Is this country just cocaine, camwhores and crime? It seems to be its only exports

Is this country just cocaine, camwhores and crime? It seems to be its only exports.

Colombian posters are very smart :3

no, it's also corruption and poverty, like every latin american country

>It seems to be its only exports.
We can't openly kill them here so you do it for us also the whores don't seem to be a problem with your kind.

Aussie males have started to go to colombia for foreign wives instead of the philippines now.

the colombian user who shills colombian women on Sup Forums everyday should be proud

his efforts are finally paying off, the mad bastard.
i don't think flips and us are that different.

Your girls have better asses. And gogaine :DDD

You forgot about coffee

Yes, and they're proud it.

they produce literature as well, besides the obvious, Gabriel Garcia Marquez is a TOP TIER novelist

> He lost a war against a fucking bird

about almost a decade ago, one of Indonesia's top corruptor was found in hiding colombia lol.

cabeza de rodilla todavia no aprender a usar Sup Forums la concha bien de tu madre, no te enojes gil

> cocaine
Not hard to find but people here are not too much into it. Weed is actually hella popular compared to it
> camwhores
yes, on chaturbate most south american trannies and girls are Columbian or Brazilian. It seems like there is a subculture around the subject
> Crime
I've been robbed twice and the last time was in 2009. Just don't go to downtown after 6pm or sketchy neighborhoods. Most expats and tourists normally stay in chill areas with little to no crime, so it's not a concern.
> It seems to be its only exports
we also export oil, coal, coffee, black footie players, emigrants to the US and Spain, emeralds, thots

Yes.
This too
Not me, I'm dumb as a brick

hmmmm, I know this trend exists among muricans and western euros, but can't fathom that emufuckers are literally crossing the globe to get a wife from here. Post proof, cunt

Weed, bazuco, and lately heroine.
Fuck, this year was the first time I saw a heroine addict (a couple, man and woman) injecting themselves in public. After that, I've seen addicts a couple of times.

Corrupts and delinquents from other countries choose this place as hideout for obvious reasons:
>Rodolfo Orellana
>The swedish drug "lords" Silviu Adrian Cazamir and Jonas Sture Oredsson
>That Israeli guy, Assi Moosh, accussed of organizing orgies with minors and drugs, that also was required by Israel's justice.
and the list goes on and on.

When I was in high school oen of my mates used to inject fucking ketamine in his arm, but I've never seen druggies doing it on the street. Bazuco has always been a thing but they smoke it in a pipe

the israeli guy was forbidden to enter the country afaik

Lucky you.
I constantly see druggies consuming in the streets. The park next by Risaralda government's building used to be full of potheads (and other addcits). You could smell the disgusting stench of marijuana at almost any hour If you went across it. Police actually had to intervene to kick them out of there.

Well ofc i’ve Seen people smoking weed in a park, but not shootin hard iv drugs