Argentine athletes won't stay in Olympic Village

Top kek
These games should be fun

buenosairesherald.com/article/218717/coa-claims-rio-village-is-unfinished

Blocked toilets, leaky pipes and exposed wires ... just a few of the reasons Australia’s Olympic delegation says it has refused to move into the athletes village on Sunday, now open to arriving Olympians. However, Argentina’s Olympic delegation has also experienced problems at the village.

Argentine Olympic Committee (COA) president Gerardo Werthein agreed with that yesterday in a press conference held at the National High Performance Training Centre (Cenard) in Argentina.

‘While the apartments look finished outside, and even inside, when we started testing them, we found some problems that have to do with plumbing and electricity,‘ said Werthein.

“In our building, we have five floors and two of them are uninhabitable. We are renting a number of apartments outside the villa and we will move the technical personnel and staff to privilege our athletes, so we can guarantee proper accommodations for our team.”

“We all know how difficult is to find accommodations outside the village at this point, and although Rio says they will be ready, we cannot take any chances.”

2016 has been a fucking amazing year. Everything is so fucked up and i absolutely love it.

Are you too white for Brazil?

Are you too brown for flushing toilets and properly insulated electric instalations?

>Argentinians, of all people, being picky

>The worst you can find is an illegal immigrant settlement barely a block long.
Meh.

Meanwhile this is Brazil.

ayy....

That's the same settlement from another angle. It would have been demolished already but the brown illegals don't want to move out and the liberals protect them.

Nice try though. Brazil has half of its population living like that.

Jesus Christ the only diference between Brazil and Argentina is that one uses "ç"

This thread was about the Olympics.
I wasn't gonna go there but since you BRs insist...

Full literacy vs less than 90%
$22,500 GDP per capita vs $11,000
Very High 0.836 HDI vs 0.755 third world HDI
Low murder rate vs one of the highest in the world
5 Nobel Prize winners vs 0

nigger shut it, you got roasted

>rio
>ready
>taking chances

where do the illegals come from?

Why doesn't Brazil just massacre all the criminals?

Then you could build nice buildings for business and residential purposes and no one would get shot/robbed

Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay mostly.

We also have Chileans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Chinese and some from Eastern Europe, but those usually come legally.

>Argentine athletes won't stay in Olympic Village

Argentine soldiers won't stay in the Falklands.

Hahahaha the absolute madman!

/Thread.

Where are all the white people?

YOU TOLD ME THAT ARGENTINA WAS WHITE Sup Forums

WHERE ARE THE WHITES

>Argentine athletes won't stay in Olympic Village
>Argentine soldiers won't stay in the Falklands.
British boats won't stay above water :^)

They are in the buildings behind.

When are you going to cut the gibs Argentina?

>mfw some Olympic dude staying there literally posted a picture of a backed up toilet bowl full of shit on Twitter yesterday

Hola mesero

I guess never.
We had a massive chimpout the last time based Finance Minister Ricardo Lopez-Murphy tried to cut gibs. This country is dying with a whimper.

Argentine allies won't stay on its side :^)

>keeping them outside the designated safe zone

Jesus christ the worlds olympians are all going to die

Kek.. where is that? Why the fuck are they eating grass?

Dunno. But I keep it handy for when we're having Falklands/Malvinas bantz on here

I sometimes post it as "LunchtimeInBrazil' whenever the huehues are shitposting so I'll probably need to rename it once the Olympics start.

Get 4chanx britfriend, you can change filename before posting.

Nice. Didn't know about that.

Britbong why did Argentina fuck you so hard when you had more dildos? Aren't supposed to be the Kangz of the sea or something?