youtube.com/watch?v=SKlLMRuOx10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oho

hupsista

hups

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP OH YEH BABY RIGHT IN MY BOIPUSSY BRAAAAAAAAAAAP AWWWWW YEH

But nuh yeh we say sorry.

malzaê parça

Sorry for what? If Lucas wasn't a fucking retard who ruined his own movies in the first place, we wouldn't have disney garbage now.

>Dinsey actually made worse movies than prequels
>Attack of the Clones is actually more better than The Last Jedi.
Hehehe
Hahahaah

We don't.

Phantom Menace is even better

Извини/Izvini/Sorry (most common)
(Извинитe/Izvinitie/Sorry when talking to multiple people or with one unknown person)
Пpoшy пpoщeния/Proshu prosheniya/Beg your pardon (more official)

Phantom Menace was good cut Jar Jar and have an actual battle scene instead of Jar Jar stumbling around and it would have been kino.

Lo siento = I feel you
Disculpa = To excuse yourself
Perdón = Asking pardon to God

might be rose-tinted glasses but i loved phantom menace when i was a kid

I like PM too.
Just for some reason it was considered to be the worst movie in the series by general public.

this was helpful, thank you

It unironically has one of the greatest jedi battles.probably of all the prequel series.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKlLMRuOx10

You are welcome mr. CIA

Video not available.

Star Wars is shitty. Patricians recognise based high fantasy Lord of The Rings trilogy as top tier kino.

Incorrect, patricians realize that all fiction is for brainlets.

Fiction is one of our most important catalysts for complex emotions and has been since we learned speech. It is through hyporealistic stories and tales we experience real emotion.

It's literally a belief straight out of Nietzsche. Are you smarter than Nietzsche? I think not.

you mean autists realize all fiction is for neurotypicals

Just because you are genetically incapable of the imagination required of complex, abstract thought doesn't mean you are better than others. To the contrary, it makes you effectively subhuman.

clever people from history contradict each other over almost everything

>Hollywood is ruining every big movie franchise
lel more news at 11

Only brainlets think Nietzsche was smart, even a random engineer from india has contributed more to human progress than Nietzsche you pseudo-science loving queer.