There's faggots ITT who actually think Riley is a cuck and MEW a heartless bitch

>there's faggots ITT who actually think Riley is a cuck and MEW a heartless bitch
They got bored of each other so they're maximizing his access to pussy through pity because MEW can get more than enough guys with her looks alone, and getting more publicity for both of them in the process. They played you like a damn fiddle, retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cokesy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think those things, I know those things

Get a life op

>They got bored of each other

Sure, Riley.

>implying that's not part of their manipulation
Riley's an alpha, he didn't even have to approach MEW back in the day. Guy had such charisma that she went for him. Pic related is evidence of their manipulation, MEW was pretending she wasn't bored either. It's all an act to boost each other's careers.

It's okay Riley. We all understand. It's okay for you to hurt. We all would be in a much worse state than you if MEW divorced us after 15 years together.

Is that really the same dude???

Yeah

it is, now someone post Riley's chad face when he shaves completely. it's shocking

there we go, ty, yeah he'll be okay. he'll hurt but he seems like a nice guy ontop of everything

Damn Riley looks like THAT?

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>dat filter
Fucking women.

what did he mean by this?

Post the fat asian dude who's cucking him

>mew without you tshirt
>that foreshadowing

Did you see that asshole who posts here who went to harass him (smearing Sup Forums's name in the process) and then posted the screenshots here? Pic related.

reminder that Riley got so BTFO he moved to a mexican slum

she's now "working" in the streets?

yeah that's funny, quite a creative name for an instagram account 2bh

hes dan the AUTOMATOR k?

KINO
I
N
O

Is Riley, dare I say, /ourguy/?
That's some Gilligan tier stuff.

Not her, or at least not a current pic. Her hair is shorter.

The jaw implant is ridiculously obvious.

Its the other way around, I know.

>coffee + beating up kids + makeover + writing love letters to ex wife trying to convince her to take me back

did Riley even get a good look at her butthole?

Riley is a handsome guy, in a couple of years he'll grow out of his nu-male phase into a stud.

Mew is gonna end up childless.

Really, it's a win win for all of us. We get to see /ourguy/ unjust himself and our waifu remain pure.

>MEW is a cuckette

>its a mewfag thinks his waifu face isn't busted and she isn't irrelevant episode

>pure
Is that your word for gagging on nigger cocks?

ackquille where u at my nigga?

Where are the proofs?

Mew is the purest of maidens, proof me wrong. Literally slept with one person her entire adult life.

What am I looking at here? Why is best emma there?

Best Emma and MEW lookin good

>McGregor
>nigger
She might be gagging on the BBC, but the B stands for British
is ackquille, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>MEW breaks up with s.o.
Now is my chance

Ewan isn't british

>worst Emma didn't make it to the picture
BTFO
even Emily Jean made it lol

Scots are British you fucking mong.

>Ewan isn't british

not necessarily, he was really pudgy/skinnyfat before, now hes got a really low bodyfat and added muscle, which makes the cheekbones and jaw much more pronounced

No we are Scottish.

Scots don't think of themselves as British you cunts.

>Lee Pace in drag looks better than all those hags

husbandos rule as always

>the French aren't European, they're French

Literally your argument.

Unless you can physically separate yourself from the island of Great Britain, you're British, mate.

is there anyone else who is both best waifu and best husbando?
You only fucking care about us when we're winning Wimbledon for you fucks.

If he doesn't blow up at some point I'm going to be livid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whose more pathetic
The guy that got to fuck MEW for 15 years all the time only to have her leave him
Or the people who never fucked MEW but fantasize about her making fun of him

Him, because the regret will burn him inside.

Yeah that's why the cucks didn't vote yes

Will it burn as much or more than whenever he had to piss after dicking her?

Well, they voted against their own independence, so what do they consider themselves?

>tfw you're waifu a shit

Is it true he viciously beats up disabled children?

>tfw you're husbando a cucc

If you're not attracted to Emma Stone, you are a homosexual.
She looks fine there.

>
holy shit i thought you guys were meming about glass eye

Is sawyerno, dare I say, /ourguy/?

I chuckle at these. Is anything wrong with my sense of humor?

>when your married for 15 years and she leaves you out of nowhere then acts perfectly happy while you have to pretend to be okay

Do you think he'll be ok?

If you're reading this, harassing user, seek help.

I did too senpai. The outlandish nature of the comment, the username and the fact that it was made only a few minutes after Riley posted that pic all add to the chuckles.

MEW is the only 10 there. Amy Adams is a 10 for 40+ actresses.

He'll probably find some "Manic Pixie XD" slut. MEW will steadily get older, less desirable, and realize that she fucked up.

>women don't look like my loli cartoons.jpg

A U T I S M

>that milhouse face

To be fair in 10 years we will be calling this smart. He got prime MEW and is getting out while still young and letting her break it off. He gets the pity card and street cred for banging MEW and is now a bit of a staple in the business. Watch him hook up with a hot young 20-something And 10 years from now MEW will find her prospects have dried up and will probably come crawling back but will find herself replaced by what is now a hotter woman with a career perhaps in front of her still and not behind her.

Someone better give him some reasons to live.

haven't you guys seen her ig stories recently? she posted a pic of a girl in a slide and the caption was something like "play date *rainbow*". i'm leaning towards the conclusion that she's with that girl

keep up the good work

>in 10 years we will be calling this smart

fuck I hope I'm not still here in 10 years

Riley...

She left him because her career is taking off and her agent told her.

This chick used to be tagged in that pic
instagram.com/cokesy/

Youre here forever

You're going nooooowhere.. We got 10 years... 10 years of play time!

hang in there riley

Why do I get the feeling that Riley posts all these threads?

i remember laughing at the people that say you can never leave back when i first came here from SA in 2004

you will never leave

Oh boy, here we go

go get her @rilestearnscuckold4chan!!

Roberts
Wins
AGAIN

>implying Riley fucking Stearns would waste his time with us the shitposting losers from Sup Forums
The guy has a great life out there and tons of friends. The other day he was at echoplex with his friend Chad.

Sounds familiar

JUST

Send us money, Riley.

>no Shayqwanda, rotate the bottle towards the camera so they can see the label.
>yes missus, I knows you onlys bein my friend so yous can be pr'gressive.

You're literally reposting someone else's post from the last thread when I posted that picture. How fucking embarassing

so this is it huh, we all meet up in the /riley/ thread every night and spout the same memes

JUST
U
S
T

If this is his backup, he's in for another huge disappointment

What can I say, I'm a replicant in the most literal sense of the word.

You say it like it wasn't obvious from the start

That man has a very weak chin and facial structure. I'm surprised they were together at all. He looks like a beta cuck.