Sicilians

What is your opinion on sicilian and sicilian diaspora? Any sicilians here? Any mainland italians that go there often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My surname comes from Italy, specifically from italian migrants during colonial times. So yeah, i'm like full italian lmao.

Worst people in Europe; basically Arabs

t. Foggiano

me too but im not /siciliano/, although I have 3 that married into my family.

Something like 80% of Italian-Americans came from Sicily, so I tend to think Sicilian=Italian, even though they obviously aren't synonymous.

bumperino

A Sicilian sold me pizza once. He was alright.

I think mine comes from Venice or the Veneto region.
I had a friend whose family might be from the south. He's got those big eyes and nose and he's swarthy. His family opened a pizzeria.

Sicily is the ookie cookie of the Mediterranian

I had no idea italians went to your country. I know there are some in mexico and lots in south america.

Can I get pure farmer gf from Sicily?

Just go to France or Germany and get a refugee wife. It'd be the same thing

it's dangerous to insult Sicilians.

memes aside Sicilian Americans were pretty successful in geberal and their income now is pretty high especially considering the the were super poor in italy

Italians migrated everywhere. Not so much to this country. Ecuador was never a migration hub like the rest of the continent. I suppose it was hard to get here back in the day, since you'd have to cross the Drake passage and go all the way back to the north.

Not a bad idea

>Any sicilians here?

Right here mi fratello, what do you want to ask of me?

No the Easiest way was to travel through the waterways of Nicaragua. You go up one river and portage over to a lake and travel down another river that flowed into the Pacific. It's why Vanderbilt paid the other central American countries to take out William Walker the mercenary that took over Nicaragua and privatized the waterways

Hazara subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

>Tarantino said so it must be true!

> Any sicilians here?

I'm not italian, but my friends tell me I look just like Caligula

Nope

Iranian subhuman
Sicilians are Nordic

t. 56% Amerimutt spawn of Jamal and Pabuelo

umm excuse me... we are italians, not what you say

its ok to feel inferior to us italians, we are the bastion and helm of civilization

Goofy Fred Flintstone looking Fuck

Go rape blonde woman as is hazara tradition

I am italian, women come to us naturally. you are just a jealous amerimutt

I read about their fight against mafia. Now i think sicilians are brave and fair people, most of them.

Go shart yourself in the local walmart you 450 kg amerigoblin.

had a muh heritage sicilian classm8 in school, she and her family returned there some years ago after getting the citizenship, she was kind of insufferable tbqh, kind of princess complex because of italian family

and her family wasn't any better btw

We have the same over here. They have a princess syndrome. They remind of rich spoiled rich jewish girls. The northern ones are different but we barely have any of those over here.

Nuke that shithole please

>corsica and Istria in the map

T. D'Annunzio

They ARE super poor and they're all into we wuz Greekz n shiet

I love Sicily and its people. My gfs family is from there.

I mean, they waz greekz. A long time ago.

Maghrebi invasion was unironically possibile because greek siceliots called them to defeat ''foreigner'' byzantine greeks. Basically they cucked themselves and siceliot hellenic culture disappeared and was replaced firstly with siculo arabic and after maghrebi expulsion with siculonorman culture.

Are you black or brown?

Kill Terrone

I'm black. Why does that matter?

Post pics.

No

Then tour not a black bull

Was on a holiday in Palermo 3 years ago, got wasted on grappa with a local bus driver, one of the coolest guys i've ever met.