twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a retarded character

Find a flaw.

she's ant-sized

>find a flaw
125x86.

Here's a version that's not for ants.

fucking dumbass

Does Balon have more than two brain cells to rub together?

>S7 goes back to the Tower of Joy ( because showfags missed the point ) and rumored flashbacks of the tourney at harrenhal.

The exposition will be glorious.
>Lyanna Stark, sister of Eddard Stark, I'm Rhaegar, son of Aerys who might be called the Mad King in the future - just a guess, who knows? Might happen. I highly desire to have sex with you but not rape, we would marry secretly. From this union would be born a savior, we shall call him Jon. That's Jon with no H, by the way.
>We will need to hide his identity to protect him, so maybe you could ask your brother to pretend he is his? Your brother Eddard? People call him Ned Stark?

how can someone have enough talent to be decent, but make some really bad stupid decisions like the shading under her tits?

why is there general for a series that isnt even fucking airing?

What is his endgame?

crashing this tree with no survivors

Who is the most retarded character in ASOIAF? Is it Balon? Or Rhaegar?

Hodor.

>Sophie Turner (Sansa) said in an interview filming that shot where her and Shae were lookin out at Littlefinger's boat after she learned she has to marry Tyrion was an absolutely nightmare to shoot, since Sibel Kekilli couldn't comprehend the scene.

>Apparently Sibel started freaking out, since they kept telling her to look somberly out at the boat, but in reality there was no boat there, just the open sea. She started flipping her shit because she couldn't understand that there'd be a CGI boat out on the water.

>Eventually they just gave up and told her to stare blankly out over the water while they finished the shot. Sophie said it took like an hour to film that 3-4 second shot because Sibel was so fucking terrible.

Kys summernewfag

>ywn have sex with a young Catelyn.
Feels bad man.

Here's a map of Westeros and Essos anons.

Is he wearing a fucking petticoat under there? Slay henny!

lol @ the spec highlight on her nipples

being a pedophile

WHERE'S THAT TRAILER YOU PROMISED??

Kek

Did Tommen even have a chance anons?

Bran doesn't even get a mention. Top kek.

Targshits BTFO.

sansa

Which one is the queen of beauty anons?

>jaime has a golden hand
>can't see if bran legs are crippled
>tyrion/sandor aren't disfigured
>brienne's face wasn't chewed by biter

0/10.

i like how they intentionally made margaery look evil and sansa look like an innocent saint

sansa's face kek
great art she truly looks as dumb as she is.

I want Cersei and Margaery to dom over Sansa or me

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

DELETE THIS!!!
Rhaenys best girl of whole series!

If you didn't start laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of how this looks then you're a pleb

Of you are in a /got/ thread your already a pleb no matter what.

What are some of the best and worst casting decisions in your opinion, /got/?

Best : NCW,
Worst : D&D

Catelyn Stark

Xaro Xhoan Daxos

Saladhor Saan

Daenarys Stormborn

Ramsay Bolton

Rhaegar Targaryen

Fight me.

This.

Ive worked with actors, I fucking hate them. This is too true too many times. You tell an actor what do to do and they don't get it, they don't do it right. You're honest, explain the scene in practical ways. Fucking nothing.

The director shouldn't have to explain it in a different way. I remember one actor I knew was a slow talker, delivered his lines slow. The director kept asking him to up his pace, do it faster, more rapid delivery. Eventually the director says "your character knows more than everyone else and feels they need this information as soon as possible" and that did it.....because asking him to do it faster wasnt enough.

its not that terrible of a shot with the exception of dany in the back fucking kek

>best casting
>rhaegar

You mean, not casting him at all? Yes, it was quite a good idea.

how big is balerion compared to drogon here?

All of those were worst casting choices.

The worst choice for Rhaegar was not casting him, because 80% of GoT watchers thought Jon Snow was Ned and Lyanna's incest kid.

enabling showfags mental retardation by spoonfeeding them isn't helping.

Your claim only holds water under the assumption that showfags would/could read the books.

I say spoon-feed so they can at least grasp the chain of events if not their importance.

>ywn stick your tongue in her mouth during kissing games
>ywn make her a crown of flowers
>ywn eat mudpies out of her hands
>ywn lick every last speck of dirt off her fingers
>ywn throw up everywhere for a week afterwards but regret nothing
Give me one good reason not to end it all right now desu

>Your claim only holds water under the assumption that showfags would/could read the books.
not sure how you jumped to that.
No, I'm saying that
1) Showfags should know that Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna (or "kidnapped", whatever). It was mentioned at least 3 times.
2) She's in a tower with 3 Kingsguard. They know what kingsguard are, this was explained/shown a million times.

