Why do people like this guy?

why do people like this guy?

Because he was created by Grant Morrison. Grant Morrison fans like anything he does, even if its shit like Damian.

Because character development made him enjoyable.

how?

Because even though he started as the edgiest little shit stain on the face of the Earth...

MEME
A
G
I
C

There has always been more to him than he let on.

Because even when all we had been given up to that point was that irredeemable little shitheel, we;d occasionally get a glimpse of what was really underneath.

Because he started off as the edgiest little shit imaginable but little by little you saw a softness in him that he keeps guarded.

Plus he worked well when he was paired with Dickbats as a reversal of the typical dark and broody Batman and the jovial kid sidekick

because he's interesting, which is more than can be said for Tim Drake.

Because despite everything that'd suggest the opposite, he does for Batman what Robins are supposed to do.

Theses two need a book again

Because characters don't always need to be saints.
Flaws can become endearing when they try to overcome them.

He has a funny looking head

what the fuck

Because he's finally grown into his own person, and despite still being a child deep down, and despite having started as quite the edge king, he has become a beacon of righteousness, who isn't afraid to set aside the bullshit and do what is right even at his own cost. Plus he is still quite the little badass, with quite a bit more heart than people give him credit for, who has grown miles since we were first introduced to him.

Because shota

I don't read Batman. Why does he look inbred?

I can't wait for to really get to know John Kent, but I am dying to get to read Super Sons, because I can't wait for more Damian stories.

>Not liking Frank Quietlys art

Quietly draws kids weird.

DC fucked up on an epic scale when they decided to keep Dick out of this.

It was bad timing, he was recently "dead" after Forever Evil.
There was nothing he could do more than a cameo without blowing his cover wide open.

He's an edgy, snotty little prick who is getting with my waifu and he doesn't fucking deserve her

Because he's a little shit and I like watching Batman have to put up with him.

>people like watching people be little shits
Why

I don't know. It's just enjoyable to see dark, brooding Bruce and happy go lucky Dick put up with an asshole 13 year old.

Because sometimes little shits can be charming.

This is literally the appeal of Iron Man and Rocket Raccoon in the MCU

>Why do people like cocky little shits?
>Who is Han Solo
>Who is Tony Stark
>Who is MCU Peter Quill
>Who is Rocket Raccoon
>Who is Bender Bending Rodriguez
>Who is Sterling Archer
>Who is Bart Simpson
>Who is Booster Gold

And so on.

The best thing they could with Damian is make him Dick's partner permanently. That's where he really shines. Being Bruce's toy edgelord doesn't really work nearly as well.

>cocky little shits

I think you mean cocky little sluts

my only experience with robin are the animated teen titans shit.

how fucked am I?