Thoughts on Better Call Saul tonight?

Thoughts on Better Call Saul tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchfree.to/tv-2a14c8-Better-Call-Saul-tv-show-online-free-putlocker.html/season-3-episode-7#close-modal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jimmy and Mike do community service for 20 minutes
>annoying baseball autist shows up again
>Vince makes sure we know Jimmy is broke again with more commercial filler
>pointless Nacho scenes
>no Chuck or Howard
>more Mesa Verde shit nobody cares about
>we have to wait two fucking weeks now
2/10 episode belongs in the trash. Only good part was Jimmy cucking Chuck through the insurance company.

I almost don't want to watch it because the new Twin Peaks spoiled me.

Better Call Saul doesn't refer to a telephone call. Saul is his secret persona inside him kinda of like the pharaoh in Yu-gi-oh that comes out of Yugi when he needs to defeat his enemies, or Slim Shady for eminem. When Jimmy "calls Saul" he summons a persona from inside him to possess him and battle his demons. Notably, I don't think he had to summon Saul to destroy Chuck in court. That was all plain old Jimmy. .

>be Mike: old grumpy brute
>every single person you interact with for monetary reasons is a fucking retard
>that contrast alone makes you by far the smartest character
>no half measures and doing same mistake twice, Wyoultah
>couple of years later get killed by even bigger retards than what you're dealing with right now
I never could've guessed Vince collected all the (Bravo)s by actually being a comedic (((creator))).

more like better bore us all!

MEGA PLEASE!!

>it's a Jimmy buys insurance episode

>it's a "Jimmy sneaks a bag of community service trash into the trunk of his car and dumps it on Chuck's lawn" episode
>it's a "Jimmy orders a whole crate of Duracel batteries and has them delivered to Chuck's doorstep" episode
>it's a "Jimmy spends a week straight writing "Magna Carta | 1" on pieces of paper, slipping them under Chuck's front door, and swapping the address numbers on his house around" episode
>it's a "ribs on a burger" episode
>it's an "everyone uses the word 'chicanery' as frequently as possible while speaking to Chuck to make fun of him" episode

>slowest season yet
>characters become more unlikable by the scene
>a week off in a 10 ep season for no reason

It's like they want people to stop watching.

anyonne got a screencap from last weeks thread, talking about how Vince browses Sup Forums and someone posted something like "I miss seeing Jimmy and Kim drinking tequila and swindling people, stay tuned next week"

VINCE SHOW YOURSELF YOU FUCK!!!!

It was shit. Literally nothing happens, and when things actually do happen, they are completely boring. And not only are they boring, but they don't even make sense. So this show has shown that being realistic doesn't matter yet it also shows that it won't do anything entertaining. Worst of both worlds. Oh yea and Saul was the comic relief character in BB but BCS isn't funny.

Where can I watch the latest episode online for free?

>that story that lady told mike about not knowing what happened to the body and shit

>mike gets dissolved in acid and his family Will never find the body either

BRAVO
R
A
VINCE
O

2 weeks? explain

how can u be this fucking normie, im not even going to help you thats how pathetic it is.

Well normally I torrent them but it's not up yet. I am outside the US some the AMC player does not work for me sadly. I'd appreciate your help my pizza is on the way and I'd rather watch BCS over this other thing.

;)

i haven't watched yet because I can't get on TPB... anyone know of a working pirate site?

Yeah I normally use TPB too. The main link is down but there are lots of mirror sites but I checked and it's not up yet. Not a torrent but you can watch it here

watchfree.to/tv-2a14c8-Better-Call-Saul-tv-show-online-free-putlocker.html/season-3-episode-7#close-modal

>tfw I want to bang the makeup girl even though she's not very attractive

Same, she seems really nice though and would appreciate you.

i have to sign up to watch it?

>it's a Chuck notices his insurance rate has gone up slightly and has Howard call the insurance company episode

>ribs on a burger

>Yeah I normally use TPB too

I get that it was once a great site but it's a malware infested cesspool now and there have been countless alternatives since it initially taken down.

she's a real life 6 and a hollywood 4

she's still attractive in the grand scheme of things

breaking bad in general was a pretty comedic show, it's incredible that BCS has ended up being far more serious

i just watch streams of it from watchseries links

>it's a "ribs on a burger episode"

Lost it at this.

i want to watch it on my 55 inch in 1080p but this will have to do, thanks

don't have a chrome cast or something? that's what i do to accomplish this

those where on entourage
one of the twin makes the other one a cuckold

Episodes 1 and 2 aren't up on AMC's website so fuck them, where can I watch or download them?

i use plex... ill save the files on my pc then stream to my living room tv

i also have steamlink which lets me stream directly whats on my pc but the SL is shit

>Well normally I torrent them but it's not up yet
It's been up for hours

This. What the hell happened to the torrents?

