Directed by Ridley Scott

>Directed by Ridley Scott
I'm glad it fucking flopped bahahahaha

It did?

It had a poor domestic haul and Fox won't make shit from the also poor international haul, so yeah.

This scene was fucking pointless.

The turn of events that lead to the complication of the story are some of the absolute dumbest yet.

Except it didn't faggot it already made its budget back

Fuck you ridley scott for killing off the only interesting thing in your shit franchise

Nope
Ridley Scott said the budget was 111million - add marketing of about 60 million and that's 175 million rounded up.
The movie had a poor domestic debut of 36 million which means it has to make it up LARGELY overseas where they get 1/3rd of the ticket sales. Thus, it will need to about double it's production cost so it needs to earn at least 375 million to break even and trends show it won't. Dumb fuck.

You got smoked bitch.

>needs to make double the cost of producing and marketing the film to break even

What did he mean by this?

Theaters take a cut from ticket sales

So are all the Engineers dead, now? I would have assumed they'd have colonies everywhere and stuff.

You mean the space veering people who have already seen to have visited and colonized planets? Nah just one home.

space-faring**

they're dead

It was a fun movie though, and it's pretty much exactly what you guys demanded when you were shitting on Prometheus a while back

The studios wanted Riley Scott to stay away from the Prometheus engineers story so he had to cut it short to stick on to muh xenomorph boo scare shit

What the fuck did you just say to me?

>flopped
>First weekend it already made 117 million worldwide

>((((((((((we)))))))))) demanded the xeno to be a creation of a synthetic human

fuk off

Ikr. Shaw was an amazing character and Ridley fucking killed her :(

>It was a fun movie though
Fuck off you dick