Let's have fun and do a Sup Forums themed mad lib I have right here

Let's have fun and do a Sup Forums themed mad lib I have right here.

What I need from you Sup Forums is to help me complete it.

First, I need
A type of business,
a type of animal,
a number,
a family member (brother, sister, grandpa, uncle, etc.)
a past tense verb

crematorium
giraffe
Use my last two digits
aunt
swam

Good!
Next, I need
another type of animal,
Two adverbs
An emotion
A body part

Bear
fat, furry
triggered
neck

Ocelot
gently and abruptly
melancholy
pingas

Use this one

wait, sorry. mixed adverb with adjective, I'm a retard.
how about

hastily, cunningly

rip

post is kill
and i was so looking forward to the final product

I apologize. My piece of shit router decided to crap out and I had to reset it.

Now I need
a noun
two verbs ending in ing
a onomatopoeia
an adverb
Something you sit on

I guess that's that then.

bait
trolling and failing
kablooie
repulsively
Beyonce's face

Plural nouns
Unit of currency real or fictional
emotion
a number
verb

stirrups
schmeckles
trepidation
410 billion
dropkick

I need an adjective
a place
plural nouns
adverb
time of day

Brown
Detroit
Niggers
Gently
Noon

Make and model of a car
type of business
adjective
Onomatopoeia
verb

Nearly done

Also need a past tense verb and a number and that's it

grew
six hundred

bounced
twenty two

still need this one guys. Thank you.

ate

Someone do this already and we're done

ford probe
dildo restorer
schway
spurt
laminate

make honda
glass blowing
blue
Scronk!
missed

After foiling a crematorium robbery by the nefarious giraffe Peter Parker slinked into the Daily Bugle trying not to call attention to himself. “I’m only 34 minutes late” Peter swam to himself “hopefully JJJ won’t notice.” Betty Brant flagged Peter down “Peter! Mr. Jameson has been bellowing for you gently all morning! Get in his office now! He’s more triggered than he’s ever been!”

Just as Peter peeked in JJ’s office he saw his boss slam a bait on his desk with a kablooie! “Peter my boy! I’ve been meaning to speak with you! I’ve been trolling you too hard lately and I wanted to apologize. First, I don’t want you to take pictures of Spider-man anymore and instead I want you to take pictures of niggers people can’t get enough of that stuff. Second, I’m giving you a raise. 2 schmeckles more per hour. Third, I just wanted to say that you make me feel trepidation and that you’re special. That’s it. Get out”

Shocked, Peter managed to dropkick back a furry reply “ T-thanks Mr. Jameson. I’ll head right over to the Detroit to take pictures of those niggers right away! Bye!”

Knowing something was up, Peter waited hidden gently as Spider-man until noon when Mr. Jameson got off work so he could follow him. Peter watched as JJ got into brown ford probe as he drove abruptly to an abandoned glass blower shop

Spider-man crashed through the blue window with a Scronk! “The jig is up!” Spider-man bounced You’ll have to do a better job getting into character, Chameleon!”

The Chameleon 27 repulsively swiveled Beyonce's face he sat on 410 billion degrees to face the web-slinger. “I’ll have to remember that Spider-man for next time! Only next time you won’t be around to try and laminate me! Henchmen! Get him!” Just six hundred goons and thugs burst out of every door and attacked Spider-man but were quickly dispatched. The chameleon tried failing out the back but Spider-man saw him and webbed him up and left him hanging by his pingas. Spidey quipped 34 cunningly “Where’d you get your thugs? Your aunt punches harder than you!” Spider-man called the police and went home and then got sad that he didn’t still didn’t have a wife to come home to. “Maybe I should get a pet bear”

Good job everyone

The sentence structure is a mess but I got a chuckle out of it. Thank you OP.

bimp for sweet mad lib bro