Does your boss or your coworkers know about your political opinions or do you keep them to yourself?

Does your boss or your coworkers know about your political opinions or do you keep them to yourself?

With all the election news, politics comes up a lot. I'm slowly revealing my power level. Turns out my boss is a lot more Sup Forums than I ever suspected.

Lately I've been calling out the Jews in a jokey but biting manner.

I am the boss and yes.

Nope. I clock in, clock out. I don't give a shit about my coworkers opinions on religion. abortion, politics, or economics.
My one coworker Dave is fucking hilarious though. He is so red-pilled and makes all these immigrant, nigger, and Muslims jokes daily. 99% sure this fucker browses Sup Forums.

I live in the liberal capital of the god damn world (seattle, WA), so no. I hear trump hate all the time, and I don't care to have my tires slashed.

most of us military contractors support Trump at work. Its the junior enlisted that seem to be Bernouts.

Portlandfag here, can relate.

Seattle here too. Trump hasn't even spoke in Seattle yet because its so damn liberal. He would probably get rushed off stage by BLM faster than Bernie could say "cuck" or even get assassinated. The only thing i've said to co workers is how pathetic it was that the DNC was rigged. They probably would guess I'll be voting for Trump.

Generally speaking though, you almost never want to discuss politics and dating in the work place. Very rarely does it end up going well.

Another WAfag reporting in, not in seattle though.

I let them make the first move, but I've yet to meet any liberals in my line of work.

My boss was laying down some Sup Forums-tier information about hillary and the clinton foundation the other day, and I learned my coworkers dad was arrested for conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government when he was a kid.

Outside of here I never talk politics or religion with anyone ever.

my boss is voting trump because of me

pussy

I just don't want to bother anymore. I spent years arguing with people till I was blue in the face and sometimes i'm too conservative for conservatives.

Unless their are your family or very close friends, dont bother. You have nothing to gain from it. If you wanna change the world by red pilling people, doing one by one is not it. Only red pill people you care about and forget the rest.

only showed my powerlevel once by making a joke

Why are pills white?
>Because they work

boss lady was laughing her ass off

Yeah I go around the office telling people about freedom club, degeneracy, and how great racial violence is.

I'm a Trump supporter and open about it. Had my boss ask "With that bumper sticker, how does your car not get vandelized?"

my wifes son does

I'm unionized, so it's not in my best interests to say anything right of center in that regard, but open racism seems to be fine.

Most of my coworkers that even care are red pilled

I work at an investment bank with strong ties to Team Hillary, so no. I absolutely keep them to myself.

Not in my line of work. I'd face less outrage if I barbecued a kitten at the next meeting than if I announced I'm voting Trump.

One of my close buddies from work knows more about my political views than the rest, but even then I try not to reveal too much about my political beliefs

Yes. I asked work to pay for a terrorism insurance conference in Canberra for me to attend.

I work in insurance and told them that terrorism insurance is a growing/emerging market

I am a boss and share my opinions of Hillary's imminent doom with coworkers. My boss is an executive and we had a laugh at the raging cunt Hillary is after the first round of email leaks.

Politics is not something that should be used as a bonding tool. Only women think stupid shit like that.
The only time I bring up politics is when I'm in an environment specifically designed for politics. Anywhere else it just leads to bitching and moaning about moral gray areas.

I work in waste water treatment. They're more racist than me.

>wagecucks the thread

What is this "boss" or "coworkers" that you speak of?

Only way I tell people my political opinions is if I know they're cool and won't get triggered by it

>Does your boss or your coworkers know about your political opinions or do you keep them to yourself?

They got a good idea. Then again not many people in this area suffer from "white guilt" so I'm wondering how far I could push it?

Yes, but it surprises them.

I'm a black guy living in PA who's voting for Trump.

What have democrats done for us?

You STILL haven't gotten that promised "hope and change" from the communist in the white house?

/shock!

You guys should make some friends outside of work.

Buff orpingtons are the nicest chickens

>Work at a small office
>Used to have a super conservative employee in my office who drove everyone mad
>Turns out they just didn't like him because he was a dick
>Mexican woman supports Trump saying she's tired of illegal beaners giving Mexicans a bad name
>Black woman and her daughter support Trump because they're tired of niggers begging for gibmedats
>No longer have to give a shit about what I say and my boss and I talk about how great Trump is for hours at a time, gas the kikes, build wall, etc
>One little college feminist works here
>She gets BTFO'd by us all the time because it's 10 against 1 and she has to give up and admit defeat because we counter her bullshit with facts

I love my job

Me and my boss both talk politics a lot. We don't agree on everything, he supports Trump but we both hate the Clintons and see through the bs the media is trying to force on us. Don't really talk about politics with anyone else at my job because they don't know enough to have their own informed opinion. There's another guy at my job who is a Trump supporter but he's a fucking retard who knows absolutely nothing about politics so I don't talk to him about it.

I want to tickle those chickens i love chickens

How's your government assistance user? Bet you have a note from your dr saying your feet swell from standing or some shit

Yes. In fact, I'm starting a LGBTQ for Hillary club at work. I could tell that my boss wanted to say something but I gave him "the look" and he backed off, fucking pussy white boi.

He was better than McCain in 2008, but I voted for Johnson in 2012.

I red pilled all of them and also random applicants (govt job) I am apparently very convincing.

They know and most are ok with it.

>having a job
ahhh pls help me

Voting for Johnson this year. All memes aside Trump and Clinton would both be terrible for America and I cannot in good faith vote for either.

My GM is a Holocaust denier and a hardcore bodybuilder and one of the AMs is a hardcore redneck who constantly rips on niggers and Jews. Pretty comfy desu.

>boss
>coworkers
>Sup Forums
>not NEETs
Please.

>trump
>facts

Wat?

Not at all, i'm a university teacher, leftism is like a plague

Portland, Oregon here. I'd rather not risk bodily harm, so I keep as quiet as I can. My teacher only has to mention Trump and everyone starts hyperventilating. I already did my part by redpilling my boyfriend.

> german flag
> not employed

No surprises there desu.

A) faggy boy
B) femanon here XD