Raid on German Mosque

twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758394042371670016

>#BREAKING: anti-terror raid ongoing at a mosque in #Hildesheim #Germany, special forces have stormed the mosque

GERMANY NO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758394559193808897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a bad thing, the more terrorists attacks happen, the more redpilled poeple become, the more the chances to overthrow the cuck establishment.

That's one or many less happenings :(

I'm sure Obama is crying somewhere over all his sons being abused

mosques are peaceful, why would you do that germany?

>Look guys, we are doing a thing!
I hope that at least someone gets deported.

>Government raids a Mosque

You really don't think this won't just motivate Muslims to blow themselves up even more?

ISIS can be given refugee in such a place.

Hell even moderate Shia mosques here in Denmark have been involved in hateful preaching against Christians and Jews.

Imagine what is going on in fully Sunni mosques?

Hopefully the nazis get sued for not taking off their shoes

what do you sugguest, if there reiglin teachs not to attack against them.

No this is too early! The race war hasn't started yet you're reversing all of that progress!

Um racist and sexist much????

God damn, we're not even winning happening anymore

>#Hildesheim: up to 350 officers are at the scene, several raids are ongoing across the city

twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758394559193808897

ARENT THEY AWARE THAT ISLAM DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH VIOLENCE THEREFORE THEY CANNOT ENTER A MOSQUE SAYING THAT TEROR IS THERE

You can't rape the willing and you can't motivate more a Muslim to allah akbar itself.

>how many germans would join you, if you stood outside the mosque holding a sign condemning the raids?

Is not just Sunni, most likely is wahhabism islam which is far more violent and I think the same one ISIS preaches.

Sometimes I wonder if europeans are retarded they allow wahhabism islam to be preached on their mosques but not wonder that this ideology is the one that ISIS and the Saudis are spreading.

Why a mosque though? There wouldn't be any terrorists in a church so why a mosque

This is exactly what Isis wants, a rift between muslims and everyone else. They want to bring social chaos to as many countries as possible :/

Canada gives full support

At the moment? Maybe like Renate Künast and two other green party hippies.
Even the Linke (Most left party in germany) head is condemening refugees now

>GERMANY NO
you blind cucks you are failing for the oldest trick in the book

create a crisis -> use it as an excuse to grab power -> solve the "crisis" to get bonus PR points

What? No we don't. We even took back our planes.

>if you prevent us from blowing you up we'll just want to blow you up even more

Spoke like a true liberal cuck, no wonder you are from Francistan.

They should burn it down, and organize public hanging for every muslim they found inside.

Moron detected
If your skin is slightly brown go back goat raper

Reminder that Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. Reminder that the mosques used by Islamic terrorists therefore also have toothing to do with Islam.

Our politicians are way too cucked to actually use smart tactics like that

Reichskristallnacht 2.0: Sandnigger edition

>I hope that at least someone gets deported.
Or shot

They won't find anything cuz Islam is the religion of peace.

The rift was always there.

(checked)
>Organising public hangings of kebab
Would love to see it yugo, maybe sometime in the future

I don't think he's referring to Dear Leader.

Gas the tanned germans!
This time at least finish the job Hans.

>Is fine with being blown up, so long as he doesn't appear racist.

The Muzzies in Europe need to be given a choice:

1) Go back to their sandy shitholes
2) Be fed foot first through a wood chipper.

remember the peace

FUCKING NAZIS I WOULDN"T PUT IT PAST THEM TO PLANT EVIDENCE ON THEIR VICTIMS IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY THEIR HATEFUL RACIAL VIEWS.

As does Sup Forums

guess what happened before the batclan attack
>mosque was raided
>the lead attacker wanted to push the attack date forward
>bataclan attack happened
pray that this isnt another such situation

>Raiding Mosque for terrorists
>no white people to be found
>promptly leave

There was ALWAYS a rift, now it just gets wider and wider and people start to see what it really is.

>there wouldn't be any terrorists in a church
there would be in France

t. Alberto Barbosa

Why is this such a bad thing? If muslims are going to choose their shitty religion in place of human rights, then they can get nuked.

>if you don't let ISIS fester within your country, they win

I am so hard right now

"moderate muslims" have done sweet fuck-all to discourage the formation of such a rift.

PRAISE KEK

Sounds like it's time for mass deportations.

the people who commet the terror can be hiding there, would you prefer us to just sit outside and record everyone who enters, or just to do a raid.
dipshit. you etheir against us or with us. its a war on terror surley you should "sumbit" to the greater good of mankind,

>pray that this isnt another such situation
What? If anything I want it to happen, do you even Sup Forums? Fuck the civilians and innocents is time for the goyims to be enriched by multiculturalism and the cucks to died while trying to hug their attackers.

