Daily Reminder: Laurel isn't dead

Daily Reminder: Laurel isn't dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk
twitter.com/Mister_Batfleck/status/734762279657443328
youtube.com/watch?v=vSRTZ7U5S_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as pissed off as i was about the death, i dont want her to return because it was the final nail in the coffin freeing me from watching that shit show.

laurel and katie were wasted on Arrow.

Lies, if all the Felicity and Malcom bullshit didn't make you leave the show nothing will.

You're here forever

Nah I'm like him and it was a good stopping point. She had the strongest narrative over the series anyway besides Thea. No point in continuing.

Have hope Sup Forumsmrade.

Seriously, is that DCTV's theme this year? Supergirl, Flash, now Arrow.

She's not dead because you can't kill props.

i literally dropped the show after her death, bro. i havent watched an episode since.

i loved her on the flash though, was great to see, but also made me realise which writers were the actual comic fans

yeah, despite her being a villain in this, i loved the hell out of it and katie actually seemed to have fun with the role.

i'm glad they have Black Siren around for the future, but i dont want her to ever go back to Arrow.

I don't care that she's dead. Her smaller role meant she wasn't annoying as she used to be. Her annoying was just replaced with felicity being annoying.

What I DO care about is that some of her last word were literally "ollie you need to get back with felicity" instead of something that fits the character

sure she's not and when Felicity broke up with Oliver that totally meant she was leaving the show and not setting up more relationship drama

I hope she gets hit by Wally's car again.

Not as a negative. It was fucking hilarious.

Paraphrasing from a thread last night:

I personally believe it was all misdirection.

1. They went out of their way to highlight Laurel and Oliver's relationship in the episodes before she died. I think in character it was a way to get Oliver over Felicity. This whole season was one giant lesson about why those two shouldn't be together, and they have to tip toe around their fans.

2. She talked with Ollie about wanting to quit practicing law and becoming a full time crime fighter. Foreshadowing.

3. They conveniently pulled the camera away when they were going to discuss something secret (which hasn't been revealed yet). Exposing her as the Black Canary was just a way to throw her identity away. People are apparently stupid enough to think the Green Arrow isn't the Arrow, so why not?

4. The next episode preview says Ollie gets help from a surprising source. They just introduced meta Laurel on Flash to show she's got powers, plus the second particle accelerator explosion gives a reason for her to have powers.

5. This is a Berlanti show: we're contractually obligated to have at least one clever ruse per season and we haven't gotten one this season. The grave doesn't count - unless you consider her death was the ruse.

I really really worry she's going to become good. That would be such a waste.

>tfw people save your macros and screencaps

there's a pic floating around twitter of a BC in a bts shot, it;s grainy as fuck though and it could be Katie due to the hair color, but it could also be that bitch who stole her outfit.

i just...don't want it to be true, because it felt freeing. even though i hated what they did and was angry as hell about it.

i just dont want to watch arrow anymore.

>The next episode preview says Ollie gets help from a surprising source.

It's the citizens of Star City

the promo video came out today and showed a mob of people rallying behind Ollie to face Dahrk

ollie helped her fake her death, i remember thinking it was fucking obvious when i first watched the episode where she died in the hospital.

they will probably make a big deal about some fucking plot between laurel and oliver.

post more Thea m8

>fake her death

Quentin Lance please, let it go already

Had to step out. I'll do it when I get back though.

no problem, i'll wait 4 u

Laurel is obviously going to be back (haven't you noticed Berlanti's/Guggie's writing for every single past season, where there was a "twist" of the dead character being secretly alive?). This season even outright "suspiciously cuts" Oliver's "promise to her", and before that established Oliver as able to fake Taiana's death, as if she has no pulse.

However, there won't be a Laurel/Oliver romance anymore, but Laurel being a Sara-like legally dead traveling vigilante. Felicity leaving Oliver is just a source of more relationship drama.

>The next episode preview says Ollie gets help from a surprising source
Surprising "force". We the people. Like what Berlanti did on Supergirl/Flash crossover.

Laurel's return will probably be the next season's first half twist, like Sara's resurrection this year.

It's also going to be the big source for drama come next season, because Oliver has to LIE again, oh no!

>she comes back from death
>quentyns face

what do you reckon is that pic then of a BC in a bts shot? it could be an old photo maiing the rounds... but yeah. i just dont want to get dragged into this show again.

i hate felicity so god damn much and her acting is horrid, even for a CW show.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk

>Quentin's face

It'll be fucking obvious when she's credited next year in the cast but doesn't show up. She's credited for every episode in the show, same as Amell. Her agent would never allow for that crap.

why is Olishitters the most deluded bunch of cunts ever?

twitter.com/Mister_Batfleck/status/734762279657443328

Remember when Oliver made Malcolm Merlyn lose control of the league of assassins and Merlyn had a meltdown?

>YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE
>SO MUCH IS AT STAKE
>YOU CAN'T DO THIS OLIVER
>I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER
etc

He acted like the world as we know it would begin to crumble. So far we haven't seen one single negative consequence. Either the writers forgot, or Merlyn was truly being a big fucking cry baby

that 36% troubles me

i wish the world was purged of them.

>She's not coming back, not this time...
Laurel comes back
and then Felicity gets mad at Oliver for lying to her.
Diggle takes her side.

Aunt May is a cold hearted bitch, true, but Felicity has the body count.

Well he kidnapped Oliver's son and freed Darhk.
Also suddenly trained killers all around the world aren't getting paid anymore, will probably lead to more crime.

Okay I'm back.

Oh I got faces.

>ollie will never kill Merlyn again

such bullshit

I want to go balls deep in her.

Oh?

That's all I got right now.

Laurel ;-;

>tfw

It's really pissing me off how they just let him get away with everything. This season alone he's told Darhk about Ollie's kid, let Darhk go free (which got Laurel killed), worked for Darhk, stole his idol for him, drugged Thea and turned her against Ollie, yet they still let him go.

I don't care if he's Thea's father - he needs an arrow through the throat.

He hasn't done anything to hurt Felicity this season, and hse's the only character that counts.

>drugged Thea

It's not even the first time he's done this

I don't care if the writers or fans like him but he needs to be on a kill if seen list

The hero we need.

Yeah, and the first time he did it he killed Sara,

I'm surprised Lance doesn't put a bullet in his head the moment he sees him.

I am convinced these are just bots programed to promote Felicity. If you made a poll for biggest dick with Felicity the bots would vote her without knowing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSRTZ7U5S_o

Looks like the Arrowcave gets destroyed. Time to move to Seattle?

i think there has been screencaps of fake twitter accounts spamming the olicity tag trying to get it to trend

it's just fucking sad. i honestly hate this fandom.

Dahrk is just like "FUCK THIS GAY EARTH"

Lance should have died a come back as The Spectre.

He also res'd Vandal Savage...somehow...for some reason...

If they'r introduce WW on Arrow and have her fight Felicity, then yes, Felicity would win.

olishitters agree and here is their totally plausible reason

Huh. I saw plenty of Green Arrows and Flashes, but no Felicitys (or Theas) at my last con. I wonder why?

>Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Wow. Tech. Science. Yeah, that's right. It was totally tech and science that let Felicity and Mr. Teriffic hack into their keyboards and electrocute Felicitys ex-boyfriend with an "executable" all the while their screens showed a Sauron-like eye so they couldn't see what the fuck they were typing or if even an editor was opened.

That definitively wasn't magic. It was SCIENCE.

>twitter.com/Mister_Batfleck/status/734762279657443328
Do you honestly think DC would let that happen? Wonder Woman would destroy Felicity without breaking a sweat and the massive outcry if Felicity wins would be lol worthy. So how can Felicity win? She can't hack into Wonder woman and no... Wonder Woman represents truth more than her and faced off against a bunch of crap in her life.

So with Vixen on stage with Amell, Gustin, and Benoist during the CW introduction, does anyone think she might be getting a real show?

She was fucking hot.

>Felicitys ex-boyfriend

was this guy in an episode before this?

or did they just asspull him for that episode and want everyone to believe he hacks "harder" than Felicity, her dad, and Mr Terrific combined doing co-op hacking (without a visual interface of any kind due to the screen saver)

>She was fucking hot.

I love titties

but I felt sorry for Amell when her acting was literally dragging the show down around him

I wouldn't be shocked if she was rays new love interest so he can be ntr'd again

she should, but i think the might go to LoT

She was in the flashback episode with Gothicity.

Err he. Damn, Felicity experimenting in college would've been more entertaining than that faggot we got.

meant for

You're gonna make me post them all, aren't you?

No one wants you to spam the thread with your pointless screencaps.

And don't you DARE samefag again pretending you're someone else that likes them.

Post them.

well May has been a herald of Galactus so she probably could defeat Felicity

Such a bad show, only women like this shit.

>And don't you DARE samefag again pretending you're someone else that likes them.
That's a new one on me.

He's in league with the time masters, or were, hence why he was whining about the consequences or whatever Malcolm Merlyn is Jack Harkness. but eeeeevil

I thought I had more. Huh.

Can't they think something better for a finale other than "lots of random mooks fighting with the city's residents" ?This is,what,the 3rd time this happens?

Not really - they wrote themselves into a corner from the start of the season and just kept going further and further.

I mean, Dahrk is a god at this point. How the hell are they going to defeat him? The power of positivisity? Star City is a shithole to the point where it's citizens are willingly working towards destroying the world.

The funny thing is even without the ley lines bullshit you could've made a compelling case for Dahrk to be there - he could've built a chamber that channels the darkness in the heart of Star City. He's under the Glades - every murder and rape could've made him stronger. Would've made for an interesting narrative about why Ollie is even bothering to fight for a city that doesn't want to be saved.

>Star City is Gotham
It never ends.

Well, it kind of is in this world.