Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POLITICAL UNDERTONES

Literally 7 years late

Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles, Uber Alles In Der Welt

Is that an official image? That's some bad photoshopping

It was actually pretty well animated, though the plot itself was bland and boring. It was based off a phone game and they did what they could, in my opinion.

as much as i hate angry birds for many reasons, i hate to say it, but the movie was actually good, sure it didn't make me laugh, except the kids and rest of the sheep watching it with me, but it had a decent plot, with decent but cringey characters, i really didn't like the anger management bitch, and the pigs were all a bunch of thieving homo terrorist, the main 3 characters weren't that bad, but all the other birds were shit.
although another thing i will say, is that the movie actually did something that most movies about video games never do. and that's actually doing something relating to the game.
i give the movie 2 out of 3 stars

I still can't get over how redpilled it is.

someday I'll watch it for the lulz.

I'm still jealous as fuck over the simple phone app's wild and effortless jillionaire success, not gonna lie. I refuse to give them money because it only makes me jellier, not because of any good-hearted principles or some shit.

>Flick Filosopher
>Bean Flicker Filosopher

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

Angry Birds movie actually has the second highest Rotten Tomatoes score of a theatrical video game based movie at 43%. Right behind Final Fantasy- The Spirits Within at 44%. But Spirits Within has very little to do with Final Fantasy and video games, so I'd say it doesn't even count as a video game movie.

I don't plan on watching Angry Birds in theaters, but it does look more loyal to the video game than any other video game based movie on the list. It is animated instead of live action trying to pander to fans of the actors.

But user the critics say it's bad. It must be

Haven't seen it yet. Does she have a point or is she just being a moron?

moron

Where did she even get an idea like that though?

Apps will never be video games.

Moron

It's about a short angry guy who women ignore, and it's because of that that he becomes a hero.

what's sucks more is, they'll criticize you for playing videos or owning a console, but they'll nothing of you for playing games that you play on your phone or facebook.

Everyone has a cellphone

Consoles are for nerds

Heh, that does sound pretty MGTOW though. Sounds like it'd be worth a kek or two just because of that.

well to be honest, what's the point of owning any new or current genation console when you can get every game you want on your pc

It's about the Islamic invasion of Europe, you stupid shills

I'd sure as hell ignore that. Those men end up acting creepy with you or acting very rude to you for no reason.

Experiences. Never again.

GOTT ERHALTE FRANZ DEN KAISER

So it is about a European angry manlet that hates foreign pigs?

Who am I shilling for buddo? Anyway, I haven't seen it, so maybe it is. Either way sounds like it'll a hell of a delicious kek

it's basically /r9k/ the movie

I thought Sup Forums was just being a bunch of crackpots like usual, but this seems bizarrely on the nose.

I see the pig nose but what's the rest of that supposed to represent?

They probably just turned them back into normal letters (except for the moon, conspicuously enough).

It is redpilled as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

Red is cute

Kek

i always thought he was female before this movie

But it isn't pink nor does it have lipstick.