this only shows how her "beliefs" are forced
she doesn't know if the terrorist was actually an alahu akbar but still wants to have damage control for the religion of peace
this is how retarded liberals are

This is the real one.
Give her a break guys

Confirmed Dan did it as a demonstration that he was still in control after she refused to tongue bathe his fat flaps.

Strange... all these european countries that let in immigrants from muslim countries seem to deal with a lot more terrorism than the united states. I WONDER IF THERE IS A CONNECTION?!?!

FAKE
A
K
E

Why do these autists constantly make fake tweets?

Night terrors from Dan Harmon

based lucifierian pusyposter

She means she has no problem with terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2rz4vqeZWU

see Sup Forums eats this shit up

Trump being kinda mean to Muslims...

It means you need to respect the terrorist just the same as the paramedic saving their victims because they wouldn't have a job if they didn't have each other.

i know when my workplace has double digit deaths we have the same response
good to see the brits run their country the same way

Kitten

those poor poor muslims

they did NOTHING except kill a few thousand innocent civilians over the past 2 years in public bombings alone

let's learn to be tolerant!

the attack was on the same day drumpf talked about 'islamic terrorism' in saudi arabia, the left-wing prophets were right, if you blame islam, islam will strike back even harder, because there is clearly no correlation between islam and terrorism, you fucking shitlords.

Drumpf literally BTFO!!!!1, it's all Drumpfs fault!!! altright raycis fuckbois BTFO!!!!1

Shut up, faggot.

>Celebrity tweets "Violence is bad"
>What the fuck why didn't this 20 year old celebrity give a speech on immigration reform

>so sorry i support idiotic open border policies and tolerance which allows this stuff to happen almost every week now lol dont be mean to muslims tho

She says muslims were right to kill her fans. I agree too.

You dont have to spin it: the guy is supporting countries that fund ISIS like Saudi Arabia and Israel and designates as enemies countries that fight it like Iran, Russia and the syrian government.

>kill some white males next time, will ya?

Italian

Don't worry, we've got the boffins on Sup Forums to tell us why the kids deserved it for being degenerates and explain it was a false flag to distract from Seth Rich investigation.

Nah it pretty much is a FU to The West for lecturing them on Islam and extremism. Trump is the only president I would trust to say "show your face ISIS we will accept your surrender but you won't because you are cunts" hopefully he does that.