Science: Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

>An academic conference held at the University of Cambridge said that pedophilia interest is “natural and normal for males”, and that “at least a sizable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children, and normal males are aroused by children.”

truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children/
archive.is/fi7p3

Flicks where the bad guys(Sup Forums) win?

why are you doing this

Reported and hidden.

its the feds

>not Sup Forums
>clickbait
kys

if the feds were trying to make Sup Forums into a honeypot they wouldn't just delete all the pedo spam

Still a long way to go till pedonormality

REDDIT ON ABSOLUTE BLOW THE FUCK OUT WATCH

Is it still pedophilia if I my girlfriend is a 28-year old midget who looks like a 10-year old?

>it gets deleted literally everyday as off-topic
ok

pics?

10 year old girls don't look like disgusting freaks

Sorry, no pics.
But my girlfriend is said to look like pic related but shorter.

She is very petite and slim even if she's a midget, which makes her look like a 10-year old.

Seems like dan is putting all his nick earnings im science

I swear I've seen this post before

I've known this for a very long time

deja vu?

go on

Her height is only 4'4" so most anyone will look huge compared to her, but I am really tall at 6'8" so I look like a giant compared to her.

It's mostly a few pedos who got b& from Sup Forums a year or two ago. They were so butthurt that they set up these bot threads to spam Sup Forums to spite the mods. They're even so autistic that they've figured out the mods schedules so they can start spamming certain threads once a certain mod comes online.

>nobody posted the Flanders pasta yet

Further proof that it's just the one guy forcing it.

>I'm 6'8"
>my gf is a midget but not one of those weird looking ones she's just short and petite also she looks like zooey deschanel
>also a tripfag

i wanna honkie tonk on her bonk if you conk my dronq

my man

hey is this the nightly pedo thread?

Anyone got image related?

I believe it. A guy I used to work withs wife looked like she was fucking 12. I thought it was his daughter.

>The slippery slope isn't real, they said

Someone remind me, who is always right?

it isn't
op is just a meme

i have it

you have to go back