If their best deduction from these 2 things is that Eddard fucked his sister who was then kidnapped by Rhaegar for... Some reason I guess? and Eddard went to retrieve her with just an handful of trusted friends rather than you know, bring an army with him...

Then they're retarded and I don't want to waste airtime to make these people try to understand.
These people are the reason there's so much fucking cringeworthy exposition in every show/movie that makes you think "YEAH, WE GET IT" midway but it keeps going on for 5 more minutes to make sure every single drooling retard got it.

>Give me one good reason not to end it all right now desu
well, you don't have to fuck Lysa for a decade to kickstart your schemes.

wtf is this a thing that showfags think jon is the incest child of ned and lyanna?

Wait, are those best or worst?
Also explain your choices pls

Balerion at the time of his death was probably slightly bigger than Drogon in this picture.

Balerion was over 200 years old when he died. At the end of ADWD Drogon has a wingspan of 20 feet, in this pic it looks like Drogon has a wingspand of about 250 feet. Dumb fucking show.

Margarine

refresh my memory, do lanisters have targaryen ancestors?

Can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure they do not

Nope.

just because

What's /got/'s opinion on Preston's latest video? Is it his most concrete theory in a while? It's hard to poke holes in. Pretty solid.

Best: Tywin Lannister
Runner-up best: Robert Baratheon

Worst: Lyanna Stark
Runner up worst: Sand Snakes

Charles Dance is one of those rare actors that was truly born to play the role of certain characters. His Tywin pretty much stole the show everytime he was on screen, and man do I miss the hell out of him even though he was a jackass character.

Robert was a great casting. It really did feel like he was an out of shape frat boy that was once the all star player. It's really too bad that we couldn't see more of him. Hopefully D&D does a good job at casting a younger Robert.

Lyanna... Lyanna was strange to me. She's hyped as this beauty, but she's honestly not that pretty like she was hyped to be. I'm wondering why they couldn't have been more careful with the casting of her?

The Sand Snakes... "You need the bad poosy", "Greedy bitch", need I go any further? Best moment in Season 6 was when based Olenna shut these cunts down.

apparently so.
shows are so dumbed down these days that people don't assume others could lie ( Eddard saying Jon was his ) unless they specifically explain that they did later on.

And it goes further than that, even among bookfags, even in /got/ there's often people who argue against something that is insanely obvious (not talking about some preston-reaching here) because it's not written in plain text, you have to make an (obvious) deduction, but as it's not spoonfed they think it's not real and just a theory.

It's quite sad.
Yeah, there's people who think he's Ned/Lyanna's, there's people who think it was not revealed that the ToJ scenes just add to the "mystery" without solving it, and so on.

Hell,just do a quick google search and you'll find hundreds of articles, youtube videos, etc.. explaining how that scene confirmed who Jon's parents are, linking to different scenes of the show about rhaegar, eddard and lyanna, etc.. As if it needed explaining. Well it apparently does, but I mean, for a normal functioning human being.

hopefully the infant-to-adult cut right before "the king of the north" scene was enough even for casuals to get it. i am genuinely concerned they will do that

Even when Preston is clearly in flat-out denial, I still enjoy his content.
On the latest one, I gotta say I like the idea that it was Mance a lot more than Joffrey. Mance revealing himself to be in Winterfell at that point only for it to end up not being particularly important plot-wise seems a bit dumb IMO. So yeah, pretty solid, I'd say.
I'm not sure what I think about the theory that it was LF either way.

>"You need the bad poosy", "Greedy bitch"
You do realize they didn't come up with these lines right?

No one can do miracles with shit lines.
Not saying they're good casts, obviously they're all shit and they don't look the part much, but the cast isn't the biggest issue about the sneks.

It's like when people complain about show euron and their criticism is that "he's chubby" or "No eye patch" and shit like that... Seriously?
Give me Book Euron's lines and I'll be happy even if they cast Eddy Murphy for him.

While some casting choices are dubious at best, these lines are what really makes all character shit.

No actress, as talented as you want, could make "bad poosy" and "Greedy bitch" kind of lines sound good.

The line about Bran being already dead, and how it ties to the wildlings, really cinched the whole theory for me. I'm convinced the attack was related to the wildings somehow. how the catspaw got the knife though, that's a curious detail. I don't recall Preston explaining that.

most of his theories are solid when there's no glass candles&shit.

And the only thing you can poke at in this latest one is, precisely, the "Did LF communicate with his agent with glass candle?" shit.

