JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP PHAMS

Pic related was re-tweeter by Hillary Clinton...it contains a official statement by Hillary for America policy adviser Jake Sullivan.

In response to Trump saying Russia (or anyone else) should release Clinton's 33,000 deleted emails if they have them, Sullivan said:
>“This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue."

Espionage? National security? But I thought Clinton's emails were just personal stuff about yoga and shit?

OOPS. You done fucked UP!

>9D underwater reverse monopoly with real money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEDY0-vPFR8
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slight correction to muh post
...her ***deleted emails*** were just about yoga and shit that is.

espionage?
wouldn't it be more accurate to say that trump had to enlist outside help in order to topple a corrupt tyrant who had seemed untouchable beforehand?
hillary shills will claim that trumps tactics were underhanded and unfair, forgetting that hillary has used her influence and power to sweep this shit under the rug on multiple occasions now and that she basically forced him to enlist the help of another country in order to bring this bullshit to light.
oh but i'm sure she'll clean up her act once she is president.

also
>(((rosenberger)))

Fake Trump scandal #345. There's a new one every week.

Trump was asking if Russians had emails to release them. The hacking had been done in the past. Hillary's email server is no longer operational and is sitting in some evidence locker somewhere.

>(((Rosenberger)))

Rep. Julian Castro is on Fox News right now claiming Trump's comments were treason, lol.

He also said no proof Clinton's emails were hacked. Really? With this news you're going to bring that up? Why are you so nervous then?

if people were thinking logically and rationally, then it wouldn't matter what clinton or anyone supporting her said at this point.
what a shame it is that women can vote.

Agreed. Women's suffrage obviously happened WAY too soon.

How can they spy on her if she was using a secured server? Oh wait..If anyone should be tried for treason and espionage, it's hillary sending and receiving classified documents with her private unsecured emails.

Every time one of her people tries one of these accusations, it will always go back to her emails and how corrupt and incompetent she is. Every time, she will lose voters when they are enlightened by her negligence.

>(((Rosenberger)))

>main stream media silent on deleted emails
>TRUMP says something
>msm talking about deleted emails

they are terrible hillary surrogates

SAD

kek, he's got them talking about the emails again. what a bunch of idiots.

I'm sure this hypocrite is a fan of Snowden, who sought refuge in that same country

Of course...if the Russians did hack her emails, it is her own fault. This is hilarious to watch. Dems are in FULL panic mode right...they don't even realize the shit they're saying.

Donald Trump is dumb

(((ROSENBERGER)))

>MSM ingnored DNC leaks
>only care about leaks now that they can pin something to Trump
That really pisses me off.

>> Rob a bank
>> Get caught
>> Defense in court is "someone snitched on me"

Yeah but you robbed a fucking bank!!!

>her campaign admitted that her supposedly private emails were a matter of national security
>it was a desperate attempt to nail Trump on the Russian conspiracy thing
>the US has a treaty with Russia to mutually provide assistance in criminal investigations

youtube.com/watch?v=tEDY0-vPFR8

I shall remind them

Suddenly liberals become patriotic lol

Yeah, this should be sent to some pro-Trump or conservative journalists.

>le fugg le russians
People are acting like they're already at war. If it was Britain who had the emails would they be acting differently? And nobody really truly knows who did the hack to begin with.

>And nobody really truly knows who did the hack to begin with.

Well, we do... but he's (((coincidentally))) dead now.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

>thinks espionage has not already been conducted

Russia has the emails all they have to do is release them