Antisemitism

Ok Sup Forums
Give me one single reason why hating the jews is justified
>Prtip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hating Mexicans doesn't need justification.

Jewish user expert zionist conspirationist with at least 20 REALLY JUSTIFIED ARGUMENTS appearing in 3,2,1...

>Red stars
Yeah yeah, whatever
Your shitposting will never be good

How can you hate gods chosen people?

How about everything the jews have done for the past 3800 years?

They killed their own kind

mmmmm

let's see...

Looking at our failed colonisation son being ridiculed is quite an enjoyable activity

i wonder who's behind this thread

You can't prove this isn't made up anti-semitic propaganda

you fags didn't colonize shit

You came in, beheaded all the leaders, spread disease, and left. And now I have to deal with the fruits of your """""conquest""""" every fucking day. Fuck you.

>anti-semetism
>semitism
>semitic
relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

>jews and arabs
The reason everyone should be anti-semetic is obvious. The jews and arabs have been doing the same shit for thousands of years. Literally the history of the middle east is a good enough reason to hate all of them.
Look at israel, the jews stole arab land and have been killing them for no fucking reason. Its wrong.
Look at arabs, their fucked up ideology is a conversation in its self, but they think its ok to come into our countries and kill us for not adopting their bullshit religion. They come here and try to set up sharia zones.

The word antisemitism is just what jews scream when you call them out on their bullshit.

Old Spanish tradition, burguer bro

Don´t forget our difficult-as-fuck verbs conjugation. Awesome language.

Maybe MAYBE is also a bit our fault failing to integrate them in our societies and educational system. MAYBE we should use education as weapon and not hate, which is btw the result of fear+ignorance, but again who fucking cares, i´m in Sup Forums

The nature of forums that go against the Overton window is subversion; that is to say, that these places will be flooded with normies.
Shills have already subverted this place.

Consider this.

Thousands of years ago the jews were ran out of the middle east. The kind hearted European people let them into our society, let them build their synagogue, and even mingle with our people. The laws of nature say that is not only NOT required of us, its absolutely unheard of for one colony to just allow another colony to come in and influence its own people like that.

While the jews were here they craved positions of power, made fucked up banking systems, and did tons of petty shit like shave the side off of gold coins. Took over the media blah blah. Fast forward to today, and you have the jews screaming that we HAVE to let these muslims into "our" countries. As if they are not guests here themselves.

The arabs themselves have always caused problems for white people. They even enslaved us. Counties on the banks of the Mediterranean even had to move their cities inwards. Several hundred years ago (I think about 900 years but don't hold me to it), they came into our countries, killed, stole, pillaged, burned, and raped, exactly like they are doing today.

Why should we let muslims into any of our countries? Why should we give away our homelands? And most importantly, why is it only the white peoples homelands that are to be the "melting pots" of the world?

Simply put, Its not our fault, and we didn't fail anything because its not our obligation to to take care of anyone, especially people that fail to take care of themselves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

True that. It's all actually the fault of gypsies, but good gadje of Sup Forums blame convenient Jewish scapegoats instead. Fuck you gypsies, yes I'm talking to you faggots with Romanian flags, you all need to fuck back to India.

But they like to travel :)

Hello RIDF. I request you immediately undertake an one-way trip to India.

what the fuck is a ridf?

Romani Internet Defense Force.

What part of it is propaganda? That's a direct quote from her. You're calling facts "propaganda."

please tell me thats not a thing

Think of a sin...

You have your answer.

Of course it is, just look for these most blatant gypsies on Sup Forums (Romanian flags) with their usual "Romanians are white and have nothing in common with gypsies" bullshit (yeah, and Israel isn't in any way related to Jews), their heavy shilling about how gypsies are better than Muslims and blacks and their constant attempts to derail any thread about Romani people into a Jew thread (to distract from the real culprit). Yeah, they've gypped us and nobody noticed.

I literally haven't seen any of this. I think this is your own internalized hatred of gypsies from too many years of them asking for your scrap metal.

Antisemitism is islamophobia

You got that backwards.

Oops yes I did

Because of all the things they've done.

That faggot wouldn't have enough testosterone for acne.

If they only asked for it, instead of just stealing the pipes.

But seriously, I don't hate all gypsies, they can be good and fun people. I used to hang out with a Roma guy who explained to me the deal with gypsies: apparently most of them are normal people, however their community is very tight-knit and shuns outsiders; and the elite (he called them Romani Mafia) is formed out of professional criminals, core rackets being theft, fraud and organized begging.

These elite gypsies hold all the money and power in Roma community and everyone else is afraid of them; they are internationally networked with each other allowing them to engage in vast criminal conspiracies; as they expand they take over formerly peaceful Roma communities bringing them under their yoke; they secretly control Romanian government and have capacity to corrupt public officials in other countries with their illegal revenue; they are the ones who engineered Romania being accepted into EU so they could flood Europe with beggars, scammers and scrap metal thieves who contribute to their vast riches.

The aforementioned Roma friend broke off from his community after it was infiltrated by Romanian mobster gypsies. Don't ever underestimate these people, they are constantly gypping us and we fail to act.

Good read, didnt know all that.
Idk if you saw the post I made about jews moving to europe, but that just reminded me of it for some reason.. probably just too tired.

Diaspora communities often work like that, with their strong sense of "otherness" and whatnot.

This is the video, paco

youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw

Ok. Consider this.
Even when I know i´m not gonna change your mind.

Differents circumstances made Europe the center of western civilization, and her son, America, the current leader, as well as differents circumstances could have turned China the center of world civilization. Our race (better said mixed-race-but-not-as-mixed-as-spics) is by chance the one in power, in office. 2º point "our" country is not "our" country, we don´t own the land we put our foot in, and this is not some kind of commy idea, these are the last word of a native american leader, we have our culture associated with a determined territory but this don´t mean we own it. Our western values say that first come human rights equally, second human rights equally and third human rights equally. This may sound like pure jewish propaganda but if you have to believe in something, believe in this. Furthermore we have the jewish banking gliché, as money is the thing that most annoy people when they lose it. MAYBE the one who is lying you is the whole banking system, doesn´t mind the boss is jewish or indo-european with asian traces, when they fail always the people pay for them and that´s exactly what they one, that we blame jewish or muslims, even American people themselves if they could.

So before EMMHH MUH JEWISH CONSPIRACY MUH ELDERS OF ZION, look at your back.