It's quite solid, and as always very informative. Didn't catch on the "Send a dog to kill a dog/wolf" on my own readings and probably a thousand other things.

Normies wouldn't understand that's he's related to Dany from that.

If you've read in the comments, someone has an interresting bit that even Preston missed...

Mance tells Jon he saw the Stark kid walking around in the hall with their wolf pups... But in that chapter, it says they were forbidden to have the wolves with them.

So Mance might not even have been in Winterfell at all. It doesn't prove his innocence, technically, just makes it less likely... but it's something.

and IIRC when he talks to Jon, the ending is left quite vague, and by Mance.

Jon asks him "Have you seen where they sit the bastard?" to which Mance replies "We'll need to find you a new cloak".

There's still a lot of mystery around that one I'd say.

>Mance tells Jon he saw the Stark kid walking around in the hall with their wolf pups... But in that chapter, it says they were forbidden to have the wolves with them.
Wait, forbidden for how long? I'm pretty sure a few of them were with their wolves at one point while the king was in WF.

well desu I didn't reread the chapter (will do now I think) but I think it was about the hall.

fwiw Preston himself replied to the comments and wondered if Mance was in Winterfell at all.

This might have been just GRRM misspeaking about the wolves just not being allowed within the hall and Mance seeing them somewhere else... or GRRM forgetting about it altogether, tho.

good choices all around. lyanna didn't remotely look the part and that was pretty much all there was to her role in the show. the sand snakes are of course laughable. they seem to think that evil characters have to wear evil smirks at all times, to make sure the audience understands. there is nothing relatable or interesting about them. compare the sand snakes to karl tanner's casting:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWL34_JL5c

karl fookin tanner best OC character

If this is real it was probably just a mistake. Because even if Jon wasn't allowed with the other guests surely he would've known if the wolves were. Then again maybe he did know Mance was full of shit and said nothing. But there would be an indication of some kind if that was it, I think. Like Big Walder hesitating before (presumably) lying about the Manderly.

found the passage
>The night your father feasted Robert, I sat in the back of his hall on a bench with the other freeriders, listening to Orland of Oldtown play the high harp and sing of dead kings beneath the sea. I betook of your lord father's meat and mead, had a look at Kingslayer and Imp . . . and made passing note of Lord Eddard's children and the wolf pups that ran at their heels."
Does sort of sound like he's saying he saw the wolves at the feast, but he might've just seen them at some other point and included that in the sentence for brevity's sake.

According to Prestons own theory the master of arms at KL is a Dornish agent. I considered that Brans attempted murder was a Dornish plot but I really just think it was little LF. What clenched it for me is Aron's death in the bread riot. The riot orchestrated by LF.

>yfw Hodor shows up carrying Stannis

>What clenched it for me is Aron's death in the bread riot. The riot orchestrated by LF.
that doesn't have to have anything to do with the actual assassination attempt though, right? just the dagger situation that LF took advantage of
also, why would LF hurt his waifu's feelings like that?

Littlefinger had a habit of getting rid of people that he had used for one purpose or another when they have served there purpose and know to much like Lysa and Dontos. So in my eyes Aron knew to much about the dagger situation and LF wanted him gone.

Aron stayed quite about it to Cat and Rodrick but he can always use that information for leverage later and that's something LF would have thought about.

Now that Meera is leaving, Yara is our girl, right?

Nah, Olenna is, always was, always will be.

She's a crone.

stannis did have a strange death. of course it was implied extremely heavily but i don't see why they didn't show him being cut down by brienne. seemed like a more appropriate end for a lesser character

Thats a no.

kys

Why was Danys plotline in Quarth so pointless?

As to why LF would kill Bran. LF really isn't that caring of a person at all. He saved Sansa only when convenient for him. He left her in KL for a really long time and for that Battle of The Blackwater. She was under threat of rape and murder the whole time she was in KL after Ned was killed.

If he really cares so much he would have put himself in harms way to help her ASAP. I believe he hopes he can have her for himself but he has to sacrifice her he would think that sucked but no big deal.

LF could have found out from Lysa Bran is Cat's fav and he might have really wanted to hurt her or was hoping it would drive her south to him looking for answers which it did.

The real reason is because LF knows about B=B=B

That's a big bird, bigger than essos.

Has a king ever gotten lockjaw from that ugly fucking throne?

fake pic

The cast is literally TOO OLD.

Leaked pic of Lady Stoneheart in season 7

Bran=Bloodraven=?

Bran = Bran = Bran

Dany is actually gonna be LSH, not Marg

What the fuck is that picture from? At first I thought she was in start up position for a race.