Why is it that Finns are the only people on this board that never get butthurt...

Why is it that Finns are the only people on this board that never get butthurt? They're always quick to laugh at themselves and laugh with other people. I wish we were all like the Finns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FL-9J_11EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the flipside, why are Americans offended by literally everything?

Because mongols can always take a joke, they've had to live among wh*tes long enough not to.

I'm trying to have a serious discussion.

but that's true

>purest white genes in Europe

I think they are finally getting less butthurt by >le 56% meme. So now it will die down

I hate memes.

I have never met a bad person from Finland. I wish I born in Finland.

because in America it's socially acceptable to say "I have PTSD from twitter"

They get salty sometimes, It's the fucking Austrians who are never bantered and never butthurt ever

they make up for it by never posting anything good

HOLY SHIT SO RUDE

FUCK OFF america is a SUPERPOWER we went to the MOON dog gamn YUROPORS fucking OBSESSED and JEALOUS

>I wish I born in Finland.

post anything about fennoswedes and the böndes will be up in arms immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=5FL-9J_11EQ

the KANG himself

what happened to him anyway

Fuck you

He still appears on ylilauta from time to time

We don't take ourselves too seriously, life is too short for being offended all the time

Don't you have a girlfriend to pimp?

Bullshit

>It's the fucking Austrians who are never bantered and never butthurt ever
>what is Khan'd

Why so salty boris? Your gf is safe, i'll send her home by sunday

They get butthurt all the time, just not by anything 'murricans say. It only gets to them if a Swede says it.

that was for Australians my strong Russo-slavic brother-ally

You nailed it, håmå-peter:D

Finns lead pretty based lives, they have nothing to feel bad about.

this and they all sleep on beds like this

That's one factor. Finland has been the past 100 years pretty stable and homogenous, people are in general pretty ok with their lives. You can banter about history, but not everyone is that interested about it anyway. Other factor is age, I'm pretty sure the amreicans posting here are much younger than europeans. They are naturally more insecure about their identity at younger age.

Whatever you say mohammed

he doesnt even know

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Finns have always been the best posters.

I'm going to have a fennoswedish gf. And there's nothing you can do about it.

That part of europe has people who are submissive and autistic, they don't react to anything they just keep it to themselves in their own little world in some cabin in the middle of the snow
It's also why their women date black and arab bulls, because their white men are too beta to do anything so they date the stronger male, which in this case it'd be a somalian refugee

It's also why women used to date nazis back in ww2 but i'm going off topic

Our culture demands that we fight back and aggressively defend ourselves.

Because Austrians are too busy thinking about how they can fuck up Germany next

They get autismbux to sit at home and play vidya all day, closest thing to seeing crazy dindus/muzzies is Russians and swinegols across their respective borders

meanwhile other country posters are usually stuck in wageslavery and dealing with crap people all the time. no escapism can be found on Sup Forums as instead of laughable nonsensical humour we apply to the finns, the stuff we shitpost at each other is a constant reminder of how shit life is.

The Nigger-albino?

the only based finns are finngolians, the swedo-finns are fucking autistic retards that need to gtfo of this board and finngolia.

i wonder when the based finngols will murder those wh*Teys. fuck sw*des

Nope. I've seen Finns in Sup Forums who got really butthurt for banter.

fennoswedes dont count as Finns

>mention Fennoswedes
>instant butthurt Finns

swedes are indeed a problematic wh*Tey, soon the the FINNGOL horde will re-establish and destroy those evil sw*des, then ransack moscow

LOL

femsews not fynns!!!! RAAGH

A lot of the Finns on here are gay as fuck. Feminine men are not as quick to anger and they revel in submitting to others.

I'm not gay. I am a raging heterosexual who just doesnt like women and prefers the company of other men.

Probably this.

t. 56%