I've never met Jewish people. So why are they hated all over the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/
dailystormer.red/negro-jap-beauty-demands-nation-be-flooded-with-third-world-hordes/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvsTWIOJf4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jealousy mostly

they're too perfect

There are a lot of reasons. But a lot of them are stupid.

Not in the same reilgion so you are heretic or when some Jews who do bad shit for some reason gets evey jew a bad repetition

>Gods chosen people
>stupid
>by an arap

lel

>stupid
arab stupidity is beyond my understanding

t. do not know how to read.

a kebab with greek sauce, Ahmed

Found the american jew for one time, He was so smug and skeptic that it irritate me as hell.

they deliberately ruin white societies.

>Don't assimilate, stick to their own. Oraganise themselves through their own structures outside of laws and government in the country they inhabit. Create state within the state.
>Imported to Europe to introduce the monetary economy they monopolized the coin creation and literally in every case started to inflate it by purposely lowering the ammount of gold/silver in the coins or overcreation
>By choice they choose to earn their living through usury (christians were prohibited from lending money on %) or trade in state granted monopolies (mosty on alcohol, salt)
>Didn't die in wars, always refused to serve in the military
>Consider all goyim to be inferior
>Oportunistic (for example in Poland they didn't fought with us for our sovereignty but instead they cooperated with occupats to secure their privilages)

but actually not only white societies. i'd say all societies. jew is the enemy of any civilization. read this, op.
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/
dailystormer.red/negro-jap-beauty-demands-nation-be-flooded-with-third-world-hordes/

why are you retards unironically responding to a Sup Forumstard on a proxy trying to peddle his wh*Te supremacy stormfront propaganda

Jealousy mostly.

But they and the Romans killed Jesus. The Romans (Italians) are forgiven because they converted to Christianity but the Jews are still Jews.

Russians ruined Russia.

Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average IQ (nearly 15 points more) than Wh*teys.
Wh*teys don't like this.

Force arrogance with no reason kek
Also theyre such degenerates,theyre making the people more pervert. Pigs

>>Didn't die in wars, always refused to serve in the military
Actually WWI was the first war in which they massively enlisted in their respective's country's armies, which is especially sad when you consider what would come from them in twenty's year tie, both in Germany and France.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvsTWIOJf4o
Start at 2:01 in this video. Jewish humorist on BBC London during WWII lamenting his brother who died in WWI, and how France means evertything to him.

Look at these russians who ruined Russia.

You have them, just look at all the gacha games your country has.

I meant the reasons that they were hated were stupid.

The fuck does a Russian know about white societies?

They're not that different from average white people besides religion irl.

t. A person somehow knows it

So all the good ones died basically and only the snakey ones lived.

This man speaks truth.

After killing Christ, the unrepentant Synagogue of Satan created talmudic judaism, in the future they will spawn the antichrist who will be from the tribe of Dan and rule from Jerusalem.

Lenin and Trotsky ruined Russia?

In person they can be a bit irritating depending how observant they are. Also when put in a position of power over you they'll fuck you over any day of the week if it means more money

Trump loves to suck Jews' dicks

You think you've never met a Jew. But you have.