Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

Have fun? Be white? Enjoy being alive?

american girls would never picnic alone

Have friends? Dance? Be cute wommens? I do none of these things.

They're actually with a guy too, in this scene

the late 80s/early 90s were a magic time

yeah, see in our country we normally don't have to be wary of ferrel mudslime as much. especially in the Twin Peaks region of the US.

> Do Americans really
> Why do Americans

This is you
Mind your business before we come to your shithole and let you know what we do

We do whatever we want because we own the planet and space. Get nailbomb'd.

this is fucking terrifying

u sure it wasnt just a bike

I'm Canadian you fucking idiots. You yaks get pwned by Muslims way more than us. Ours don't do shit because we aren't racist retards.

Canadians are too boring to target with violence. Tbh most people don't think about Canada or Canadians all that much

>willingly admits their Canadian

kek

But we are the #1 country in the world

i wish girls still dressed like this

Yeah sure you are you stupid fagg-

see

There is nothing to like about canada and no globalist "study" will tell me otherwise

You're a fucking idiot. I live in canada too and our mudslimes are just as bad as all the rest. They just don't attack us yet because our country lets them do whatever they want. We're not as cucked or SJW as sweden but our government certainly lets the mudslimes walk all over them.

But according the the USA canada is the best country in the world?

No it doesn't lmao. Get off pol bro. That shit will melt your brain.

and the thread devolves into pointless Sup Forums masturbation.

Right on schedule.

This. America reaps what it sows.

>canadians gloating about how great their country is on the fucking day where they take time to worship the queen of england

>tfw born in 93

Jesus christ are you like this when you go outside too?

Go actually talk to a Muslim. As though it weren't even a thing. I dare you.

That's what that fucking days about? I thought it was firework day and Victoria was supposed to be for British Columbia lmao. Neat. Wtf is canada then?

me too lad... but twin peaks is kind of a fantasy world i don't think ever did everyone dress like this

Enjoy life? Yes

and the reddit cuck whines because Sup Forums isn't enough of a liberal hugbox to satisfy his delicate snowflake feelings

right on schedule

Nice mems

How can you enjoy life when at any moment you could be gunned down in the streets.
Or by a cop at a traffic stop.
Or by a cop arresting you.
Or at elementary school.
Highschool
College
The movies
The mall
A military base
Your home
Someone front lawn
A bank
A post office
Literally anywhere

How do americans live with the fear that their country is more dangerous than Iraq?

not wear hijabs? yes

America is the home of the brave, buddy

our country isnt more dangerous than iraq and if you honestly believe that you dont know shit about america OR iraq. if you are a nigger, you might get shot, if you are a nigger, you might shoot someone, everyone else is otherwise safe unless a nig is nearby

nice this tells me almost nothing

Damn nigga you dumb

If you don't live in any major metro area (detroit, chicago, baltimore, oakland, camden, etc. etc. you're fucking gucci baby.

Where can I find the leaked episodes?

>tfw born in 83

Yeah like isla Vista or Sandy hook or Colorado lmao

are you a school teacher? you should have been wearing body armor for the past 25 years anyway lol.

You yanks sure are filled with excuses and brainwashed with patriotic pride. It reminds me of something. Hmmmmmmm.
yes
YES
it reminds me of North Koreans.

yeah but you get thrown in the gulag for calling a tranny a guy.

Lmao oh God not a retarded jordan peterson fan

Read the bill faggot.

This law will never be enforced you moron

>make law
>don't enforce it
That's not how laws work, user.

Look it up you idiot. No one will go to jail for not calling a tranny Trans. You niggers are dumb. Get off pol

eurofags simply cannot relate

No, you just go to jail for saying "im not going to call you x because you aren't x, you're y"

Why don't Europeans put ice in their drinks?

No you don't. Lmao no one is going to jail. Screencap this post lmao. Save it for future reference hahaja

All I know is that I didn't have to go to work today and the neighbors are pissing off my husky with their fucking fireworks.

one is ded the other a spoopy ghost

But James? James was always cool.

{melancholic music}

Not anymore.
;_;

Fucking Christ, are you ten years old?

You type like you have a chunk of your brain missing, and you probably do if you honestly believe what you're trying to say.

You honestly believe people will go to jail? How stupid are you. Like seriously now. Come on.

It's banned in Islamic cultures

>allow law to pass which introduces gaol terms as potential sentences for pronoun-related crimes
>scoff in broken English at anyone who suggests this might mean that people will go to gaol for pronoun-related crimes

Do Canadians really do this?

>the late 80s/early 90s were a magic time

this is how we know you werent even born yet

>>he doesnt know the Queen of England's name

BRAVO AMERIKUK
>on the day your leader sucked saudi dick

try taking grade ten math again dumbass

Day of the Rake soon faggot. All filthy milkbaggers must hang.

Why the fuck would anyone give a fuck what that old cunt's name is if they weren't canacucks or ukucks? Also fuck Trump I warned you faggots about the cheetokike but you didn't want to listen.

Not since the 90s....

>all of USA unanimously agrees

no.

>white """""people"""""

Take a breather, mate. Canadian mozzies are sympathetic as fuck.

I got invited to a halal Canada Day BBQ by some of them last year, they had bought beer specifically for me.

> quality of life

> Venezuela
> free