Be Russian

>Be Russian
>Both grandfathers christian
>One grandmother is jewish
>Mother is genetically 50% jewish
>Dad is not jewish
>No one in the family speaks hebrew.
>Hey guys, I am a jew lol, Israel is my homeland, lol. The West-Bank is jewish land, lol.

How the fuck can right wingers be against immigration yet defend this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
youtube.com/watch?v=tUNmgaUAcms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you talking about Netanyahu?

No. Netanyahu is polish and not russian. But again, he is not 100% jewish, otherwise he would not have those looks.

Shut up Ahmed. The West bank is the best bank and it, like all banks, is Jewish

Deal with it

Netanyahu is just a prick it is actually that simple

Sorry, Ivan you're forever tainted. Kys.

>Be Arab
>Jews make someplace nice neer by
>Migrate there and squat
>Claim it as you own
>Other Jews decide to buy it off the original owner
>They want you out
>Get mad

Go fuck yourself Achmed.

They're as autistic as we are about ethnocentrism

BASED.

Based Burgerland bringing bantz

God promised that land to Abraham and all his descendants. The bible is clear about ur duty to protect Israel as a way to bring about the 2nd coming of Jesus

>ethnocentrism
Might as well say livingcentrism, there should be no word to describe biological imperative.

>people unironically defend Jews controlling Jerusalem
Sasuga Sup Forums

Bible also said that Jews are satan and that the children of Israel are the followers of Jesus, get fucked prot scum.

Educate me about Netanjahu, is he a nationalist? Does he hate palestinians?

Read your bible. Are you even circumscised to show your pact with God?

>Abraham and all his descendants.
That would include muzzies as well. The Kingdom of Jerusalem is Christian you filthy kike

YOU go read the bible and not selected verses.

Actually no. Arabs are descended fro Hagar and Ishmael and were cast out by God and made to be a curse upon the real chosen people. Again, read your bible.

Jerusalem is Jewish you filthy goy

Read your bible evangelist scum.

>83087328
Jerusalem is Christian you filthy infidel kike.

9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

>Be Russian
>Mother is genetically 50% jewish
>don't actually be Russian

иди нa хyй жыд

>year of our lord 2016
>being a kike

7 The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward[b] all his brothers.”
13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen[c] the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi[d]; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.

15 So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. 16 Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.

Both of you can suck my circumcised dick . Christianity is a lie. Only Judaism is the true religion

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/

Infidels receive nothing but fire and brimstone.

Say what you will, God wills Jerusalem to be in Christian hands.

hen Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty[a]; walk before me faithfully and be blameless. 2 Then I will make my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.”

3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, 4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram[b]; your name will be Abraham,[c] for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

There is no difference between a Jew and a Muslim, both filthy unbaptized infidels.

Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.

Israel's behavior would not be tolerated from any other nation on earth, that much is clear.

Jewish here btw.

But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.…

GET FUCKED INFIDEL

prove it
wow a liberal dispora Jew. Fuck you

Ashkenazi aren't even 50% Jewish, dude

You are the one denying the supremacy of scripture which is very clear on Jews being the chosen of God

We simply need to Crusade and establish God's kingdoms in our lands when our lands are purified from infidel influence we will reobtain all the Holy Lands and lands of power.

Because I strongly dislike Muslims.

Take a proper look at him - from the side when his hair hasn't been done up either.

Scripture is very clear on Infidels going to hell, Jews are infidels and have no rights to the Kingdom.

Do I even need to say it?

>MUH
>SIX
>OCTILLION

>all American money

Jews can't into civilization. Israel is a failed Zionist welfare state. That's why even kikes like you don't want to live there.

You can barely crusade Chicago,

Just remember, one day you will die and spend eternity in the 6th circle of hell

Because fuck muzzies, quarter Jews are the best jews

The people who are now referred to as Palestinians had been living on that land for around 250-300 years user
It is even worse than that because Ashkenazi Jews are basically 99.999% white European with minute traces of Semitic DNA.
In comparison it makes Elizabeth Warren's claims of being native American legitimate

Then why is John the revelator explicit about Jewish people being in heaven?
4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000
Rev 7

We can train hundreds of thousands of soldiers to cleanse these lands of foreign races.

cuck

as opposed to m*slims?

Those who deny Christ are in heaven those before him followed Christ.

>The people who are now referred to as Palestinians had been living on that land for around 250-300 years user
They're Jordanians - they can fuck off back there.

>the revelation
>credible

>Just remember, one day you will die and spend eternity in the 6th circle of hell

>mfw goyim actually believe this shit

Those who deny Christ are not in heaven, those before him followed Christ*

WW2 was the last war you "won" - with the help of Brits & Soviets too.

You will be Christianized and with a Kingdom of the Khazars in Eastern Europe.

Kek has Russia invaded leafland?

If you get conquered (Again) it's on you.

You can barely conquer Chicago.

