I'm a second generation Muslim, ask me anything

I'm a second generation Muslim, ask me anything.

Both mu'min and kafir welcome.

did you know that jesus was an alien and his angels were as well but from a different alien planet? he hatched them from lord eggs which are still on earth and probably in utah. do not eat lord eggs

He was created by Allah, rising out of the dust.

jesus was taken on to the space medical ship when the romans nailed him to the cross. he didn't have time to gather the lord eggs but when he returns he will hatch them and the angels will bring water to poor people and rodents (mice, gerbals etc.)

did you get pussy [sexually frustrated]

He isn't in Sweden

This
only the irish are allowed to invade england

Assala mai laikum, brother. How are you?

i asked if he got pussy not if he swimed in pussy.

Why don't you fuck off from our clearly superior civilization and society if you savages hate it so much?

Please I want you gone, to a man

NO, NO GET OUT, SHOO

i asked if he got pussy not if he swemt in pussy.

did you know that the jews are trans dimensional reptilians that control society with lizard waves? they have underground tunnels in england

Why are you still a muslim? You live in England right?

This Board is full of niggers.

Why do Muslims hate dogs too? Not only do they give lots of affection for their owners, but they also eat the food that you drop on the floor, and medium sized dogs and up can rape anybody that tries to harm you, or break into your house. Instead the generic muslim hates dogs, and go as far as to compare them to women and beat them

You have to go back.

Better now in peace on your own terms than later in pieces when the pendulum swings.

It seriously is.

According to my heritage/genetics thread survey that has been taken over four years of threads, like 30% of Sup Forums posters are white, and that's counting Mediterraneans.

So many half niggers and hapas here, it's disgusting.

why haven't you blown to pieces yet?

Well I was at Uni in Leeds and I've gone back to London where I was born and raised so...there you go lol

Sure. I've got a girlfriend now though, but I've had one or two casual relations.

That's what it's like being Tunisian master race, you Algies need to keep up :^)

Masaa al khayr brother!

I don't hate it lol. If you're referring to ISIS, they are kafir (and they are, as they attacked Medina) who don't understand the meaning of artistic license. The qu'aran was written with the intention of being open for interpretation, like every great work of literature and poetry, and those inbred fucks literally think it means "kill all non-believers", despite the respect shown towards Christians in it.

They also probably thought Kurt Cobain literally had no friends because of the opening lyrics to Lithium.

Not sure about lizards but Palestine need to remove shekel from their land.

Indeed. I live in a country built on many different cultures coming together. You might as well ask the same question about Catholics living here.

I'm a sandnigger, not a nigger. ;)

I don't, I have two.

My parents are from a country where French is spoken by pretty much everyone. So what do you make of that?

I don't mind kafir personally I suppose, so have no reason to do such a thing to myself (or you). Also us North Africans are a higher breed than the Middle Eastern hicks.

NO, YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE BRITISH, I MEAN GO BACK TO WHATEVER SHITTY MUSLIM DESERT YOUR PARENTS CRAWLED OUT OF

Go on a permanent pilgrimage to Mecca.

Well they're actually from Tunis, one of the largest cities in Africa.

An Irish person commenting on immigration to Britain is pretty kek worthy though. Supreme irony.

>They're actually from Tunis
Still a shitty muslim desert, but with buildings

>you don't belong here go back to your muslim shithole
>lol it's actually a muslim shitmountain, one of the largest in africa

You are not, and never will be British. Go home.

I will. In fact, we should all leave the country. We'll tear up all your roads, remove all your central heating and electricity, and knock down all your houses. Then you can go back to running around naked slinging shit at each other, living in mud huts, like "true Britons." Just like the good old days before foreigners came over :^)

>inb4 b-but at least all the other foreigners were white!

Well so am I. I have a very fair skin complexion, it certainly isn't "brown".

Stop acting like you're on of them you'll never be one of them they'll never accept us
we need to be harsh remember we didn't ask for things to be like this they made it that way
europe is ours

Whereas Ireland is just one big bog.

Got any buildings to blow up, Seamus? There might be some defenceless women and children there, if you're lucky!

You too go home. Unless you're an Iroquois tribesman, you Anglo or French fucks have no business being in Canada.

if you still call people infidels or kaffir you do not deserve to live

نعن دين ربك يا مسخ

>I live in a country built on many different cultures coming together.

Those cultures didn't mix together in each other's home nations. They didn't have to share their villages with people they didn't understand. They stayed separate but united in a nation-state, not united in a nation-state but separated by belief and customs.

What is your knowledge of the Sufi traditions and how would you compare Sufi mysticism to your knowledge of other religions' mysticisms

Get out of Europe

Salam brother :)

Sup Forums represents only one fraction of society, the one which fears Islam due to the media. When you point out facts that don't suit their agenda, they stick their fingers in their ears and sing "laa laa laa, not listening!". We will prosper in life, as Allah wills us, they will always remain ignorant. Allah did not have it in his plans to guide them through their lives.

Where is your fatherland?

>I'm a second generation Muslim, ask me anything.

>Ireland is just one big bog
look at Tunisia from space, now look at Ireland from space. One is a desert and the other is Green and also a much better GDP per capita than the other along with basically everything else

I hope for sure that you don't ACTUALLY think that Celts threw shit at each other. And I certainly hope you don't think that they were beastly savages like propagandist Roman writers liked to make out.

Also I wonder what al-Azhar has to say about the Quran being "open to interpretation."

Would you rather Muslims in the UK are killed or deported?

3lech ma temchich tnayek ?

Killed

nik mok

>I'm a second generation Muslim, ask me anything.
>Both mu'min and kafir welcome.

>UK
>'''''''''''First World Country'''''''''''

ti nik din rabk jazairi mnayek anyk race fel 3alm

>That's what it's like being Tunisian master race, you Algies need to keep up :^)

Why do you indentify yourself as Tunisian and not as a Brit even though you clearly said you were born and raised

Don't you understand that this is what us 'natives' piss off so much about 'you guys'

Salam

They should fear us the take over of "their" countries is inevitable 25% of the youth in France are already Muslim and Germany is accepting millions of people they will not beat us

Somalia

Calling people "goyim" is fine though?

Shukran

Well most of us do understand each other. It's YOU who doesn't understand us.

I'm Sunni Muslim, and Sufis describe themselves as Sunni. However, I don't agree with the idea of worshipping Allah as if they see him, as we are not supposed to think that way. Personification of Allah leads to idolatry.

Says the people who colonised North Africa.

And THIS is why you'll never belong, never fit in, and you'll never be English. And yet you wonder why we want rid?

IM A KAFFIR WANNA DRINK BEER WITH ME

fucking sandnigger i thank god everyday that france invaded tunisia otherwise it would have been a fucking stinking sharia controlled land

What's your opinion on ex muslims?
-Muslim born immigrant who left the religion 2 years ago

Tell me sandnigger, do you feel welcome? Do you any of your sandnigger friends feel welcome? Do you think your children will feel welcome? And theirs?

Opinion about christians.. truth not that manipulate imfidels shit...

halou el bab jaw el niyaka ha ne9ch