What was he trying to find in there?

What was he trying to find in there?

Thought it was something like this at first.

imagine putting your finger in an ass

fucking horrible

I sometimes wonder if I have what it takes to be gay but then I think about what the smells are like

its quite nice actually

it's pretty nice though, but of course they gotta clean themselves prior

shut up faggot

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yummy yummy! Smelly, stinky slslslslslslslsls manass! *snifffffffffffffffff*

Fuck you, Ridley Scott!!

How do you know it's not a woman?

Seems kind of gay you assumed it's a dude

Let's make this Sup Forums related, what male celebs would you finger? pic related for me

The other guy had an itch and he was just being a bro.

Fucking my own ass feels so incredible, so intensely pleasurable. I can't imagine how much better a real cock would feel inside me.

Fucking my own ass makes me moan so loudly, uncontrollably. I can't get enough of it.

Why are there so much laundry piled up in that house?

>tfw I'm cleaning my ass and browsing Sup Forums for my date tonight
I fucking hate this part

only dirty boys want to stick their winky fingies in dirty poopy bum bums

A better question would be, which male celebs would you want to be fingered by?

My choice is Fassbender

burn in hell you fucking faggot, i hope you die a painful aids related death. now post your goddamn feet so i can finish this JO session

Well played.

it's worth it though, you can't deny that

you wanna know how I know you're a mod?

If only Sup Forums knew what it was to shove things inside your ass. What it felt like.

Please. Please! Sup Forums, find your male g-spot! It will feel so wonderful. So wonderful inside your assholes. Feel it.

Nice ass

got me there

Source?

is this the birth of assposter

I've been dreaming of Zac Efron's hole for a decade

no there's already an 'assbro' on /gif/, he's a lad with a big girly bum that wears women's clothes

>I can't imagine how much better a real cock would feel inside me.
You don't have to, it's incredibly easy to find out. There's a reason why people go gay beyond just preference.

Homosexuality is a sin. If you lust after the same flesh you will burn in hellfire for eternity and turn to dust.

Have fun tonight, user!

Hot. Boy pussy is the best.

That nigga hasn't posted in like a year.

Imagine of shaving his hole for him but when you're doing it you put a bit of shaving cream up his hole and start fingering it and then fucking it as hard as you can while he sits there rolling his eyes back only being able to moan

totally true

nothing better than a male ass

>tfw wanna try butt stuff but no one to help :[

OH MY GOD

based assposter

It does feel far better than jerking off the traditional way. Also you can cum over and over and over like this with no need to recharge after orgasm.

Especially when you have them with their legs all up to their shoulders and you're just rubbing your cock against their sweet spot spitting on their cock and rubbing it just enough to get them excited and for them to beg you to slide it in. And you make them say "Daddy" and they go: "Fuck me daddy"

well while you're waiting for that prince charming, take matters in your own hands, friend.

Mah nigga

The flight plan

I want someone to play cave explorer with me.

>cave explorer
We'll get an old VHS camera, and I'll play Howard Carter and you're boy pussy can be the Tomb of King Tut.