For Christ is God of the Old and to deny Christ is to deny God.

>Kingdom of the Khazars in Eastern Europe.
>Khazars

kek. Only retards and muslims believe in the Khazar theory.
Its been debunked like 6,000,000 times

Don't take my word for it, David Duke also thinks it is a dumb theory

youtube.com/watch?v=tUNmgaUAcms

>Read your bible.
YOU read your bible. Pay attention to the parts where Jews think they are holy because " we have Abraham for our father", and what Jesus and John the Baptist say in response to that belief.

Prove to me your blood lineage.

This is a discussion about the bible. You either believe all of it or none of it.

What's the last war you won?

>So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne.
I don't see how this verse shows that Ishmael is not Abraham's son. It seems to portray the opposite.

If you aren't a direct descendant and currently in the house of an Israelite, you have no claims.

How do I prove I'm Jewish so that I can immigrate to Israel? I would like to stealth culturally enrich them by infecting their gene pool with my awful genetics.

Do you see me going around bragging about conquering others?
And South Africa is not a world power either, fagela.

A bit off topic but my grandfather was literally bought from a Jewess as an infant

My gf has a Jewish grandfather. We plan to get married, and get Israeli citizenship together once she turns 21 (to avoid army). I am 100% slav, and I'll finally be able to renounce my Russian citizenship while continuing to work in the US.
Fells good to out-jew the jew.

>Mfw thisbis literally me except one Jewish grandfather

The jewish infection is carried on by the mother. If your mother is jewish you're 100% jew. If she isn't you're 0% jew. There is no in between.

Grandma was jew so mommy was 100% jew. Mommy was 100% jew so he's 100% jew

Thems the jew rules

the are rules for goyim and rules for yehudim. know your place, goy

>They're Jordanians - they can fuck off back there.
And Ashkenazi are white Europeans they can fuck right off as well :^)

>mfw conquered identity issue Semites call people goy

Пoшoл нвхyй, хoхoл чёpтoв.

It doesn't matter if it's debunked or not because the absolute truth of the matter is Ashkenazi Jews have less semitic DNA than Swedes have Arab.
At any level of sanity Ashkenazi are European and have zero ancestral ties o rhe land that can't also be made for any race if you use the most minute traces of ancestral DNA.

That doesn't make sense at all.
They're on Jewish clay.

>selfish jews taking up so much land

>Jewish clay.
What is a Jew?
Why aren't Palestinians Jews?

>did a DNA test
>im 20% azkhenazi jewish

p-pol?

You realize you're comparing one ethnic group to countless ethnic groups having their own lands?

There's no such thing as "Palestinians". British Mandate of Palestine was just a phase.

>doesn't understand image

>That doesn't make sense at all
What part of Europeans with a miniscule amount of trace Semitic DNA and 99.999999% European DNA being European is so hard to understand?

Oh right religious zealously my bad.
Palestinians have significantly more Semitic DNA than Ashkenazi and the only difference genetically from.local Jews is religion.
Yeah and that is as much as an argument as saying the Muslim no go zones in France are rightfully Muslim because of all the European land around it retard

All you jews needs is an oven.

>Doesn't understand how image isn't an argument
Genetics are though and Palestinians no matter religion are the only people with significant Semitic DNA to make any ancestral claim to the region
Ignoring the whole part that ethno states based on ancient miniscule genetic ties to the region being absolutely absurd and the core root of the issues in the region now

implying slavs aren't all just crypto-jews

I'm not here discussing the percentage of DNA.
Jewish land is all - just as it was thousands of year ago.
This could have been avoided.
Silly sandniggers don't care for their own like Christians or Jews.

>Yeah and that is as much as an argument as saying the Muslim no go zones in France are rightfully Muslim because of all the European land around it retard

But the thing about the Arabs who lived there was that they never rules the land nor held any sort of governing body, they were simply nomadic people living in tents and historic places which were built by others who ruled the land.

The name "Palestine", which means "Filastin" in Arabic comes from the people of the Philistines, a people of Indo-European traders and not Semitic, probably of Greek or Cretan origin, called "people of the sea "by the Egyptians and installed on the coast between Ashdod and Gaza and have always been sworn enemies of the Israelites. And the Philistines take their biblical name in Hebrew "Peleshet" meaning "invaders". Fighting against an "occupation" all claiming a name that means "Invader" imposed by an occupier… must dare!

no recognition here.

>Being this pedantic
Found the jewish lawyer.

The name of Palestine, to designate the entire region between Turkey, the Syrian desert, Egypt and the Mediterranean, appears in the second century AD as part of a cultural cleansing of the Jews from the area by the Empire Roman. The name continues in the Byzantine Empire and the Arab and Turkish empires.

I believe recognition by the most powerful state in the world is sufficient recognition.

>as part of a cultural cleansing of the Jews from the area by the Empire Roman
Nice meme, go find me the source of Romans renaming it to culturally cleanse it of Jewry.