Humane?

In what world is this humane? Love the super powers, but this is wrong on so many levels.

Love Howard's reaction.

They didn't think ahead. The FF wanted them stuck in a harmless form that no one would hurt.

Apparently they didn't know cows weren't pets.

The idea was they'd live ignorant lives instead of having to be returned to their Skrull masters and who knows what then. Reed however was not willing to let them integrate into society so I guess he figured the next best thing was the second worst thing.

Also I don't think eating Skrull is going to give you any amount of power.

To be fair, they asked the Skrulls, and they said yes.
Not this retconned 5th Skrull though.

>Also I don't think eating Skrull is going to give you any amount of power.

The Skrull Kill Krew exist.

Fuck, I should really remember to pick up this series sometime.

You never read the Skull Kill Krew, huh?

No, have we seriously gone with the Xenomorph approach?

Basically, the Kill Krew were a bunch of dudes who ate the Skrull cows and got shapeshifting abilities. That they used to hunt down and kill Skrulls with.

Fuck man, they should have held a BBQ after Secret Invasion. Fucking Skrull powers for everyone!

>not knowing about the Skrull Kill Krew
>thinking Howard the Duck invented this

Do you get powers if you eat Kree too? What about in DC? Do you get powers if you munch on some Kryptonian Kebabs?

>Also I don't think eating Skrull is going to give you any amount of power.

And having Kree blood pumped into the dead revives them. I think this falls in into Alien Bio interacts with Human Bio 101.

That sounds humorously and unfortunately barbaric.

Sounds really HFY

They were created by Grant Morrison and Mark Millar in '95 and they purposefully tried to bring some 2000AD flavorings to the whole thing.

>There are these creatures. Humans they call themselves. Fuckers eat other sentients to gain their powers. Don't ask me how it fucking works, they just do it! I heard they tricked a bunch of Skrulls into turning into different animals from their planet JUST so they'd be more appetizing! It's fucking sick, man!

It turns out that it's because Skrull DNA is so adaptable that it combines with the DNA of anything that ingests it.

Unfortunately, eating the meat can kill you and there's also a risk of insanity and bouts of paranoia. You have to drink Skrull milk if you want shapeshifting powers without a risk of death, but it still fucks with your head.

>one of the classic FF stories
>origin story for the Skrull Kill Krew
>a kind of important part of Kree-Skrull War
>user learns about it from a recent comic
NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

I just read a summary and this might actually be sublime genius, pun intended.

It's like something along the lines of The Thing in a way and I think it could have worked great as a horror movie during the Blade movie era. Especially the part where the leader might be one of the original Skrulls driven insane.
I'm going to find and read this right now.

>You have to drink Skrull milk

......and the source of Skrull milk would be......?

Skrull cows.

>*Skrull cowtitty girls
FTFY

None of the cow team were originally female.

Cows only produce milk when pregnant

Skrulls got the D.

Dammit man, cater to my bizarre Skrull Girl lactation fetish!

SKRULL GIRLS ARE HOT AND SHOULD BE IN MORE COMICS

Xavin's a dude