Why aren't you a chad?

why aren't you a chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried once and it was awful.
Pretending to care about other people is hard.

Because I'm a 5'9 115 lbs recessed chin fat nosed mud eyed negative canthal tilt autistic beta male.

i'm autistic (and ugly)

>chad
>caring about other people but himself
how to spot a fake chad
start lifting then. do roids, whatever it takes

i would beat the shit out of you wh*Te subhuman

>just lift bro just like be urself bro
roids won't fix being an ugly autistc manlet.

i'm unnatractive and autistic and boring and dumb but one day I'll show them, hopefully

>Russia
>wh*Te
WE
WUZ
SCYTHIANS'N'SHIEEEEEET

Crippling autism and religious morality.

>start lifting then. do roids, whatever it takes

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g

KARA BOGA my fellow BLACK brotha

praise Czernobóg and Ahura Mazda

not hard

because i'm an ugly 5'9 ultra beaner

because people that are not able to fuck girls (homosexuals) can't be chads

bump for twinks

bump

>Autistic
>Hot girlfriend
>No friends

This relationship is doomed

How much violent crime do you witness/hear about on an average day?

this is not true, chad once spent an hour of his own time in the gym to teach me how to lift properly for free

tfw too intelligent to have self-confidence

autistic and too high standards

>autistic and too high standards
= virgin

Thought about it, then decided against it.

Because I'm an ugly fuck with a weak chin, big nose and puffy cheeks, it would be the epitome of "baby face" if my face was also round

I could If I wanted to. I mean, I’m REALLY good at social interactions, kinda in a sociopathic way. I’m literally the person that makes heads turn when entering a room, people tell me stories, laugh with me and I generally make them have a good time. I’ve never struggled picking up chicks. However, for some reason I have that time is money mindset and enjoy myself more being introverted and thinking about ways to make more money. If I were more of a chad I’d probably be broke, so I looked for balance and decided to be non-chad on purpose

lmfao sure bud.

I’ve read dozens on books on mastering the art of social interactions and human psychology. There are some gems you can take out those books

Of*

cause then I'd need to take responsibility and be an active part in relationships

I'd rather be a sack of dead meat lol :^)

Because I know I have nothing to offer to other people. I have not problems at talking and interacting (I am not scared of talking with people like many anons, I think, are) but I am really worthless.

ugly, lack of social competence

the virgn stacy in n out

But instead of wielding your awe inspiring powers of social manoeuvring you prefer to spend your time "thinking about ways to make money". Lmfao sure pal, sure.

uh... what?

Well yes, guess everyone is different and girls are not my top priority at this point. Also this year has been a hell of a ride when it comes to girls so I took some time off since November and have been studying and working on my own

give tips please

also
>I focus on making money
columbian drug lord confirmed

What do you think about this?

It's supposed to be a template how to react to girls testing you like:

>Money. It’s good you have a job, but I think I’m a little out of your league.
>Leadership. Do you ever make your own decisions or does your friend do all the thinking?
>Strength. I usually go for more fit guys.
>Health. Are you sure you’re okay? You look a little under the weather.
>Virility. I’m not sure you could handle me. I usually need a man with a bit more passion than what I’m picking up from you.
>Desirability. Am I the only woman to talk to you tonight?

I have transcended the chad-beta false dichotomy.

what is the result? neet?

With girls I ALWAYS make sure not to reveal my power level and would only invest in them when they have shown clear signs of interest. Also, I literally treat them like I would my male acquaintances or a little sister. When they try to test me I always laugh it off and say how cute or something like that and then I’d keep on whatever topic we were discussing before or I simply accept what they said and exaggerate a bit so they know I’m being sarcastic. Honestly try not to give a shit when they test you. If they’re doing it is because they’re interested as well otherwise they would’ve told you to fuck off from the get go

True Chads don't do roids

Question for the following ''people''
>Manlet
>Skinny
>Nigger/Sandnigger
What magical force keeps you people alive? I saw one of these on the streets today and I had to hold my vomit

just a reminder that dutch used to be manlets through history. and you're still manlets to south slavs lmao

don't pretend like you're a big boy now, you're still a mental manlet.
there is no such thing as a true chad and it doesn't matter how you get somewhere it matters that you're there.

you don't know what people take or don't take, stop pretending you're some saint snowflake.

Fuck that bitch. It should have been me cuddled by his arm. Being in the arms of handsome caring white men is a bliss. No homo.

because 1,67 mts midged, also, social retard.

I suffer from acute manletism and severe autism.