Tfw you just pretend to dislike Rick and Morty to fit in

>Tfw you just pretend to dislike Rick and Morty to fit in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXsj_7n4aWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R

>tfw hate the show but enjoy the memes

>tfw I don't watch it but it makes me happy that it makes the people who do like it happy

I don't understand the butthurt either.
Especially the new mulan sauce hate. You guys have never dealt with a real alcoholic if you don't get why that is almost spot on what drunks do. They get one topic in there head and can't let go of it. happened to my older brother all the time. One day he got it in his head that he wanted to rent patriot games, it was late and the vid store was closed. He literally threw a brick threw the window and took the movie box and got arrested. nothing mattered but him getting that movie. he actually hates the movie. It's just what drunk people do.

I don't hate the show itself but goddamn does Reddit just try their hardest to ruin it for everyone.

I like the space and some if the parallel universe episodes. The space fart is pretty funny and has a great B story. Meanwhile episodes like the brain virus in the house are intolerable

I've seen every episode with my friend and I'll admit I've laughed a few times but for me it just goes overboard with the lolsorandum humor too much to really say I like it.

Spongebob Squarepants is the same way. Doesn't mean the show is necessarily bad, you're just not in the demographic anymore. Rick and Morty is just one of those shows that would be perfect to watch with your kids. It's 99% for them, but has some adult joke in their for you that will go right over their heads

Surely you'd pretend to like it to fit in since everyone seems to like it?

Wubba lubba dub dub

>he doesn't think picklerickposting is comfy

>le edgy science nu-family guy fedora-toon

>tfw hated mr poopy pants but now sort of love him

oooh wee

I watched three episodes so far. Overall, I enjoy it, but the burping is annoying. Why does he do it all the time?

Gut rot. It's what happens to alcoholics.

Ah. Overall, that's my only complaint. Him burping almost every sentence gets old.

>tfw you never watched rick and morty and dont care enough to bother with it but still think it looks like shit anyway

>tfw both colbertpost and complain about the colbertposters

SECHAWANA SAUCE MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER MCDORALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????

>GOD
>ISN'T
>REAL
>MORTY
>*BURP*

same here desu

Listen to this user, I love watching rick and morty with my kids especially when morty shoves things in his anus. Always gets the kids laughing.

>tfw never watched the show but constantly talk shit about it on Sup Forums to get a reaction

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=LXsj_7n4aWY

It's much deeper than that.

>tfw viccodin

You should not be watching this show with your kids. What the fuck?

BOOM!

BIG /r/EVEAL!

>its much deeper than that, its meaningless
so by definition it is not deeper than that
kys user

and it makes my original point dumbass. Its just meaningless drunken obsession.
>wrong
fucking kek

I didn't actually watch the video.

Why the fuck would you even want to fit in here? Stop making a website your identity.

yeah I can tell !
way to be an idiot and post sources without even watching them

They heard the complaints and toned it down as the series went on

Holy shit Im howling

Wouldn't you get more (you)'s. If you claimed to like it?