Bunnicula

So did Bunnicula stop airing new episodes in the UK too? What does this mean for the Mina lovers?

Mina is just a waifu

We wait for more Bunnicula to be released in the US, alternatively if you are a drawfag, you can make your own Minas.

Also, you would need to ask Retal4 to get an accurate answer on the issue, the UK issue.

I found a listing for Boomerang UK. Not sure how accurate it is but they seem to just be repeating episodes at least for now

New episodes are coming to the UK next month.

I hope they actually do air them instead of what the US did. Meaning they say they'll air it then pull it completely

SSSSHHHHHH

You misspelled Bunnicula

Bunnicula is not for sexual

Mina's cuteness is wasted on the show.

Have you seen this sexy thing?? How could you not wanna let him fuck you

I would do criminal things to Mina. Literally criminal.

Like downloading Bunnicula episodes?

Cuz she's fourteen??

HOW I LOVE HER pets who are better characters with funner personalities and interactions

truth

Would buying her nylons after she wore them in PE be illegal?

>Not loving both the girls and the pets.
K.

They're all alright, I was just trying to get more (You)s for my 1000+ hours in MS Paint masterpiece.

I'll give you that, the description up there is quite appropriate and made me chuckle.

The only character that's a bit too much for me is Harold, aside from that, everyone's is good enough, specially Mina.

MINA! HOW I LOVE HER!

Post Bunnicula fanart, drawfags

>inb4 "that" picture of mina

Not that one!

*posts more shitty self insert garbage*

The sooner we get on with it the better, its has become the "I wanna nut in her ass" plus picture combo of Bunnicula threads.

I was gonna ask about 'the picture' but then I remembered from the last few threads

...father's money.

Yep, you guys need more episodes if not for more variety of Mina. 4 of 7 pics here of her are the same.

Bunnicula characters are not for sexual.

That's cuz all she eats is spaghetti and cereal

That kind of diet will catch up on her. She'll be gaining pounds like nobody's business once she's out of high school.

Here's a new one.

What about pissed off Mina?

Agreed

How come I've never seen a commercial for this on CN?

There's always been shows on CN that I never knew existed because they didn't bother advertising them.

Yeah it's kind of odd, really. Half the time she's on screen she is eating, and it's always one of the same two things.

I mean, look at this . You give the girl a variety of vegetable and she creates an abomination of life that tries to fuck her rabbit the moment her back is turned.

Damnit Sup Forums. Now I have to watch this series so I can write this story.

Well, spaghetti is pretty easy to make, it's delicious, and it's probably the only thing her dad feels like making after a hard day of work.
Speaking of which, where's her mother?

She's the spaghetti! *spooky sounds*

Really? Only one drawfag?

Well, it's quite strange, as soon as the first 9 episodes were transmitted on the US the show got immediately removed from the programming and Uncle Grandpa took its place, in the meantime the show has debuted both in the UK and LatinAmerica.

Christ. The rhyme or reason behind CN's scheduling is one of humanity's greatest mysteries.

I think it basically comes down to giving the less famous shows the shit end of the stick desu

But bunnicula wasn't a super popular show. At least, not in the same way Steven universe or adventure time is. Shit, I've seen more threads for ttg, and most of Sup Forums hates it.

>making the same dish every night

That's kind of depressing, actually. That's like your creative drive has been trampled for so long that your only bouts of clever thinking cover what to throw in your pot of marinara. What about fettuccine? Farfalle? Ziti? Maybe some alfredo?

I would still hug you, though.

I mean, it's a cartoon based on an obscure kid's book from the early 80's. The fact that it exists at all is baffling to me.

Why am I thinking of the Bloodsuckers from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. now?

More because I want to corrupt her with drugs and alcohol, like my pop did with me. I just like to see things dragged into the Abyss that my life has become: sweaty, booze-swilling wrath and depression overlaying the numbness of the work day! Of course, despoiling her lady bits would be a perk.
Probably not.

Post it

The quality of the show itself notwithstanding, scheduling and marketing is affected by internal politics and executive egos. This is a WB show, not a CN show, so it was never going to get the same level of attention despite coming from a sister company. If this was by an executive who is no longer at or out of favor with CN, there would be even more motivation to strangle it in its crib.

I'm not saying any of these things apply to Bunnicula, just that there are extenuating circumstances at every network, and ratings is not the only consideration.

>"I'am always making mistakes"

I'am starting to think Mina's dad is an absolute failure, probably living out of grandma's inheritance money; that one time Mina is making spaghetti she's cooking for both of them, and as far as we know he's only competent at serving himself cereal and even then he spills milk all over the counter.

I have a feeling this new Bunnicula show is one of those shows that companies make when a copyright on an owned property is about to expire from non-use, and they want something made to show that the IP is still in use, just so they can potentially profit off of it in the future. Cartoon Network gets to profit on advertiser bucks and some potential merch, and Bunnicula fans get to see a wildly different take on their beloved series.

>it's a vampire rabbit and some cat and dog? Sounds cute enough, so fuck it, make a cartoon and throw in that guy who made Billy and Mandy, and some little counterculture girl, I guess

I can't muster enough fucks to make something special for just myself. If I'm not cooking for someone else as well I'd rather just go to a restaurant or enjoy my frozen pizza

That's pretty spooky, user.

Because I could probably make better myself? Chances are, I'd tell her to sit her quirky ass down while I made dinner.

Oh, and I forgot

>MINA WILL NEVER COOK SPAGHETTI FOR YOU.

why live?

>implying you can beat boiled tomato sauce with whole oversized slices of red onion, sardines, and garlic that's left in a fruit basket

>no Mina's spaghetti
>no snuggling while watching Cannibal Holocaust
>no Chester, Harold and Bunnicula getting into adventures behind your back

Why is real life so boring?

>Cannibal Holocaust
>Not John Carpenter's The Thing

My nigga, The Thing is the best movie to be watching while eating slimy, sloppy foods.

Can't argue with that

I'm surprise there's not much Bunnicula x Chester stuff

>Watching Cannibal Holocaust
>A movie infamous for its high amounts of animal cruelty.
>Not expecting Mina to run away horrified or crying uncontrollably all the way through the film.

KEK, take it easy Romeo!.

Thats a good thing

Infact, there's little to no furfaggotry of this show at all

There it is. I knew this was coming

>I know you're curled up in a ball over there, but how'd you like the movie?
>Next time, can I bring over some Apocalypse Now? Maybe some Oldboy? I'm sure you'll love it.

>A cartoon movie about bunnies!
>Mina will sure love this one!.

>Bunnicula
>NOT for sexual
Even Dracula couldn't resist adding him into his vampire harem. You gonna dispute The Count's patrician taste?

dubs speak the truth.

>Well, last one didn't go so well. But this one here looks very safe judging by the cover. I'm sure it'll cheer her up!

Damn, I keep seeing these really good sketches. Who's making them?

Assholes will be ripped: The movie

post more mina

>This is a WB show, not a CN show
Theirs a difference?