Wish me luck, Sup Forums

I used to be ok before Sup Forums. Hell, I even used to be ok while on Sup Forums before I found Sup Forums. Then slowly, I began taking red pills. Soon, I was addicted to them and now all I do every single day is pop red pills and wait for happenings. I-I'm addicted you guys. I know you said there is no going back, but I have to go back. The hate this place has instilled in me is just too much, I think I might be dying from it.

BUT a Serb never forgets his friends, and you guys have been good ones. The banter I've had on here with some of you will never be surpassed ''out there''. I am going out into the world for the first time in a long time to try and find some good in the world. To repay you for your company, once and IF I find anything, I shall return and bring whatever IT is back to Sup Forums.

I go on my journey with a content heart and mind knowing that the Great Balkan Shitposting Internet Youtube Comment Section War is finally over and that my fellow ex-Yugos finally found peace. The land is scorched but we shall rebuild. It is our way.

This will be my final thread. I will be taking requests, if there is something you have lost a long time ago in the ''real world'', I will find it for you and bring it back. I just don't know when that will be.

So long and may God bless you all,
Yours truly,

user

>faggot is gonna an hero

atleast take 100 muzzies with you

cya bro

I second this post.

Good hunting

Good luck and farewell, user.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

yeah, being just as retarded as them outta show em!

Dip back into leftism and find one logical idea and bring it back

Repay Bosnia for your crimes.

Pederu, ak nadjes picke zovi brata anona.

K tnx bye

Ew, I can see her vagina.

First on my list.

I tried this once. You'll come back! Once you've been "red pilled" you see nothing but bullshit everywhere.

The sad thing is, this is the only place nowadays that offers me salvation.

> if there is something you have lost a long time ago in the ''real world'', I will find it for you and bring it back.
My innocence.

>if you kill your enemy they win

get off your proxy leaf Trudeau's not watching us

See you tomorrow

Has science gone too far?

Nobody cares. Fuck off already.

Well as a part of this journey, please,

REMOVE KEBAB

this

If you can, may I have my health and friends back user? I've seen to have misplaced my real friends for a bunch of imposters a while ago.
There's not many of them but they're good friends.

Tell me my Serbian friend, what was the particular event that pushed you over the edge?

I'm not sure if your post is cryptic, but unfortunately there is not much good left in this world my friend/

Best of luck.

I'll try to get that back for you, Ameribro. no homo

>To repay you for your company, once and IF I find anything, I shall return and bring whatever IT is back to Sup Forums.
I want some dead muzzies. Don't come back without them.

Witnessed. By KeK I will find your friends and health, friend. Stay strong.

>if there is something you have lost a long time ago in the ''real world'', I will find it for you and bring it back

I need you to do something for me OP. Along your brave voyage be on the lookout for two cats. One will be inside looking out and longs to be free. Outside the window there will be a second cat and he is looking at the inside cat and longing for an easy life with loving providers. You must let the inside cat out and the outside cat in. Only then will you be free.

the user asked if I could bring him back some pussy, I told him it was first on my list.

I'm not sure there are any good women out there in the world, but I have to try and find one.
I was raised in a nuclear family with loving parents, grandparents and cousins.
I can't stand the degeneracy surrounding me.
This place is good to get away from but I can't keep running. I have to build the life that I imagined when I was a child.

good luck out there user, people outside may seem nicer than us but at least we never lied to you

see you space cowboy

don't

>people outside may seem nicer than us but at least we never lied to you

I KNOW

You will be back. The Internet Hate Machine never stops!!! Never, you dirty euro nigger, never!

Pic related for sexy hate

It never ends, many have tried to escape but none made it out alive.

Even if you don't visit us, we'll still be with you in your head.

When you see an arab, jew, nigger, roach in the streets yku'll remeber us. You'll remember what they're doing to our civilization, you'll cringe at this degeneracy and you will demand answers. And your search for answers will always lead you back to Sup Forums, causing you to suffer more and more.

Because, you see, user. The curse is on you, the curse of knowledge. It can't be escaped.iIt will haunt you your entire life, as long as kikes are well and alive, manipulating every thought and action of yours.

It will haunt you until become restless, finally break down and admit it to yourself and us:

That /pol was right.

At that point you'll be ready to put on your uniform and do the one and only one thing left to do:

1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW,

It's your mission, user. God wills it, heed the call.

Is this a fucking suicide post? Don't do it you idiot. This is coming from a dirty shiptar DO NOT GIVE UP YOU MORON.

An unfortunate symptom of the globalist agenda that has infested the western world.

