Jesus Christ, this board

Have some fucking respect for once in your miserable lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of these asshole, edgy comments come from 12 year old virgins.

Toxic kids.

Just ignore them.

oh, was it not actually a joke something bad happened to him?

At least I'm still alive

Fuck off bag to R.eddit DCuck

Did they say how she did it? Whenever someone commits suicide I am interested in how they did it idk why

His daughter got gangraped and then killed herself, ofcourse the toxic kids on Sup Forums take advantage of the situation, much like the gang took advantage of his daughter, for cheap laughs.

>hehehe le holocaust is a lie XD
>dumb roasties deserved it XD
>bush did 9/11 jaja XD
>patton oswald ur wife is dead XD

>have some respect for zack snyder.

I agree OP. But they're just gonna tell you to go back to redddit right before they alt tab back to imgoingtohellforthis

Imagine how miserable their lives are that they can derive pleasure from a parent losing his child.

>hehehe le moralfagging XD

>seriously guys, don't joke about serious topics unless it's against the misogynistic pigs at DC comics

>got gangraped
source? I haven't seen any news outlet report this

Reddit edgelord marvelposters trying to fit in, I swear

They're cucks with nothing to love in their life so they can't comprehend that loss

What do you expect from people that hurl insults at each other over capeshit movies

you don't get to endlessly joke about patton oswalt's wife dying just because he made fun of daddy trump and then suddenly grow a conscience

You got thin skin my dude.

You don't get to hold anons accountable for things other people write, it's unreasonable. Also OP is being sarcastic, but you are too new to get it.

This. Ugly as shit. Hope they never have to experience the shitstorm that is a suicide of a loved one.

I'll never forget attending the funeral of a mate who decided to end it. One of the most brutal, ugly and tragic things I've ever witnessed. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Also, the Ultimate Cut of BvS is a good movie

>it's reddit who's mean
>he whiteknights and knows names of specific boards on reddit
Wow, way to defeat your whole point in the same reply. You start from defensive position so you must hear it quite a lot, but if you can't adapt maybe you should really listen to advice that everybody gives you and go back

I'm not holding anyone accountable, tripfag. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical it is that this board endlessly mocked someone who lost his wife for being anti-trump and is just now realizing it's mean to joke about something like this because "muh epic capekino". kill yourself.

thats a shame

I also thought it was a meme that joss whedon is taking over for him but thats also real wtf

yeah but patton oswald is left wing and people pretend zack is right wing

Based Zack /OurGuy/ Snyder, he knew about shitskin shills. Our hearts go out to you and your family Zack, pay no attention to the disney shills

Went through the same thing

It is an unbelievable pain trying to think about something other than how you could have changed things if you knew how bad it was

You still missed obvious sarcasm/baiting. You kill yourself.

Zach is pretty apolitical in public. People just assume he is right wing because of his family values.

Seriously though, I don't mean to be a dick. But imagine fucking up the DC cinematic universe and parenting a child. Poor guy.

forgot pic

don't ever reply to killkid, he is literally an attention seeking cross dressing queer.

Someone have the video of the rape?

Sorry to hear that, man. Agree with everything you said too

the fuck you sick tripfag, none of that happened

yes
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455
this

>this board
>respect
>ever

Never change.

>snyder leaving the film industry

This is a god send. Thank you based Snydlet for killing herself, she has saved movies.

>You don't get to hold anons accountable for things other people write
You're not an 'user'. You're a cancerous tripfag.

Kill yourself, cross dressing Asian faggot.

>made white nationalist propaganda 300
>not right wing

You full well know why. You are suicidal

Stop giving it attention

>why
Having a white dad and asian mom.

Maybe for different reasons though, I doubt he's suicidal because of what a bad filmmaker his dad is.

If Snyder had killed himself, I'd have keked today and felt bad tomorrow. Not a whole lot of laughs to be had with kids an heroing, though.

But think about the competition, who are they going to rip off now?

The other day i was in a forum with user who are fathers or married.

The only edgy guy, was a 24yo fat virgin.
Poor little guys.

This. For some reason this pairing of genes is rigged to self-destruct.

no

Wow.

You have a sad life, user.

says the redditor

sure thing DCuck, cant wait for Wonder Woman that ends with an aryan American soldier called Steve fighting in a world war hijacking the Germans doomsday weapon plane that will fly around the world dropping WMDs and sacrifices himself by crashing it leaving behind the foreign woman he fell in love with, real original stuff

>respect for Snyder
>when he is likely the cause that she killed herself

Reminder that she was adopted and 1 out of eight.
How likely is that this was the result of shitty parenting?

What do you mean? Will Marvel rip off that too?

