Today I Will Remind Them

>hurr durr the Hollywood accounting myth is bullshit

Friendly reminder if a movie doesn't make at least twice its budget back it IS a flop! Even when a movie makes back its budget it can still be a flop!

Take Tomorrowland for example:

>The film grossed $209 million worldwide against a total production and marketing cost of $330 million, losing Disney $120–140 million.

Also what are you thoughts on Tomorrowland. I just watched it

Hollywood accounting is very real. Take The Love Guru, for example -- that lost the studio over 2.5 billion dollars and is why Mike Myers is persona non grata in Hollywood (for the most part).

>2.5 billion dollars
HOW

Movie was ok. I wonder what pats lindelof worked on

the movie was meh. literally all the cool parts were used in the trailer. the only redeeming elements were the cute girls and a loli robot relationship in a mainstream movie.

I liked the part where damon lindelof was solely responsible for disney dropping all attempts at science fiction that didn't have light sabers

my big fat greek wedding 1 never made profit. Pretty crazy but true.

first two of three acts were good. score by Giacchino is great. it had great trailers but the film could have been better if not for the hacky lindelol. also has a great keegan-michael key cameo. robot girl was best character

Yeah this. Raffey Cassidy carried the movie.

Should have just been her and Clooney for the whole thing.

how the fuck would it lose them that much?

They were probably backing it as hard as Austin powers movies marketing wise. I've never seen the love guru, but i remember it's commercials well.

Studio never lose, is just a fake fact from executives jews.

It's not really pedophilia to lick the robot girl's little pussy is it

stop talking shit you fucking faggot

Maybe, but....... you only want to kiss her cunny cuz the robot looks like a little girl.

Not seeing a problem here

>the robot is a mature woman
>ewwwwwwwwwww get away from me!!!

that´s how you spot a pedophile.

A "mature woman" robot is not even a human though and neither is the cunnybot so all you are saying is it's wrong to be attracted to neoteny which is obtuse at best.

>A little girl who can´t grown up.
>Has 30yo and still the same.

She is wondering all the time to grown up, cuz "no one wants me cuz i look like a little girl"

I saw this in one movie and laugh so hard.

Interview with the Vampire maybe?

Kirsten Dunst lives for like 100 years as a cunny and we are supposed to believe those kinky vampire bros never fucked her

How does your example prove your thesis? If Tomorrowlands TC is 330 million and revenue is 209, the loss of 120 million accurate.

kek, yeah. What a trash. she stuck in the best age.

>no period
>no pubes
>DFC
>Pretty face

note he said girl(s) and therefore he was moreso alluding to Britt Robertson

she was most likely designed without reproductive organs

she got a mouth though.

You can always make her one

Lestat and Louis were both fags.

Did you miss all the homoeroticism?

It was fine up until the end when they tried to push the idea that a perfect society doesn't need doctors or scientists but ballerinas and musicians. Oh, and no white men allowed