Nevermind, they're up, just don't use tpb.

the only sites i know of are tpb and kat... extratorrent is down forever and kat doesn't seem to be up either

>slowest season
I knew ADHD Michael Bay autists were retarded, but holy shit

hey dude, could you please tell me some good alternatives to it? KAT is ded and that was the only thing I used so I'm secluded to the forums now :(

I forgot the thrill that Kim the slut had by tricking people. And now she realizes she is just a slut fucked once a week by a pathetic con artist.

season 1 was pretty fuuny, but this chuck arc is really getting ugly (not bad) I do miss the light hearted nature of the show. The Baseball guy was adding a little levity to a tense episode.

Such a good scene. You can see her getting turned on by the idea of scamming more gullible idiots.

rarbg.to. it will probably be the next take-down target though.

oh, thanks dude, any other alt to that if it gets taken down?

not that I know of. just try and get into a private site in the meantime.

>it's a baseball card autist spends 10 minutes unlocking his front door episode

also, what is the "other thing" mike wants from nacho?

what a despicable man. the guy nearly kills his brother in a photocopy shop, then he shits on him to get money

rarbg

Jimmy didn't get any money out of that he just wanted to fuck over Chuck.

will do, thanks bro

>real life 6
Only in America.

It's like her version of the typical female "rape fantasy". She gets turned on by the fantasy of scamming stupid assholes who deserve it (rough but consensual sex with someone she wants to have sex with anyway), but the idea of it actually turning into the real thing (actually getting raped) is a bucket of cold water for the whole affair.

Jimmy took it too far there, despite their having discussed where her boundries lie in the past, and it stopped being fun.

no

he spills the beans on his brother and his brother's insurance premium will go up because of this

it's another "fuck you" to Chuck

That irony in the bedwtich being offended by the broom when we know she only exists to be killed off later.

>rarbg
you have to sign up

That ugly beret-wearin' film student.

Did anyone else get unexpected feels when she offered her pay to Jimmy? I judged an ugly book by it's cover. How can somebody be so pure and good? She deserves love and goodness for the rest of her life.

Those gator seats for his sweet ride, of course.

>>Did anyone else get unexpected feels when she offered her pay to Jimmy?
nah, it was expected

What the fuck were they thinking with this episode? Not a single moment of entertainment.

Potentially all of HHM's premiums!

What is it, like a context episode?

Hey TPB is down, where can I steal this and Twin Peaks from?

She's been an A+ Good Girl since her first appearance, bro.

At least you finally opened your eyes.

just finished that scene... hit me in the feels. I always feel bad during jimmy's low points

i wonder if kim is going to break bad in this slippin jimmy scene

bad Kim best Kim

what is chicanery and why did he use that word

How was it expected? Took me by surprise.
What's expected is next time the boom guy will save the day.
They've been doing that for 2 seasons now. One good, one lazy, one good, one lazy etc...

It's a valley episode, dude. Storytelling has peaks and valleys. They need to hammer home how sad are broken that Jimmy is feeling right now so that his eventual triumph will be more impactful later.

is jimmy ever going to get that lawsuit money from the nursing home case in season 1?

I felt really bad for Jimmy during the entire episode. I'm also afraid something terrible is going to happen to best girl Kim. But damn, Jimmy is a stone cold nigga for continuing to fuck over Chuck. Overall 7/10 episode. It sucks we have to wait 2 more weeks till we see awkwardness with Howard and Kim.

>What is chicanery
Dirty tricks.
>and why did he use that word
Because he's old and out of touch.

Whoa. Good point.
I forgot all about it.

>All we did is tear down a sick man
I started crying

Help me out guys how was jimmy going to screw chuck over at the insurence company?

Wtf. I just checked you're right 2 weeks, why are they skipping a week? What has priority, an American holiday?

I didn't even catch this, when was it?

memorial day

They know he's crazy now so they're gonna hike his rates.

Help

Based Jimmy is at it again, he just rammed Chuck's ass with a crude oil barrel with that little stunt at the insurance provider

Did she mean sick as in bad or sick as in ill and weak and pitiable?

>eventual triumph
>at the start of breaking bad hes just a scummy and broke lawyer, kim is probably dead and all he's got is his angry secretary

maybe Transformers would suit your tastes better

Fuck. What do they usually air on memorial day on TV instead? An evangelical Charlie Brown flag-praising special?

We Americunts ruin everything sadly. I'm just as disappointed as you, seeing as the faggot walking dead never has to take a week off.
Both

I think it's just a dumb ad.

Memorial Day is an important holiday. Not sure why you're all making fun of it. It's not funny.

>Literally nothing happens
spotted the ADHD riddled bunny on ritalin from reddit

Maybe all of HHM's, given he's a senior partner.

>She gets turned on by the fantasy of scamming stupid assholes who deserve it

yet she lost her shit this episode because of what they did to Chuck

Oh I don't see the ads since I download it. Thanks.

>KAT is ded
wrong
kat.st

Listen here nigger. I just had to watch the disappointing ending to Samurai Jack. Don't take the weekly joy that is BCS away from me.

Unironically yes. Old classic cartoons, football and war documentaries. There's no point in showing anything else because everyones getting fucked up

Why did mike decide to work with the baseball guy what made him change his mind

No TV on memorial day because most people are outside BBQing not watching TV