I can sympathies with you. I'm sure many men here also feel similarly, in that morals have been eroded and replaced.

>Destruction of morals
>Destruction of family
>Destruction of Nationality

The thing I can't ignore is how false people seem to be now. People are terrified to speak their mind in any way.

If you dare to speak words that drift from the designated social path you are a danger to the status quo.

People don't like to face their own demons. They dislike being told they are wrong or that their perspective is skewered by lies.

Most immediately retreat into their shell of dissonance protection to avoid it.

God speed to you user.

Please, bring back hope, if you can find it. I don't remember what it was like to wake up without the put of despair gnawing at my stomach.

Slava, srbskibro

>Serbian anons mother asks him to leave the basement and get a loaf of bread and some milk

We are like fightclub, the only difference is that we use keyboards instead of fists

hope you took the iron pill, the world is not kind.

This
/new thread

you're alright man

You are speaking what I feel. Thanks bro.
Hope is what I'm looking for. There just has to be a way.
You know what I'm talking about, that feeling when you were a
kid. The world you imagined and what has come to pass. There just has to be a way.

No I think he just wants to get some shit done and lay off the shitposting for a while

I'd hatefuck Hillary t b h f a m

If one of us finds it, let us meet here and share it. Good luck!

Peace out Serb.

Anybody that really wants to increase their productivity and overall sanity should immediately leave this website.

Nothing is black or white despite what some of the retards on here preach. There are many grey zones and different types of ways thing can be done.

Just a friendly reminder: Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT. The stereotypes and spergfests on here don't happen for no reason... it's because how the world has changed. Watch your back and always remember the red pills. Mainstream society and media can reverse it with their blue pills & counting on it.

truth. cold, numbing truth. This is the only place I feel normal anymore.

You get sloppy seconds, bitch. She needs to gargle my load before you kiss her.

He's only giving up Sup Forums, so he can spend more time building his dream life, finding a trad waifu and having 6 white children.

Kontamo te, stari. The lies are the worst.

You're angry and sad because of all the lies you've been fed. It's okay to be angry, and yes too much Sup Forums at once can hurt. So take some time to recover and do your thing. One pill at a time. Even Hitler struggled when first getting redpilled.

We'll all make it out alive, have hope!

If you need advice or counsel, we're here for you!

>Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
There is a fair amount of you guys believing the official version of 9/11 tho.

You're here forever and ever.

Kill yourself you enormous faggot

Naw brah you can clean her up and tuck her goodnight when I'm done if you want? Then I can fuck your wife

Good luck OP, the trick is only monitoring the happenings that would effect you.

And finding balance IRL.

It sounds like you are way out of balance IRL.

So quit, now and get control my friend.

Be healthy, be productive and the happenings will happen regardless. Just adapt for then the happening comes near you.

The thing is fa.m I feel like I've actually learned so much in my quest for truth. 9/11 was really the moment I felt the world change and I knew then even though I was young that the world will never be the same. The path
has culminated into me retreating into myself and basically abusing the red pills on Sup Forums.

Now I, a Stone Buddah, must venture out in the world once more.
I must become living again. The Tao says that knowledge is nothing without action, only then does it become Wisdom. I want to be wise.

You CAN fuck my wife... I can be liberal.

Btw, i married your mother

Why are you typing in an American accent?

Are you a Jew?

Request. I need vindication for what the Jews have done to humanity's reality. Everyone needs to see the truth in all its dimensions.

I'm sorry but you mustn't have seen my flag, that won't deter me :^)

Because I absorb American pop-culture like a fucking sponge.

TOP KEK

>Multi-paragraph post
>narrating pol culture as a smelly basement
>self-discipline issues in a subculture that lionizes Marcus Aurelius
>hate is "instilled" because of anonymous comments, and not, say, reality, facts, statistics and testimony
Shill.

This is exactly my point, I'm really not sure who's jewing who anymore all I see is intelligence, counter-intelligence going 'round in circles.
There must be more to life than swaying public opinion on the internet, everything can't be an ad, not everyone has an agenda.

Or at least I hope so.

Oдaклe cи?

I feel very sad about the inevitable fall of western civilisation - through both the destruction of the nuclear family and muslim migration.
My best memories will always be of me and my family sitting around the dinner table, talking and eating and laughing.

Maybe I need to take a break too.

Good luck srbskibro,

See you on the frontlines.

Kebab Remover,

Humans are meant to socialize, and it is a wise decision to have a presence in the world. You should not live with hate in your heart, which isolation will foster. However, you should not surrender veracity and integrity for acceptance. Your mind cannot be breached - it is yours. Question everything.

