Are you guys ready for tonight's AMA with the next President of the United States?

Are you guys ready for tonight's AMA with the next President of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/82w0
youtube.com/watch?v=CqRkv9VTaMQ
youtube.com/user/DemConvention
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5ts37m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

created a plebbit account just for this occasion. dont fuck this up shills

streamable.com/82w0

Do I have to create an account for this? I don't want to sign up for Plebbit, but I want to ask the God Emperor a question.

Signing up is literally as easy as typing in a username and making up a password.

Friendly reminder:
>when the AMA is posted, upvote it so it can be one of the most upvoted reddit posts of all time
>go to /r/all and downvote every post from /r/enoughtrumpspam

I can't wait for the inevitable photo of Trump holding a "Hello R*ddit" sign

Reporting in for the AMA. No doubt the servers are going to crash and act as if it were being DDOSed.

im pretty sure /r/the_donald is banned from showing up in /r/all

Media is watching. If the servers crash that only shows how popular Trump is. If they don't crash, we let the memes do their job. Plebbit can't win.

Nah, it still shows up there.

Is this real? I'm in.

>When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say

They made it so they can get a single post there at most, back during the Orlando shooting, half of r/all was r/the_donald posts

He's gonna answer like 5 preaproved questions and then leave

It's like you guys have never used Reddit before

It's unfortunate that they're only going to be accepting questions from people who have a long history of posting on the board.

And most of the questions are going to be bullshit, I promise you.

a couple of LARPing haxx0rz want to try to crash the party

Reporting in

make an account lads it's easy as fuck.

oh fug not anonymus

guys you can't ask questions with new accounts. your account needs to be atleast 30 days old

Comments from brand new accounts are being automatically removed.

woah finnbro

It's been up for 4 minutes and already 2500 comments lel

Threads up, 2535 comments since my last refresh, reddit has died.

8 golds as well

but people can still upboat shit

did he post any proof?

12 golds in a few minutes holy fuck he might get the most gold for a post ever

IT HAPPENING

If my question isn't picked, please upvote any question about nuclear energy. I'm really curious about his position on that and it's something we haven't heard before.

no you faggot we wanna hear about muslims

You need to check out his Energy speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=CqRkv9VTaMQ

Ah, beat you to it

Why hasn't he responded to anything. Or has he and I'm just not seeing it? So far this whole AMA looks like a dud

>youtube.com/user/DemConvention
It doesn't start for 12 more minutes you retard of course he isn't responding.

he comes back @7

He got delayed. Said he'll be back at 7 pm EST, which is about 10 minutes from now.

When that little midget gets his tongue cut out in the next book he will no longer be able to say his little clever gay ass lines

>SNOW is the true and rightful king!

Pic related is the only hing standing in his way

Answers start at 7 est. Questions posted and upboated 6.5 till then.

He starts answering at 7 EST

I want to ask our Lord and Savior how he overcame dyslexia, and how it perhaps helped him.

The idea is that he starts the thread and waits 30 mins for users to both submit and vote on questions, then Trump answers the top questions and any others that he wants.

Watch who you are calling a retard, retard lover

>why did I respond like that? I fucking love trump and always treat trump supporters INRL like family. What's wrong with me?

Can Sup Forums beat Sup Forums?

how long before it start?

>10000 comments already

lol

I'm not even going. I will let you guys or some other media source fill me in on it. I can't stand Reddit.

yes he did, he linked to the ama comments on his jewbook jewbook/DonaldTrump/posts/10157382886305725

>48,052 Nimble Navigators here now.

shit nigga

>Wall of texts

Do those idiots think that Trump will actually bother with those?

About half of the amount there will be when his victory is announced.

>It's like you guys have never used Reddit before
That's correct, I don't like to venture outside

The emperor has started answering questions!

1 - Voter fraud is always a serious concern and authorities must be vigilant from keeping those from voting that are not authorized to do so.

2 - Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump

>TOTAL NON-ANSWERS

Can someone not help this man so we can get more than one answer? Is he doing this on a fucking phone?

He's got to make absolutely sure his answers aren't taken the wrong way etc- for all politicians, especially the don, one thing said out of context or taken the wrong way can have the media clamoring for his execution for weeks

20k comments already

So thats it? Two questions barely answered....

guess so

you sure are fucking stupid

Go ahead, tell me about one question he fully answered.

Actually, fuck the AMA, tell me about one question he fully, seriously answered during his whole campaign.

>Mr. Trump, as a self-employed young American, my health insurance costs have skyrocketed under Obamacare. Paying close to $300 a month with a $6,000 deductible is a challenge as I try and grow my business. What will you do as President to ensure that myself and others can not only enjoy the security of having health insurance, but also afford to keep it?

>"One of the first things I will do is to repeal and replace disastrous Obamacare. I will put forward an amazing new plan, which will include many reforms, such as letting people buy insurance across state lines, increasing choice and competition, and bargaining for better, cheaper drug prices."

Lies, question-dodging, and vagueness. Nice one, slick.

Here is his full stance on the issue from his website.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

It's just the same non-answer with more fluff.

Wew, Trump should have dedicated a whole day to this. He doesn't have the time to answer that many questions.

>ASK ABOUT REPEALING THE HUGHES AMENDMENT

ASK ABOUT REPEALING THE HUGHES AMENDMENT

And here I was thinking Sup Forums AMAs were bad

He just made another post, seems he is not done.

>Autismstria

Heck yeah... how can we find these? The last 3-4 days have been flooded with Reddit anti-trump threads. I can't find the Red Team's anymore.

He means he's wanting Donald to give details. Donald never gives details. The more vague the response the better

Nah, you just don't speak American. So you don't hear. This is nothing new... plenty of articles, especially recently about Democrats speaking a completely different language. It's so true on many levels. You people are not real Americans... even though you may have citizenship. You really are like fucking aliens from another world.... not even joking around. Chinese make more sense than Democrats. So it's whatever in 2016... Americans are done with dialog. There is no dialog.... we're taking the country back, simple as that.

This has been, quite literally, the best thing I've read on Sup Forums all day. Thank you for restoring my faith in autism

Just read most of the questions and answers. They weren't bullshit.

mah nigga

That's just the thing. You can say whatever childs thing you like. None of it matters anymore. You're done. There is no back 'n forth discussion anymore. It's over for you now.

*shrug* whatever

Bump Qs that could prevent WW3 and add a couple hundred bucks to your pocket

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5ts37m

In 10 years this is the first time ever signing up for Reddit... I hate that place so much.

Letting you know your comment was "Locked". Why is that exactly?

I signed up specially to vote it up.

Well that was a big waste of fucking time. Everything is locked and that Libertarian comment was edited by a moderator apparently, removing the brackets off kosher approved johnson.

Fuck this god damn website and every faggot subversive who runs it... can't believe I signed up for it.