>Being a good father
>your son dies

People is so egocentrist these days.

>all these triggered redditors

oh shut the fuck up. Everybody who spends a significant amount enough time on the internet knows the ins and outs of pretty much all the sites.

If you think browsing just this board makes you special let me just tell you that, this is a new technique that helps us find and define autism very well in this day and age.

How about if you went and fucked yourself super hard.

>I-I'm not a redditor! Every expirienced internet user such as myself has visit reddit, there's just no way around it.
Man, you're right, it really is the Front Page Of The Internetâ„¢

>Pretending that's even close to what I was saying

If you kys now we won't have to drag you into the chambers.

>and knows names of specific boards on reddit

How you did know it was a name of specific board on reddit?

You have to go back.

Also, it's funny you think I give a shit of what you think of me on a user site. You really are an idiot.

Stop, invincible daughter

>my dude
sup reddit

take your dress off and put your trip back on faggot

It's funny because that's not even the post I meant to reply to. Am I an idiot? Hell yeah.

>Based Snyders daugher takes suicide
>(((Sup Forums))) jokes about it
All these Marvel shills need to relax for one fucking second.
Show some fucking human decency.

>tfw you hate his movies but feel bad for him
>tfw you don't even know why you come to Sup Forums in general any more
Poor guy.

DCucks,

Just let us know if you need to borrow the Russo Bros. to save your shit franchise.

We're here for you,
MarvelFags

>hack snyder stepped down
Good. Maybe someone with talent can save that mess of a film.

I feel bad for Zack because losing children is a horrible thing. But I don't have any respect for his kid because people who kys deserve no respect.

Stop, my invincible daughter

>DCucks, we have a lot of shit directors because our franchise is objectively worse than yours, this means you lose
>Regards, Marvel
I don't understand this line of thinking

This. This is the only reason he disclosed about his daughter, to stop the pajeestani infection that would've invaded our patrician group.

I HAVE RESPECT! I WANTED SNYDER TO STAY BUT QUIPS IN JL MAKE THE MOVIE BAD WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND MADE JL LIKE BVS WITH NO QUIPS

NOW THAT WHEDON IS IN CHARGE, ALL HOPE IS LOST

He didn't respect the source material he based his DCEU movies off of, he shouldn't get any respect in return. Especially since this was probably because of his crummy parenting.

Respect for what? If your child kills themself at 20, you have failed miserably as a parent. If the talentless hack had spent less time making bad movies and more time caring for his child, she might still have a future.

>the guy was working and promoting wonder woman while going through all this
Fucking based.

All this board cares about is Sup Forums, black people, interracial sex, black penis, black dick, jews, capeshit, reddit, and black cock. It's like peaking unto Joss Whedon's diary

This.

I guessed. It's similar to how Sup Forums does things, plus the poster made it pretty obvious.
You do, you still replied. Which is double pathetic since you can't get upboated here.
Whoah, that's a microagression!

Someone please shoop her into Suicide Squad Poster

>be fan of comics
>know that first Justice Leauge movie will be one of the greatest milestones of capemovies
>but you also know your dad makes it and given his previous record, it will be shit
>so you make a choice
>a choice, that will hopefully lead to Justice League being great

Autumn sacrificed herself so we would get actually great movie. Earn this.

You forgot the hebephiles threads that the mods continually tend to "not see" or over look

>tfw you realize this board is filled with underaged edgy kids
That explains why they like that Baby Grewt shit so much

This is the same board that rushed to shit on Patton Oswalt's dead wife while her body wasn't even cold. Fuck you, OP.

Yeah but I can post Sailor Moon pics. Which is good enough for me faggot. IDAF.

How old was she?

how did she kill herself?

She went back to the car to save Zack's dog during a tornado

He still has 5 kids.

Harley Quinn was hot tho

Daddyofive had army of 800 undrage streamers trying to defend him. How many lurk here?

Not content with using Marvel rejects like Jason Momoa, Warner are now handing over the DCEU to another Marvel reject, Joss Whedon. Haha

Enjoying your visit, children?

Damn, that's awful. I really like his movies, hope he can grieve in peace.

Sup Forums is full of edgy wannabees who hide behind anonimity. And so what? it's not like Z.Snyder reads these comments

Sup Forums is filled with Sup Forumstards these days, don't expect basement dwellers to have any empathy

>DCucks hate Sup Forums
That explains everything actually.

Fuck all yall, pussies

Suicide rules

People fucking die user, and jokes will always be made. With this, though I highly doubt it's possible as he's prob already signed a bunch of contracts tying him to making more shit for WB, but if he somehow manages to get out of making all these films as he wished cause depression, we might actually get a component director that actually knows how to make a serious cape shit movie.