Trump leads with the uneducated white voter

>Trump leads with the uneducated white voter

Is Trump the pied piper of trailer trash? Should poor people and blue collared garbage have a right to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/donald-trump-move-to-canada/
traveltips.usatoday.com/move-us-canada-63923.html
wikihow.com/Move-to-Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary is the pied piper of hood rats and beaners. It breaks even in the end.

The only reason why educated white vote liberal is because they're comfy and rich and think that being a kowtowing, bleeding heart pansy is the moral thing to do. It's no skin off their nose to say that they want mass immigration, """equality""" and """social justice""". They will live happily ever after in their gated communities while everyone else feels their effects

That's because he is leading with everyone you fucking moron.

Hillary wins the uneducated vote by a landslide. You don't want to go there, OP.

Srsly, we'll solve the refugee and black crisis in 3 weeks with an "adopt a nigger/ rapefugee" program

How come they never mention uneducated Blacks or Hispanics?

>voting for hillary instead of trump

you have to be highly educated to be this retarded

send me a postcard

>Hillary leads with the uneducated black voter
Is Hilary the pied piper of niggers? Should crackhead niggers with no jobs have the right to vote?

>Should poor people and blue collared garbage have a right to vote?

thats not very progressive of you

Friendly reminder that a degree in being triggered counts as "educated".

But Trump leads with the highest earners in the nation and people with meaningful degrees. He doesn't lead with the hordes of people with meaningless degrees like AAs and bachelors in gender studies that the media loves to pretend qualify as "educated".

I like how the leftists try to make out "college educated" as some hugely important standard.

At first glance I assume that would mean my peers, other post grads and such, but then I realize the vast majority of "college educated" people are undergrads...

Thinking back on all the undergrads I've dealt with or taught... They're essentially retarded children. "College educated" doesn't mean jack shit.

I think you know why (^;

>FUCK UNEDUCATED POOR PEOPLE
>...unless they vote democrat, then whoo hoo, go poor people! Vote for more money for them programs!

they have more of a right to vote than dumb niggers that didn't bother getting a fucking ID card or illegal immigrants.

Dems lead with uneducated third world trash.

Your point?

>Implying going to college automatically makes you smarter than other people.

What do you consider education? What is the role of education? I've met truckers who are more articulate, intelligent, and wise than most professors I know. The real world is very different from the sheltered world of the Ivory Tower.

Trump leads with the white voter period.

The only reason Shillary is still in the race is because of le 60%.

If I took up a trade, does that mean I'm uneducated? I don't know where the line is drawn for these sorts of things.

why should leftist not be executed ?

We'd have to start making fun of each other again

> Clinton leads with the uneducated black voter and whites without a high school degree

Rlly mooks u tink

>Should poor people and blue collared garbage have a right to vote?

No they shouldn't and neither should women and colored folk

You know this in your heart to be true

Of course Trump is winning with this demographic. Trump is the first candidate to make a serious outreach to the lower middle class since Reagan.

at least third world trash work shit tier jobs, under the table or mcdonald's. meanwhile whites complain they have no jobs and dont want any hard labor jobs.

I want to build a website that will expedite the process of U.S. citizens to move to Canada (or anywhere else for that matter.) In the meantime, here are the steps to move there on your own:

money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/donald-trump-move-to-canada/
traveltips.usatoday.com/move-us-canada-63923.html
wikihow.com/Move-to-Canada

>under the table
Thats the problem. No company is gonna hire a tax paying American worker when an illegal will do the same work under the table, dodging not only taxes, but also unemployment insurance, workman's comp, payroll costs, etc. The illegal ends up costing a quarter what the American does.

>t. Residential construction worker
BUILD THE WALL ALREADY

Hillary leads with every other uneducated group. But mentioning that is racist and bigoted against the poor.

Really makes you think, huh?

this!
familiarity breeds contempt

And hillary leads with the uneducated black voter. What exactly is your point MSM?

Is there any other kind?

Masonry and drywall technique will take you far, Paco.

>A college degree means you are going to end up in a gated community

Jesus Christ, I mean how far away from any sort of money or education do you have to be to believe this?

excellent comment. In the USA, academia is 4 years of overwhelmingly hardcore leftist indoctrination and jew propaganda.

"Educated" doesn't imply that person has any common sense. I have a college education and I don't work in that field anymore. I know a few people that are millionaires from running their own businesses that only have a high school education.

education is more about believing what you are taught instead of questioning things and using your conclusions from your experience

poor people sure have less education, but they have the advantage of being less brainwashed

with that blood-covered Aussie flag, I don't know if you're trolling or not.
In case you genuinely missed user's point, here in the USA, the high and mighty class of white collar workers (who were educated at liberal elite universities) overwhelmingly tend to self-segregate in gated communities.
Sometimes the gates are invisible, like Chicago's Lincoln Park or NYC's Upper East Side or Miami Beach's Lincoln Road district. But in other areas, like here in Orlando, the niggers are such a threat that we have to literally build massive walls with electronic gates and 24/7 surveillance cameras to monitor who comes and goes. Areas that fail to do so become transformed into Little Mogadishus.
PRO TIP: in the USA, the leftists have a codeword for nigger-infested areas: it's "school district", as in "we're sending little Chad to private school next year until we move to a better 'school district' because our area has a really bad 'school district' "

I would like to see the educated groups into sub groups.

In my country, any idiot can go to a college/university.

You can have a 50% average in highschool and be accepted to any college and many universities.

Fuck off we're full.

this explains a lot. ive talked with a lot of retarded canadian girls and they seem to always be in college and talk it up like its a big deal.

the standards of being smart must be really fucking low. education is worthless unless it actually is going to benefit and produce something. services and labor are better otherwise.