- user

boli te kurac

Everyone has an agenda, even yourself. We're all just a individual agendas, after all we all want ourselves to be RIGHT in the world and surpass the ones that oppose.

Conclusion: Go fucking read some books like: Might is right.

Хвaлa

Kek bless you young man.

good luck

There is a truth. But it's hidden in the paradox of life, and to understand it you'll have to transcend your current way of thinking.

Think of the yin yang symbol. The answer is not black nor white, it's the whole. Things will get clearer over time and you'll know who's shilling who and who is genuine.

If you see the buddha on he road, kill him.

Keep searching, it's out here, I'm out, good night!

SLAVA!

Same. I can't really go outside anymore without noticing coal burners or wiggers/other degenerates. And I almost never want to see a movie by (((Hollywood))) anymore.

I'm sorry you faggots were never smart enough or had the critical thinking skills to see the 'bullshit' for yourselves and once someone had to point it out for you it somehow ruined your lives. It's not that hard to function in society like a normal person fuck. Maybe if you get rid of your sense of self righteousness you new fags will figure it out... Wait never mind Sup Forums has always been filled autistic fagots like you. At least at one point /r9k/ was joking about its mental retardation.
Tl:Dr?; using Sup Forums dosent somehow magically change you and the only reason it has is because you really wanted to convince yourself it does... How edgy

>was raised in a nuclear family with loving parents, grandparents and cousins.
>I can't stand the degeneracy surrounding me.
>This place is good to get away from but I can't keep running. I have to build the life that I imagined when I was a child.

I had your standard-issue liberal upbringing; believing that tolerance, diversity, multiculturalism are all good and wonderful things. I still think they can be, but they also require self-reflection and constantly keeping one eye on the past to ensure you don't stray from the path you want to be on. When I was 15, it was my computer science teacher in high school who redpilled me. He didn't show me any infographics or Youtube videos, whenever we had free time we would just talk about life. In those conversations he taught me the value of personal responsibility, namely to stop making excuses for your lot in life because the world will not care. The world only cares about results, and even if you have the best set of excuses, if you don't deliver, at best the world will pass you by (at worst you'll get trampled). I know it seems like common sense, but the rejection of personal responsibility is one of the foundations of the degeneracy in our society; I've met 30 year old men who don't want to have kids because they don't want to spend a few years changing diapers. The modern liberal movement seems to be founded on the rejection of personal responsibility; no one is responsible for either their own success or failure. Only the collective can make you great.

Whatever it is you want from life; a stable job, a loving family, loyal friends, it is not going to come from anyone but yourself, as a direct result of your efforts. Like you said, no more running. For me that means "no more excuses". If you don't have what you want, there's a reason for it. Find it and fix it. Best of luck OP, but you don't sound like you'll need it.

>The modern liberal movement seems to be founded on the rejection of personal responsibility;
So much fucking this. Thankfully I wasn't raised that way. I almost forgot my upbringing, but the red pills actually helped me remember.
>Best of luck OP, but you don't sound like you'll need it.
Thanks man

All I want is a pure white woman and to fight in a race war.

Good luck buddy, never forget the redpills.

THATS WHAT YOU THINK...

Go forth into the world.

Never turn back, leave us fat socially-isolated virgin basement-dwelling neckbeards behind. It is for your own good user, go start your own life.

this

Ajde bre pederčino mala, svet gori a ti ovde plačes, opraštaš se, kao da imaš 11 godina..
Ne sramoti nas.
BUDI MUŠKO BRE, ŠTA BI RADOVAN III REKAO DA TE VIDI SAD..

See you again tomorrow :-)

I feel physically beaten down from the banter tho

Gl serb, hope you find what you seek, for sure it's not here.

Good luck user, I hope you succeed. Take your time and find some happiness. We'll still be here to welcome you however long it takes.

I left right wing conservative ideas about 8 years ago... It was a long dark road but I was finally somewhat bluepilled and even started to like Obama.
When the European refugee crisis began, followed by the Paris terrorist attacks, my inner redpill came back.
I found Sup Forums through the Republican convention stickies. Most of the red pills here arent too new to me, I accept them with ease.
You can only compartmentalize the redpill for so long, it will always be there even when you really are trying to be bluepilled. Its impossible to go back.
You may never return to Sup Forums but once you are redpilled, you cant go back.
Consider it a blessing and a curse.

Whoops I mean republican primary debate stickies, ive been here for like 8 months

Бoг јe Cpбин

>see you space cowboy
>mfw

This

God speed you glorious bastard. Sorry about Kosovo.