They will just use this to say how Muslims are the victims and not all Muslims are terrorist blah blah blah and they'l never address the real problem with all the migrants and the problem is genetic suicide for whites.

those fucking bigot racists !!

I didn't say that in the "lets do nothing" sense. I think all people supporting Isis, muslim or not, should be cleansed.

I was just pointing at the strategy used by Isis. They may be monsters, but they're fucking smart, see your reactions.

The only solution we have is to endure, wash the cancer in our population away and wait for Isis to be obliterated.

If you're such tough guys then go enrol in the army or the police instead of having an internet fight...

>Raid on Mosque

If you're going to start down this road you need to be 100% committed. No half measures

Either you totally hustle every muslim place of worship on a regular basis like and completely ruin their moral (like Israel in Gaza) or you half ass it and only cause more problems

This. And don't think they will just use that power on Muslims, they will use it to oppress everybody.

playing right into the hands of the elites

nigger, being edgy is fun sometimes but grow the fuck up

I hope the police officers took off their shoes before they entered the mosque.

>enure
NO
if the muslims decided to side with IS they deserve to fuck off too

A mosque in Germany will burn to the ground before the end of the year.

so they fucking should, they given alll there human rights to brussels

am I a bad person for wanting this?

You guyd know that they'd only do this if they have a serious suspicion that they are going to find something right? If not downright evidence beforehand.
They'll find a bomb but won't raid more mosques unless they have evidence

>ISIS wants to bring social chaos

>real Canadians will support Germans raiding mosques.

Yes. They will. Dear leader can go smoke weed and come up with unwitty snipes at president trump

LMFAO. This pic is too ridiculous to be real.

>All those smashed windows.

GSG SUCK OUR DICKS

KEK SQUAD

>They want to bring social chaos to as many countries as possible :/
That was already accomplished when neo-liberalism chopped us all up into yellow-packs.

wahabi is a subsect of sunni

>if you kill your enemies, they win

You think people who worked for the STASI are cucked? I can actually imagine that people like merkel and scheuble are psychopaths on the level of hillary or soros.

Yeah but not all subsects of Sunni islam as are violent or idiotic. Still retarded that you guys allow their mosques in your countries, is like you want ISIS indoctrination schools.

fucking lmao

it's real... but it won't happen again, after cops got critizised for it

Your word in Lord Kek's ear, senpai!

Some do, some don't.

But those who do, yeah, fuck them :/

I'm also against incorporating migrants who're incompatible with western life and do stuff like the cologne assaults

Good

They cant even do that right, the most deadly attacks in recent times have been whites and asians with knives and guns, not bombs.

How dare they associate mosques with terrorism

Yeah, you have a point.

Let's hope you're right.

Europe is clearly winning then, since they are getting relentlessly killed

wahabi scum fishing and recruiting refugees is more keked desu senpai, literally importing their army and watching them grow

We did get an airport blown up over the catch of a Paris Stade de France terrorist

If you stop them they start.

Welcome to Germany, the land of cuckoldry!

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
FUCK YOU GERMANY
If you raid them, you're just going to turn good people into terrorists!

I think we should carry on fighting this war using all means possible - tea lights, felt pen cards, teddy bears, bouquets, hashtags and changing our facebook pictures ,the works.

I think we may have turned the corner here -soon

lmao

Shia's tend to preach and have no action.

It's the sunni fuckers you gotta worry about

Wow, I thought Germany was the world leader against islamophobia. I didn't know they would commit this act of bigotry.

#NotAllMuslims

When you going to understandt it. That the fact that many muslim are in western countries are what ISIS want beacuse.
a, If you let so many muslim in your country they can radicalize some of them and can create terror. The liberal "not judge them" narrative even help this.
b, Having enough and treating muslims badly and this will radicalize them.
The simple existence of the muslims in western countries is the trap of 22.
Now you can call me racist.

Germany!! Come on!!!!

This should raise some alarms for you. Why are there professional photographers there taking high quality photos without being told to leave during the most secret and dangerous part of the raid?

What we're seeing here is a false flag with two agendas. 1 is to make people think that they're actually doing something about the terrorists. 2 is to harass the moderate Muslims, destroy their place of worship, replace their Imams with supervised cucks and treat the nice Muslims like criminals so that they get radicalized.

You know as ridiculous as it looks it migjt actually be effective on not going some nutjob go "OH NO THESE FUCKS SHIT ON MY RELIGION I HAVE TO GO JIHAB"

The police is like "see we respect your religion and shit but shit there's a fucking bomb in here and we need to get rid of it"

fucking religion of peace

If they raided a church you wouldn't say shit, you fucking racist, you think your so fucking special. GUESS WHAT